Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 129 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-473.jpg
    image-2.jpg
    The Wiz.jpg
    739f39c6a61c743c767b7a2222702774224ae74f.jpg
    johnnydangerously.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider john_i.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#76 9 years ago

0.0% chance.

If I play a completed game with completed software and it is great, then I might buy one if I have the spare cash on hand.

#116 9 years ago

"What have you done for me lately" is a big sticking point for me on this game. Looking back, I am not a big fan of any PL game since TZ and that was over 21 years ago. Two unlimited budget, original theme games RS and NGG sucked badly compared to the other games coming out of WMS in the mid to late 90s. SC obviously was a game he was allowed to do anything he pleased creatively and it was a flop. I got tired of SC very quickly when I had it. Ritchie and Gomez managed to make awesome games during the period he was at Stern, so I don't buy the stories about Gary holding him back. Monopoly has more playfield features than almost any game I can think of, so not like he was that handcuffed. To me Shrek is the only game since TZ that I would not mind having at some point and even that would have to be an incredible deal for me to actually fork out the cash.

Hopefully Pat can channel some creativity from 1989 and return with an innovative game regardless of the BOM. I love TZ, Funhouse and BR because of the creativity and flat out fun game play.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider john_i.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whos-in-on-jjp-3?tu=john_i and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.