61%

(496 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DI_HAMILTON.png
s-l1600 (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpg
Gowy-icaro-prado (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taxman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 7 years ago

I would have made 2 choices for passing on the game. Because of the game itself or because of the price.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from jamieflowers:

Do people actually pay MSRP for JJP games? I know Sterns routinely sell for less than MSRP so I was just curious.

Well, this is confusing. Since Joe Newhart (PinballSTAR Amusements) created this thread saying $9K firm.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-limited-edition-jersey-jack-pinball

But now we hear Jack is rethinking the pricing. So where the flexibility lies sounds still up in the air.

#36 7 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Where and when did he say that? I would consider if the price was lower

Someone who talked to him. I can't remember where I read it since there are too many "Dialed-In" and "Expo threads" to keep up with. But you never know if someone just threw that out there hoping. I though what was said was he was thinking of a lower end operator priced version.

#39 7 years ago

My hope is the blue-tooth can be used like Ben Heck had on his AMH video. Get a tablet out and run through diagnostics and things.

I'm not so sure I want the "extra person" involvement as people have mentioned. Like disrupting or blocking.

#69 7 years ago
Quoted from purplemunkydishw:

The Camera costs pennies as well as the bluetooth. Its not going to shave $1500 of the price, and bluetooth at least, is likely integrated into the board so it would end up costing MORE to have two separate production runs.
But yeah, standard trim, standard glass, no shaker, hell, even strip the coin mechs for the home users.
Then everyone in a few years would call it the "cheapskate edition"

Agreed. When I asked Spooky about the upgraded Bluetooth chip for AMH it was $25.

Remember

#144 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Why would a cell phone store want a $10K pinball machine?? Last time I checked, "most" phones are free on contracts. Who in the hell would walk into a cell phone store and drop $10k. I call total BS too.

The invoice will get paid by the government if they list it under the Free Phone program. You know, O-phone.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Erie, CO
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taxman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whos-in-on-dialed-in?tu=taxman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.