• In for a SE (Standard Edition less than $9k) 43 votes
    9%
  • Waiting to play/see it in person before deciding anything 119 votes
    24%
  • Pass. I'll spend my money elsewhere. 302 votes
    61%

(495 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DI_HAMILTON.png
s-l1600 (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpg
Gowy-icaro-prado (resized).jpg

There are 165 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 2 years ago

I can't believe this poll isn't already out there so I'll kick it off. Whose in on Dialed In! ... ?

#2 2 years ago

There is one allready.....

#3 2 years ago

Never at those prices...

#4 2 years ago

Waiting on pricing.

#5 2 years ago

There are 2 people in for a CE? What does the CE offer that the LE doesn't besides different armor and a unique attract animation?

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

There are 2 people in for a CE? What does the CE offer that the LE doesn't besides different armor and a unique attract animation?

An awfully lot of humor for all the rest of us.

#7 2 years ago

Not sure why anyone would buy one right off the bat... they're limited to 6999!!!!!!!!!! Not like you're gonna miss out.

#8 2 years ago

I'm in ... Once it gets to the secondary market.

#9 2 years ago

Well I voted for "In for a SE (Standard Edition less than $9k). "
I like the Lawlor, don;t need the LE garbage, my friends that played me said it was cool, and I'd pay under 9K for it...i actually have around 5500 I could spend right now so that got my vote.

#10 2 years ago

What's the price on this "Standard edition" though? 7k? 8.5k?

#11 2 years ago

I would have made 2 choices for passing on the game. Because of the game itself or because of the price.

#12 2 years ago

Not exactly a robust endorsement at the jump here

Just the opposite sentiment pre announcement

#13 2 years ago

If the price goes down I'm in. As of right now it is too high for me.

#14 2 years ago

9k. No way.

#15 2 years ago

Waiting to see it/play it personally. I'm not huge on the theme but it's a modern day Lawlor with no restraints in the building process. I'm willing to bet I'll enjoy it.

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

If the price goes down I'm in. As of right now it is too high for me.

Are you in on any of the new titles from expo?

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well I voted for "In for a SE (Standard Edition less than $9k). "
I like the Lawlor, don;t need the LE garbage, my friends that played me said it was cool, and I'd pay under 9K for it...i actually have around 5500 I could spend right now so that got my vote.

If they played you, they aren't really friends

#18 2 years ago

Certainly considering. It'll be between this and BM66 for my money in 2017 based on what we see now.

#19 2 years ago

Do people actually pay MSRP for JJP games? I know Sterns routinely sell for less than MSRP so I was just curious.

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

If they played you, they aren't really friends

Well, they said he was cool!

#21 2 years ago

I don't think I plan on ever buying any NIB pin, from any manufacturer, ever again.
Honestly I think I could have a lot more fun with 7500-15000 dollars in my pocket.

#22 2 years ago

9K too much for this guy. Sorry.

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from jamieflowers:

Do people actually pay MSRP for JJP games? I know Sterns routinely sell for less than MSRP so I was just curious.

Well, this is confusing. Since Joe Newhart (PinballSTAR Amusements) created this thread saying $9K firm.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-limited-edition-jersey-jack-pinball

But now we hear Jack is rethinking the pricing. So where the flexibility lies sounds still up in the air.

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

But now we hear Jack is rethinking the pricing.

??

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

But now we hear Jack is rethinking the pricing. So where the flexibility lies sounds still up in the air.

Where and when did he say that? I would consider if the price was lower

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Are you in on any of the new titles from expo?

At the moment, No. Some cool stuff but going to wait.

#27 2 years ago

I know an operator who will buy 2-4 for New York City route purposes.

#28 2 years ago

I know him too.

#29 2 years ago

I'd be "Dialed In" but not at $9k. Now, give me a $7500 option and I'd bite.

#30 2 years ago

Take away the powder coating, the invisiglass, the shaker, the camera, the Bluetooth and put the price below $6k shipped and this game will sell like bananas and will begin the real swing of the pendulum away from stern. And, getting these pins in as many people's hands as possible will result in them eventually upgrading to LE's or CE's if it's as good as people are saying.

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

This is one thing about the name, it's catchy, I've seen lots of people using it in sentences like this since the reveal, so there's that.

#32 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Take away the powder coating, the invisiglass, the shaker, the camera, the Bluetooth

Nah, keep the camera and bluetooth, that's integral to the game and I think they have a lot more planned for those features.

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Certainly considering. It'll be between this and BM66 for my money in 2017 based on what we see now.

Wait a bit and Star Wars may be an option as well.

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Nah, keep the camera and bluetooth, that's integral to the game and I think they have a lot more planned for those features.

I'm just saying, get it into affordable hands for all and let people decide if they want to upgrade for those features. Lots of people do this all the time with stern; buy pros then upgrade later if the extra features are wanted.

#35 2 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

If Bluetooth is only for the flippers on the multiball as per the presentation, then its a really big waist of time & money IMO. So much so it is a actually turn-off.

There are so many other cool possibilities - just not that one.

#36 2 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Where and when did he say that? I would consider if the price was lower

Someone who talked to him. I can't remember where I read it since there are too many "Dialed-In" and "Expo threads" to keep up with. But you never know if someone just threw that out there hoping. I though what was said was he was thinking of a lower end operator priced version.

#37 2 years ago

Standard was not announced but will be announced later, Jack said.

#38 2 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

This is one thing about the name, it's catchy, I've seen lots of people using it in sentences like this since the reveal, so there's that.

I am actually kind of digging the name now, especially after reading the comic that was distributed. I'm in, just lower the price and you will sell a ton Jack

#39 2 years ago

My hope is the blue-tooth can be used like Ben Heck had on his AMH video. Get a tablet out and run through diagnostics and things.

I'm not so sure I want the "extra person" involvement as people have mentioned. Like disrupting or blocking.

#40 2 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

$7500 is my magic number providing it has all the playfield features the LE's have

#41 2 years ago

Game is look pretty cool. The phone may wear me down, but I am believer in this game. Would be a buyer in the 7k range. Guess that means I'm out

#42 2 years ago

At the sound of the tone, please leave a message... "at $9,000 I'm Dialed Out!"

#43 2 years ago
Quoted from jints56:

Game is look pretty cool. The phone may wear me down, but I am believer in this game. Would be a buyer in the 7k range. Guess that means I'm out

Be good if you could change the ring tone of the phone that keeps ringing through the game.

#44 2 years ago

I'm going to hold off on my decision until I see if there is a AFM remake or not. I heard rumors of 6,500 range, and if that's true that is where I'll spend my money. Dialed In looks pretty cool though. I might change my mind once I play it.

#45 2 years ago

Not in at 9K for sure, thats stupid! I wouldn't even be in at 5k on this lame azz title. If JJP wants to survive, the owner better start competing with Sterns prices. He actually should focus on beating Sterns prices. I don't see this company being around very long.

#46 2 years ago

Interested in game, but at this point Jack needs to sign a bottle of limited edition TUMS for the goodie bag.
Otherwise, waiting a bit on a CE, "commoner edition".

#47 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

If Bluetooth is only for the flippers on the multiball as per the presentation, then its a really big waist of time & money IMO. So much so it is a actually turn-off.
There are so many other cool possibilities - just not that one.

Yep and I'm sure they are working on those possibilites, remember 20% code so far.

#48 2 years ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

I don't think I plan on ever buying any NIB pin, from any manufacturer, ever again.
Honestly I think I could have a lot more fun with 7500-15000 dollars in my pocket.

I hear ya, my GB pro was my last one and that was only $4900. Gettin down right stupid out there.

#49 2 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Wait a bit and Star Wars may be an option as well.

The new movie comes out in December.

#50 2 years ago

a standard should not be higher than 7k, even that is too high. what the equivalent? stern premium at 6,999K?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8,000.00
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Kalamazoo, MI
$ 21.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 9,000.00
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 399.95
$ 50.00
Machine - For Sale
Upper Freehold, NJ
$ 9,000.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fruitland Park, FL
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 49.00
There are 165 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside