Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jlm33
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 8 years ago
    Quoted from paulywalnuts23:

How many games does PPS hold or worked out the licensing to do remakes for? Anyone know?

Well they bought all the Bally/Williams rights which means they can re-make any game they want?? They have the same company making cabinets and playfields just like B/W they will be the same games only better!!!

#52 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Ryan Adams bad ass war vest (and hair) will be the show stopper.

He cut his hair

#53 8 years ago
    Quoted from kaneda:

What do you think will be the big thing everyone talks about coming out of Expo? What do you think?

The Hellcat.......hands down!

#54 8 years ago

Look forward to ...
    Rob Zombie pictures.
    MMr Colored dots release
    GoT LE live - Cant see SMvt coming out this soon it would disrupt GoT sales much like GoT disrupted Kiss (IMO).
    JJp will look cool but same as last year nothing new other than working TH with new art.
    PBC if its to an operating status I would be surprised.
    I would be surprised if AFMr showed its face yet. If I were them I would keep it under wraps till all MMr Le's are shipped.

#55 8 years ago
    Quoted from dirtbag66:

And if JJP decides to throw us a nugget on their Pat Lawlor machine, the place might just explode.

If they had shipped Hobbits, maybe. But without that they would be idiots to reveal Pats stuff (Hi Pat!).

#56 8 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

If they had shipped Hobbits, maybe. But without that they would be idiots to reveal Pats stuff (Hi Pat!).

Always a chance that JJP will announce that Hobbit #1 shipped earlier that day. Maybe Jack will do a cartwheel on stage too. Then he will announce JJP #3

#57 8 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

I'm not saying a full reveal. Just a nugget. A picture of the flipper button. A hazy picture of 1/16 of the playfield. Anything!

#58 8 years ago

I heard Kevin Gaskins will be stealing the show, your wallet, and any drink left unguarded.

#60 8 years ago
    Quoted from dirtbag66:

I'm not saying a full reveal. Just a nugget. A picture of the flipper button. A hazy picture of 1/16 of the playfield. Anything!

Don't get me wrong, I can't wait for them to reveal it. But it is Pat F'in Lawlor. JJP doesn't need to slowly build up towards a reveal on this one because the excitement is already there. For right now the entire focus of the company should be shipping Hobbit.

Yes, I also realize they have done a pantload of work on TH in the last year. But this multi year wait for games doesn't work. Honestly every day they don't reveal Pats game is one day less waiting after ordering it. Build whitewoods, test the crap out of it, and be ready to build it when you announce it. I'm still a JJP supporter, but time to start executing.

#61 8 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

Don't get me wrong, I can't wait for them to reveal it. But it is Pat F'in Lawlor. JJP doesn't need to slowly build up towards a reveal on this one because the excitement is already there. For right now the entire focus of the company should be shipping Hobbit.
    Yes, I also realize they have done a pantload of work on TH in the last year. But this multi year wait for games doesn't work. Honestly every day they don't reveal Pats game is one day less waiting after ordering it. Build whitewoods, test the crap out of it, and be ready to build it when you announce it. I'm still a JJP supporter, but time to start executing.

Well said. My excitement level has reached an all time high. I love Pat Lawlor's games, it's an original theme, and WOZ is just a thing of beauty. All that added to the fact I'm a little disappointed in how TH turned out, and you can see why I'm dying for something...anything!

#62 8 years ago

GOT LE gameplay and video will be highly anticipated...and if impressive, will have the most immediate excitement, hype and sales (including premium).

#63 8 years ago

highway pinball.

A new, fun game ready to ship and on top of that Aliens....

But hope DP can show us all they have.

Gonne be a great expo.

#64 8 years ago

Vonnie D Pinball Gremlins!

#65 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Bible adventures.

#66 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Vonnie D pinball game has been rethemed. It's Prison Break now.

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whos-gonna-steal-the-show-at-expo/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.