Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by meSz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

I didn't see a roll call thread, so wanted to start one.

I think I'll arrive on Thursday evening....excited for all of it!

#2 9 years ago

Sadly not I. Change of dates didn't work with my schedule...but hey, maybe I can make Pinburgh

#3 9 years ago

I'm not going until I'm forced to play in A division.

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

I'm not going until I'm forced to play in A division.

If you earn your way into A, you can win it! Don;t let the B in you doubt it

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

If you earn your way into A, you can win it! Don;t let the B in you doubt it

Nah seriously, it's like way too close to TPF, and I am working 32 hours OT this week and 27 hours OT next week.

There's no "B" in me... I don't operate that way lol.. A or (b)ust.

#6 9 years ago

Thursday - Sunday for me.

#7 9 years ago

Top 199 are restricted to A division.

#8 9 years ago

Thursday through Sunday. Can't wait!

#10 9 years ago

Went last year. But the decision to move to March will count us out.
    Dallas will win every time.
    Maybe someday things will line up again.

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from harmon1728:

Top 199 are restricted to A division.

Well, there goes one of my excuses...thought it was top 100. Oops.

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Well, there goes one of my excuses...thought it was top 100. Oops.

Nice one smart ass

#13 9 years ago

Planning on PAPA 19 next year.

#14 9 years ago

Thursday evening through Sunday here.

#15 9 years ago

Change in dates has us out for this year also.

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Nice one smart ass

I was being serious though lol... I was right on the cusp of top 100 until the change in the system, which pushed me down like 10 spots. Now I'm like 114 or some crap..

#17 9 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

I was right on the cusp of top 100 until the change in the system, which pushed me down like 10 spots.

Ahhhh I see. Confusing all these changes...although I haven't looked into it too deeply so maybe it's actually simpler.

#18 9 years ago

I'll be there.

#19 9 years ago

Getting excited...

If anyone is driving back to the NJ/NY Metro area on Sunday I would love to save train fare and contribute to gas.

#20 9 years ago

Pins will be available for credit play to the public, correct?

#21 9 years ago

Yeah, outside of the tournament area there are about 400 pins on token play.

#22 9 years ago

Well - it was very close to not be able to make it...
    but in about 9 hours i will be on the plane

See you in carnegie... It is my very first Papa!

#23 9 years ago

I will be there as per usual. I never miss.

#25 9 years ago

This will be my first time, have no idea what to expect. I'll be there Thurs til Sunday
    It's all dmacy's fault!!!

#26 9 years ago

I'll be there per usual, heading to Pinball town in the morning with a new recruit in tow.

#27 9 years ago

Thinking about it. I thought it was next week - not this upcoming weekend. We'll see. This sounds like THE event to go to - 2nd only to Chicago Expo.

#28 9 years ago

Anyone know if they have an AMH on credit play? Not sure if the one they showed in the gameplay video is still at the PAPA HQ or if it has gone off on route somewhere.

#29 9 years ago

pinside map says AMH has moved to a bar

#30 9 years ago

AMH is no longer at the PAPA facility. It is available for play at the Pre-PAPA tournament on Tuesday though.

#31 9 years ago
    Quoted from 80spit:

This will be my first time, have no idea what to expect. I'll be there Thurs til Sunday
    It's all dmacy's fault!!!

It's all his fault that I'm going too. I just got into this addiction, I mean hobby, a few months ago, so this will be my first event. I just can't wait to play all the games I can't find in my area.

I'll just have to remember to send dmacy a bill when I get home.

#32 9 years ago

Does any public location in PB have one? I remember Kickback use to have one but it doesn't show on the map on the Pinside AMH page.

#33 9 years ago

The one that was at Kickback is the one currently at the Pre-PAPA location.

#34 9 years ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I'll just have to remember to send dmacy a bill when I get home.

Here's my info to bill me :

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Eight hundred thousand USD (£800,000.00 USD) for this month of 2015 Lottery promotion which is organized by OUTLOOK MSN LOTTERY INC WINDOWS 8 LIVE. The MICROSOFT WINDOWS collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail, Gmail we only select five people every Month as our winners through electronic balloting System without the winner applying, we congratulate you for being one of the people selected. NOTE: FOR CLAIMS OF WINNING PRIZE YOU MUST CONTACT THE EMAIL BELOW WITH YOUR INFORMATION TO OPEN YOUR CLAIMS FILE. Contact Email: (*** Email address is removed for privacy *** ) 1. FULL NAMES: 2. HOUSE ADDRESS: 3. OCCUPATION: 4. ****: 5. AGE: 6. DIRECT PHONE NO: 7. STATE: 8. COUNTRY: Thank you and accept my hearty congratulation once again!

#35 9 years ago

Just a heads up, the main highway (376 Parkway West) that is used to get to Carnegie is being shut down at different times of the day as well as during the weekend. So allow extra time getting to PAPA. Especially on the weekend.

#36 9 years ago
    Quoted from meSz:

Just a heads up, the main highway (376 Parkway West) that is used to get to Carnegie is being shut down at different times of the day as well as during the weekend. So allow extra time getting to PAPA. Especially on the weekend.

wow, only w-b? why?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.