Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Buffpac5
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider genex.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 10 years ago

Buffpac5 - I was wondering about the etiquette thing too. Saw a girl put her Corona on a pin at one point and I too, was behind a woman playing two games of a Metallica herself while there was a queue of people waiting. Wonder if they should have signs up about pin etiquette? I feel like a dick saying things to people. It was my first expo too and I had a great time. More thoughts to come. Maybe on a podcast or something.

#7 10 years ago

or at 4:20am!

#12 10 years ago

Hope I didn't make it seem like it was just women but I pay more attention to women than men since I'm a guy and all

I did ask if this one woman wanted to play two player on AC/DC since I like playing with others but she wanted to play solo which is totally cool since I know some folks prefer that. I liked offering to play multiplayer though if I am up next. It did kinda backfire on me since we did a three player game on Attack from Mars and I was player one and had a massive ball and when I turned around to find player two and three, they were not there. Then I guess I looked like the asshole who was playing three games (although this was towards the end when there wasn't that many people left)...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider genex.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whos-first-expo?tu=genex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.