(Topic ID: 10819)

Who's drinking a Cherry Stout, playing Pinball, and listening to The Black Keys?

By pinheadpuckguy

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Honch
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

killians.jpg
    ElFredos.jpg
    UFC.JPG
    #2 12 years ago

errr... nobody with good taste.

#4 12 years ago

Goddamn pinhead that sounds like my kinda place, i think its only a 6 hr road trip, i would be there by 9!

#5 12 years ago
    Quoted from mojozone:

i think its only a 6 hr road trip

ha just checked actually it only 4 hr...so ill be there at 7 ha

#6 12 years ago

not as fun, but I have Jeff beck live at ronnie scott's blasting out of my B&W's, drinking a Diet Coke waiting for the glue to dry on the dovetails of the cabinets I'm working on.

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from ssathre:

eff beck live at ronnie scott's blasting out of my B&W's, drinking a Diet Coke waiting for the glue to dry on the dovetails of the cabinets I'm working on.

MMmmmmmm nope not as fun. It's my own Cherry Stout called She's My Cherry Stout 5.6 ABV.......and previous I was at a beer tasting with over 48 beers.

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from StevenP:

GGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from ssathre:

not as fun, but I have Jeff beck live at ronnie scott's blasting out of my B&W's, drinking a Diet Coke waiting for the glue to dry on the dovetails of the cabinets I'm working on.

I picked up that DVD after hearing some cuts. Awesome performance!

#10 12 years ago

listening to vocal trance drinking bud light and changing leds on cftbl

#11 12 years ago

pinhead you should of helped me install brakes! it was fun Your wife try her bday present?

#12 12 years ago

I'm close to that.. Drinking Sam Adams Rustic Saison, then Stone/Elysian Pumpkin beer collaboration. Also playing the machine.. Got a new high score and a new buy in GC (cheater GC, but still pretty impressive, it shows up on a different list so I don't feel as guilty about it)

Old 1968 Spider man playing in the background.. No black keys.

#13 12 years ago

Just poured myself a Harpoon Winter Warmer from my Danby Kegerator and played a game on each of my 5 games. Nice way to wind down after a long day. Time to get the kids to bed.

Steve

#14 12 years ago
    Quoted from StevenP:

+1

I'm drinking whiskey and diet. Trying to lose weight and the calorie per alcohol content has to be better than beer, isn't it?

Listening to GnR at the moment. Spaghetti Incident.

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

MMmmmmmm nope not as fun.

I would have to agree PPG!
    Now I will go take a cue from you and bust out a Velvet Merlin/Maiden/IM trinity tonight in your honor.
    Thanks for the idea!

#16 12 years ago

Currently sipping a Corona, listening to the Minutemen, and on Pinside!!!

#17 12 years ago

I love me some Mike Watt bass!

#18 12 years ago

Nice to see some Minutemen fans on here!

#19 12 years ago

Got the house to myself tonight so I had to step up my game a bit... UFC 143 on the home theater, El Fredos Pizza and a Six Pack of Killians Red.

UFC.JPGUFC.JPG ElFredos.jpgElFredos.jpg killians.jpgkillians.jpg

#20 12 years ago

^Doing the same thing, minus the Pizza and Killian's

#21 12 years ago

Great Divide Brewing Hercules Double IPA, AC/DC, 8 pins

#22 12 years ago

Pizza looks awesome, but I hope the 6-pack was just a warm-up.

#24 12 years ago
    Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

but I hope the 6-pack was just a warm-up.

nah, I had two. I don't drink all that much anymore, but all this talk of beer today gave me a craving for my Ol favorite.

#25 12 years ago

grabbin my guitar and playing live on the radio tonite around midnite-KPFZ live streaming on the web..

#26 12 years ago

I just drank a Red Bull, played Monopoly pinball at a pizza place earlier for the first time (not the best game, lol), am listening to nothing... and reading Fitzgerald's "The Beautiful and the Damned"

#27 12 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyFliprFingrs:

grabbin my guitar and playing live on the radio tonite around midnite-KPFZ live streaming on the web..

got it going on live365... they got some Norman greenbaum going on now. Is a religious show going on now...

#28 12 years ago

Thats my friend Debbie, she is done at midnite, dig that spirit in the sky!

went down to the radio station, but theres been a schedule change, still a good show tonite if you like UFOs..

#29 12 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyFliprFingrs:

went down to the radio station, but theres been a schedule change, still a good show tonite if you like UFOs..

been listening for a while now... wondered when you you were gonna play, lol. with your shows topic I thought maybe you would be jamming some police!

Are you guys trying to compete with coast to coast AM?

#30 12 years ago
    Quoted from ssathre:

Got the house to myself tonight so I had to step up my game a bit... UFC 143 on the home theater, El Fredos Pizza and a Six Pack of Killians Red.

Attachments killians.jpg (17.9 KB, 0 downloads) 3 hours old ElFredos.jpg (48.9 KB, 0 downloads) 3 hours old UFC.JPG (690.1 KB, 0 downloads) 3 hours old

damn you for posting the elfredos :drool:

#31 12 years ago
    Quoted from dvandentop:

damn you for posting the elfredos

Thought you might like that!

#32 12 years ago
    Quoted from ssathre:

dvandentop said:damn you for posting the elfredos
    Thought you might like that!

no take out though??

will be coming through next sat so might have to pickup some on way home or something

wife told me they do half baked pizzas? any good? supposedly dr she works with said they get one to take and bake all the time

#33 12 years ago
    Quoted from dvandentop:

wife told me they do half baked pizzas? any good? supposedly dr she works with said they get one to take and bake all the time

Don't know, never got one half baked before. I know that they ship pizzas as well. My buddies son had them overnight two jumbos to Virginia the day he got back from Iraq.

#34 12 years ago

Killians red and pinball go together even better(I just wish I could get it in a half barrel). I generally don't like to have music on when I'm in the pin zone. Of course if I'm going to throw something in the jam system it has to be heavy like Ozzy or some classic AC/DC.

Either way Rock on!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whos-drinking-a-cherry-stout-playing-pinball-and-listening-to-the-black-keys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.