Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by EtaBeta
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

yoda.jpg
CCC (2).JPG
CCC (33).JPG

#1 4 years ago

If this is your Cactus Canyon please PM me. Very interested. Thanks.

ebay.com link » Cactus Canyon Pinball Machine Ccc Installed

#2 4 years ago

I saw this as well nice CCC !!!!
I hope to add cc to the line up next year bump for a great game and hope it works out for you.

1 week later
#6 4 years ago

Did anyone read that ad? No offense to the person placing the ad but it sounds like a riddle more than an ad. Or maybe, Yoda placed the ad.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Did anyone read that ad? No offense to the person placing the ad but it sounds like a riddle more than an ad. Or maybe, Yoda placed the ad.

I thought the same thing the second time I read it.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

It sounds as if english might not be their first language. Maybe you would prefer that they post the ad in their native language? Just a guess.

#9 4 years ago

Are CC's still demanding a premium with all the remake rumors going around? Not trying to be funny, I just have no idea. When I played CC at PHOF I got bored of it quick and kind of considered it a trophy pin (err, not for me).

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Are CC's still demanding a premium with all the remake rumors going around? Not trying to be funny, I just have no idea. When I played CC at PHOF I got bored of it quick and kind of considered it a trophy pin (err, not for me).

According to the $18k one that's been on eBay since around 2010, I'd guess that no, they're not worth that much anymore.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

It sounds as if english might not be their first language. Maybe you would prefer that they post the ad in their native language? Just a guess.

Lighten up dude. I could tell it wasn't written by someone who could write fluently in English. Still doesn't mean it didn't read funny. And if he wants to list the pin in his native tongue (assuming English isn't his native tongue) so be it.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

According to the $18k one that's been on eBay since around 2010

If this was Zillow....I would change realtors.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Are CC's still demanding a premium with all the remake rumors going around? Not trying to be funny, I just have no idea. When I played CC at PHOF I got bored of it quick and kind of considered it a trophy pin (err, not for me

Try CCC and you'll be blown away. I owned a CC and now a CCC. The game goes to the next level! I did pay a premium for mine but it was a minty HEP. -Joe

CCC (2).JPG
CCC (33).JPG

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Try CCC and you'll be blown away. I owned a CC and now a CCC. The game goes to the next level! I did pay a premium for mine but it was a minty HEP. -Joe

CCC (33).JPG 467 KB

CCC (2).JPG 410 KB

I love what you did to the Colt 45s, Joe. Very nice touch.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

When I played CC at PHOF I got bored of it quick and kind of considered it a trophy pin (err, not for me).

That game is set up on 5 ball with an easy replay score--easy to get bored on that example.

#16 4 years ago

meh... nevermind

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

Yes I talk like Joda because Im not American... this is a problem for you? if you not like you are free to no read what I write. its easy.

I've already had to deal with racism in the past, but I think in America it is hardly meet a "son" of settlers of first hour.

I'm Italian and I'm here in America because my brain engineer is very useful for the development of some essential things in this country that I consider to be the best in the world.

Too bad that sometimes it is frequented by people who prefer to be racist who work for the good of the community.

Anyway, my cactus canyon is spectacular and it is not the only one, I have a collection of over 75 pinball including 3 CC.

have a nice day

#18 4 years ago

Racism? Get a grip dude. My great grandparents on my fathers side were off the boat Italian immigrants. So I guess I am just a self hating anti-Italian racist. I also told a polish joke once. My kids are 50% polish so I must hate them too. Take yourself a little less serious and welcome to America.

Like my post said, no offense, it read funny. My appologies.

#20 4 years ago

Don't be so sensative, this is a forum where we tease each other. If you don't like it, don't post. We have plenty of crybabies here already, not sure there is room for anymore. Dropping the "R" card is not appropriate.

#21 4 years ago

Upset he is, yes...hmmm.

#22 4 years ago

If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

--YODA

yoda.jpg

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

Dropping the "R" card is not appropriate.

Right! Here at Pinside, we're not racists, we're xenophobes! New t-shirt slogan?

#25 4 years ago

Ok ... here if you use ... I do so I will adapt to you.

I sent my apologies privately and I offered a beer at the first meeting in person.

If you prefer to change my profile picture in Joda so I found more easily.

Ciao a Tutti.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside