Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by IowaPinballClub
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Well I just picked up TS and I am really enjoying it. Got a really nice clean machine. Lightly routed but it is in great shape with very little wear. Very nice cab with no damage. Heads decals have some wrinkles at the bottom but machine came with replacement decals if I ever decide to replace.

It is really a fun game. I was first turned off prior to buying just because of the Baldwin's mug. But once you get past that, really nice!!!

#2 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballwiz:

I was first turned off prior to buying just because of the Baldwin's mug. But once you get past that, really nice!!!

The translite has grown on me to the point where I now consider it to be one of the favorites in my collection. The speaker panel, on the other hand, is ugly as sin. Congrats on the game! One of the best!

#3 8 years ago

Ive seen aftermarket translights out there that are without the mug that look nice.

#4 8 years ago

I agree with gweem, translight is very nice. Cool art deco styling. Now if they only kept that going onto the speaker panel and left it simple with a city scape or other deco styling instead of every actors mug all over it

#5 8 years ago

Congrats! The Shadow is a favorite for sure.

#6 8 years ago

You know, the first time that I played The shadow I was floored at how "clunky" the game felt! It really felt harsh to play it! But the more I stood there playing the game I realized that is has FLOW! I've never owned one, but if one comes my way, I'd get one! Love the ramp "dagger".

-Aaron
Iowa Pinball Club

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pittsburgh, PA

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside