(Topic ID: 306605)

Edit: Whoo-Boy the new Matrix movie is ok after all.

By TheFamilyArcade

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 301 posts
  • 100 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jibmums
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Does this movie suck ass?”

• Yeah. 100% ass suckage. 73 votes
      62%
    • No (I’m wrong, but “no”) 18 votes
      15%
    • Eh, wasn’t so bad. 27 votes
      23%

(Multiple choice - 118 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TV hung 1 (resized).jpg
    571B7FB7-48B5-4A8B-AED2-9CCFDE43AB49.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    apron03 (resized).jpg
    apron03 (resized).jpg
    f276123fa279fa48 (resized).jpg
    5z4vx4 (resized).jpg
    milk-face-adult-woman-her-head-covered-38625518 (resized).jpg
    f9d.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hoakypoaky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#217 2 years ago

Well that was something......

An unnecessary sequel that kinda acted like a remake, but also tried to be totally new. Pretty much every couple minutes, with every new ridiculous line of nonsensical dialog, or with every new character introduction that the audience couldn't care less about, the story just kept sinking & sinking to the rock bottom finale.

I threw my hands up about an hour in when the sentient machines & humans were now working together? Programs are now physical reconstructions in the real world? What's real? What isn't? What's going on? Is Trinity the One now? Or there's some new Neo-Trinity-binary-nonbinary-yan-yang-oneness allegory? IDK but by the time that ending arrived I had mentally checked out at least an hour before that. Props to Laurence Fishburne & Hugo Weaving for reading this script & throwing it in the trash.

Possibly the worst script ever written? The most boring action movie ever made? I read an article where Keanu was saying the cast did like a year of physical fight training for the first Matrix, and admitted to doing absolutely none for Matrix 4. Shocking. Looking forward to Red Letter Media breaking this down on YouTube & tearing it to complete shreds.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hoakypoaky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whoo-boy-the-new-matrix-movie-sucks?tu=hoakypoaky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.