(Topic ID: 322426)

Whoever placed this ad: Wanted WPS Coin Door Frame...

By Lovef2k

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/142917

I tried to send a PM but the person is ignoring me? Is that something in your settings? I have the frame, I think, from a Jokerz.

Please PM me.

#2 1 year ago

I sent him a message for you.

#3 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tomass:

I sent him a message for you.

Thanks. I don't know why I'm blocked. I don't recall ever dealing with him before.

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from Lovef2k:

Thanks. I don't know why I'm blocked. I don't recall ever dealing with him before.

He responded to me that he already got the part. Could have at least reached out to you to let you know.

#5 1 year ago

Well I for one am blocking him now. Don't know how to communicate, probably best to stay off sites like this.

George...

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tomass:

He responded to me that he already got the part. Could have at least reached out to you to let you know.

Yeah that or archive the ad.

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from GPS:

Well I for one am blocking him now. Don't know how to communicate, probably best to stay off sites like this.
    George...

Agreed. I didn't even blocking was an option.

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from Lovef2k:

Agreed. I didn't even blocking was an option.

For sure. When there are folks out there that offer to help in a given situation and then the person who is offered the help cannot as much as reply with a thanks but I’m good response, to hell with them. It just helps sort out the folks that are good on this site and those that are not.

#10 1 year ago

On a related note, if anyone else needs a WPC coin door frame only, I have an extra. Can bring to Pincinnati to avoid shipping costs.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whoever-placed-this-ad-wanted-wps-coin-door-frame and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.