(Topic ID: 1220)

Who'd a thunk-it?

By JBScar

13 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 13 years ago

I was flipping channels the other day and caught this video on the music channel and saw pinball machines so I HAD to keep watching!

The song is gay, but wow, what a crapload of pinballs in this video!

I could only make out the Pinbot.

There is maybe 4-5 different machines in there!

I like the EM sounds for the SS machine at the beginning!

http://youtube.ca/watch?v=hpspGHeLOPE

#2 13 years ago

The pin behind the DJ in the beginning is a Future Spa and it you could select EM or SS sounds via DIP switches. I preferred the SS sounds with the background noise off.

The one on the left of the video game is a Fireball II.
    The one to the right of the video game is a Firepower.
    Have no clue which video game that is.

#3 13 years ago

It is a little hard to tell as the video was not the clearest for me, but I think the video game is Asteroids... It also looks like there is a Pinbot hiding in there!

By the way, is it wrong that I just skimmed through the video so to only see the pins and the video game?

#4 13 years ago

Lol, I did the same thing, turned off the sound and pausing on the shots to ID the pins. Future Spa was such a crappy game but I've been seeing it a lot lately. They probably had it there for the sexy artwork.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whod-a-thunk-it and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.