You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-427.jpg
image-176.jpg
image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Whoa Nellie is at the Pinball Hall of Fame and it looks great sitting atop of a crate.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-176.jpgimage-176.jpg image-427.jpgimage-427.jpg
#2 9 years ago

Great to see this game arrive at a location! Hope more of them land out in the public for play, I'd love to give it a try.

#3 9 years ago

It's a lot of fun. Great sound and old school feel. It will definitely get tested here.

#4 9 years ago

I would hope that it ends up next to the Retro Pinball King of Diamonds that they have.

#5 9 years ago

Not so much of an old scbool feel IMO. Played it at TPF, and it feels much more like a modern game, even with the simpler layout and 2" flippers. Seems more like a 'hybrid' or a modern homage to EMs (I guess it is, actjally) than just a rethemed EM made with modern parts. My impression was it would have appeal beyond the EM-centric crowd alone in terms of gameplay.

#6 9 years ago

I guess you are right. I meant with the small flippers and the roll over scoring.

#7 9 years ago

I'll be going there this summer

#8 9 years ago

Super cool, I of course love the art....the funny them rocks. But not sure it's a game I will keep going back to for game play. Still on the fence on this one.

#9 9 years ago

The art and cabinet is really great. The paid great attention to detail with the cabinet. It was a nice change of pace but I could see it getting boring after a while.

#10 9 years ago

It was an interesting game. Just sooo overpriced for what it is.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.