v1.51 - July 2, 2015
- All coils in game are now adjustable! Slow it down for a nice stroll through the fields. Crank it up and have those flippers hotter than a two dollar pistol!
- Melony has been studying hard and knows every player by name! Listen up for when it’s your turn to play! (Billy Bob, Bob Bob, Jim Bob, Shishkabob, and many more!)
- Scores tasting a little sour? Try the new lane carryover feature to ripen up those score reels!
- Once those scores are ready for high score harvest, we have brand new speech, music, and sounds (just don’t carve your initials in the wood)!
- Perked up the skill shot award. It's finer than frog hair. BAZOOOOOOMIEEEEEEE!
- Scores flying by too fast in a four player game? Game now waits for you to take a good look at your score before next player’s ball starts.
- Sounds now fully mute when their attenuation adjustment is set to 60.
- “Score reels show highscores” adjustment now works as advertised. You can track highscores without the score reels displaying them in attract mode.
Quoted from jfesler:
Note the game does have a few bugs that I have asked my distriubtor to forward to Stern.
FWIW all the issues (see above) I reported via my distributor to Stern, are now addressed. The missing trim has also been sent out. I've got no outstanding issues left to report to Stern, other than "I still suck at pinball". But we're enjoying the hell out of the game.
Had this code come out a day sooner, I might have put off ordering a chime kit from chimeunit.com . Since that is now already ordered, I'll go ahead and get that hooked up (hopefully it gets here in about a month) and report back how that works out. There are 3 dedicated headers just for the bells/chimes, to drive 26-1200 coils; and the code appears to be in the game; so why not?