469835.jpg
20150709_232846.jpg
DSC_0117.JPG
DSCN1363.JPG
DSCN1348.JPG
IMG_4529.jpeg
IMG_4527.jpeg
Jed.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pismoarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#291 9 years ago
Quoted from Pubaw:

When you founded and manage a, 255 invite only, boutique hedge fund with assets in excess of $125 million...you can donate to many things...and I do. Last Xmas a St. Petersburg group of waitresses received $2,500 each for being honest and hard working. I donate heavily to veterans of US armed forces and also have a web sire for such. Created 3 weeks after 9/11. Featured on CNN and Rush L. No banners or pop ups. All funded privately. I also have a web site that helps the Ferguson situation. Strictly dealing with the black and White unfortunate situation. Again, no pop ups or advertisements of any kind. I have homes in Michigan, Florida, Belize and Punta Cana. Life is good but I do work hard for it. I am on an all nighter right now having had to trade H.K. all session and getting ready for NAZ and NYSE now. I made my members 800% over the last 3 years and 2015 is already looking to be better than 2014.
Thanks for your comment. I am reading it along with a Tampa Bay Ray player who is a member in my fund and has asked me to teach him. This post and some of the comments here are part of the lesson. Thanks.
Have a great day! I mean that.

image.jpgimage.jpg
#353 9 years ago

Personally, I love the theme. Obviously, it's an homage to the early EMs with the over the top backglasses that lured dimes out of horny teenagers, myself included.

Played it a few times and I really like it....beautiful game, too. Way over my price range, though.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 35.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pismoarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whoa-nellie-big-juicy-melons-confirmed-pricing?tu=pismoarcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.