469835.jpg
20150709_232846.jpg
DSC_0117.JPG
DSCN1363.JPG
DSCN1348.JPG
IMG_4529.jpeg
IMG_4527.jpeg
Jed.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bmore-pinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 9 years ago

It think it's priced too high for what it is. Of course I have not seen it in person, but I assume it's an older style EM type game. They probably can't sell it for 2-3K less and have everybody make a profit.

Wizbang has to pay stern & stern needs to make a profit also.

I would consider it under $4,000 if it's fun, but i doubt it can hold up to the newer games with ramps and toys galore.

#104 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I agree. I was ready to pay 4k for a collectors item/ Novelty game. Just for the art. Gameplay no way. But 4k for an art piece is pushing it...to me.
As always you are right. A few buyers / collectors will come out.

I agree, but I don't see how Stern can build it make a profit and Wizbang can make a profit and then if it goes through distributors they take their piece and make a profit at 4K

#216 9 years ago
Quoted from thedefog:

$6499????
playfield.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Theme A+
Artwork A+
Fun ? Looks really simple
Longevity in a home collection????

I am just not getting it, maybe there is something I am missing form pictures

#311 9 years ago
Quoted from Pubaw:

When you founded and manage a, 255 invite only, boutique hedge fund with assets in excess of $125 million...you can donate to many things...and I do. Last Xmas a St. Petersburg group of waitresses received $2,500 each for being honest and hard working. I donate heavily to veterans of US armed forces and also have a web sire for such. Created 3 weeks after 9/11. Featured on CNN and Rush L. No banners or pop ups. All funded privately. I also have a web site that helps the Ferguson situation. Strictly dealing with the black and White unfortunate situation. Again, no pop ups or advertisements of any kind. I have homes in Michigan, Florida, Belize and Punta Cana. Life is good but I do work hard for it. I am on an all nighter right now having had to trade H.K. all session and getting ready for NAZ and NYSE now. I made my members 800% over the last 3 years and 2015 is already looking to be better than 2014.
Thanks for your comment. I am reading it along with a Tampa Bay Ray player who is a member in my fund and has asked me to teach him. This post and some of the comments here are part of the lesson. Thanks.
Have a great day! I mean that.

yeah, but how big is your ... oh never mind.

I never understand posts like this. So you gots lots of cash, why should we care?

#434 9 years ago

after seeing the video of game play, I can't image they will sell more then a handful of these.
I wonder what the production run was.

I would rather take my chances on predator - I can't see that there is much replay value on this in a home.

#480 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I might.
Out of my 45 games, I guarantee that's the one everyone who visits will flock to.
Right now, everyone flocks to Sexy Girl. Not because it is the most complicated, or has a DMD, or a million ramps, but because it has a video screen in the middle of the playfield, good music, and a simple layout.
WNBJM looks like just pure pinball fun.
You might not want it in a collection of 4 games, but in a larger collection, what's not to like?

Yeah maybe, but after a game or two, will they come back for more?

#484 9 years ago

I care, others may also.

I don't really want to buy something where I loose interest quickly, especially at that price.

But i wish them well and i hope they sell the full production run, the art and theme is very cool.

#526 9 years ago

Waiting for the first owner to post a video

#568 9 years ago

I am thinking I would prefer a king of diamonds over this

#624 9 years ago

Love me a good gobble hole

#702 9 years ago

I would hardly call this an overtly sexual theme - it's got a drawn image of a girl holding watermelons

#734 9 years ago

I still don't think the machine looks like fun after seeing the new video. Maybe in person it is fun.
I really do like the look and artwork, but that alone would not prompt me to buy it.

But, I hope they sell a ton of these.
The more pins sold of every type, the better for all of us.
I wonder who the first buyer on pinside will be ........

#910 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Game is fun enough to play, but not to buy.

That's what I sort of figured.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bmore-pinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whoa-nellie-big-juicy-melons-confirmed-pricing?tu=bmore-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.