• 75 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by phil-lee
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC00406.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider redeyes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#92 11 years ago

Yup i have total confidence in the project. will it take a lot of time yes of course but all good things take time. It's a matter of trust, faith and patience. Not all people have that or are willing to give that. I would like to see a forum for owners setup sooner than later but it's still WAY early in the process. I want something unique, and game changing period. IMO this seems to be it.. As well as WOZ just a matter of what theme you prefer

CTBHZA #20

#97 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

That's fantastic buuuuuutt.....

...that's the downer. If these games are BEYOND cool, it's a shame that only a handful of people will ever experience them. Not only will the general public never see these games, most pinball enthusiasts will never see them! So - they could be INSANELY AMAZING but if a tree falls in the woods and no one's around....ya know?
I hope they're super great for those who ordered...I hope that once these things are done, they can figure out some kind of bigger mass-production plan for these titles. Sure, that'd probably piss off the early adopters, but if it's JJP style w/ a Limited and Normal edition, that would just benefit everyone in the end. Artists need an audience, and if they make a super great game, it's only beneficial to Jpop, Bheck, and everyone who likes cool games for there to be more games out there in the world.

I'm not sure I'm understanding you?

Look at high end cars, art, guns etc? only a select few of the population has these but you don't say what ashame not everyone can have these. Yeah it would be nice if everyone drove a Bugatti

And your wrong so many people will enjoy these pins, have a party, invite friends over, take it to a show(yes I would but dont hold me to it haha) etc
Only diff is YOU won't have one in your basement unless you put the investment from the start..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider redeyes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-would-buy-a-zombieland-pin-from-jpop?tu=redeyes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.