• 75 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by phil-lee
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC00406.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#89 11 years ago

I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) these will be open source, so that if someone was creative, they could tweek the code, maybe distribute the code to other owners.

As far as graphics, it should not be too hard, someone with art skills could easily make a comic animation. I just googled go animate and there are tons of cool home made videos. It would be a cinch to make Zombie theme videos. I am not talking about High Quality Disney animation, but simple South Park type videos would do well.

My main concern would be the mechanical (build quality, code, art)...will this be low scale = Zizzle, Middle = Stern or Higher Quality = JPOP (?).

Jpop is shooting for higher quality, premium build quality higher than a current state of the art.

#98 11 years ago
Quoted from NYP:

Not many people get to see or drive a Ferrari but they still know they would like it if they did.

yes, and not many people that drive a Ferrari ever drive a Ferrari Enzo. Does not mean Ferrari should not make them. people can read about them or watch video or maybe they will be in a show or a pinball museum (thats where I played BBB and Kingpin). Never own them either but glad they were made.

#100 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

LOL...cars are very mainstream. Pinball is a niche of a niche and most of us would like it to be more mainstream.

you are missing the point. there is a big difference between a $25K Civic or even a $60K M3 and a car like the Ferrari 458 for example that would cost $300K. But if you are into cars even if you never do own a Ferrari you can read about it or see it around and get enjoyment from it being made more than if it was never made.

Part of the selling point with MG or BHZa very rare. Just like an expensve watch or whatever. Rarity probably makes it worth more.

#122 11 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Besides, we'll have JJP #2 and Star Wars to hold us over until this piece of artwork hits!

Star Wars, no Jar Jar please. Just the first movie is all I want.

7 years later
#132 4 years ago

This thread was raised from the dead.

In the time this thread was dead we had two other Zombie pins RZ and TWD.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-would-buy-a-zombieland-pin-from-jpop?tu=rai and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.