• 75 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by phil-lee
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC00406.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 6s3nc3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#91 11 years ago

I just got back from Chicago and my visit with John. What John is doing is out of this world stuff. I saw the 3 prototype MG's cabs sitting in his studio. He also gave me a good peek at the MG art work (lower playfield). Its out of control crazy! If you were on MG or BHZA and back out I do feel bad for you. The things he is doing with these 2 pins is next level stuff. Its going to make these new games look old and outdated. What he is doing is going to change pinball for ever. If you think his other games looked good you havent seen nothing yet. John is a Perfectionist and you can tell in his work. If I had the money right now I would Pay In Full for a MG. BHZA #19 and will wait patiently for its arrival bc it will be the day of days.

#102 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Plus the fact that we BHZA buyers haven't heard anything in terms of what is going on with the project, no group/discussion forum for owners......nothing....didn't help either.

A $200 plane ticket and you would still be the owner of #19.

#103 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

but if a tree falls in the woods and no one's around....ya know?

There will be over 130 people around and their friends to witness. These pins are going to make alot on noise. John also does not want his ideas the leak out bc he knows others will use it in there pins b4 he can get his pin out.

#108 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Not sure why you think that

It would of answered alot of your unknowns.

#117 11 years ago

I have seen "to much" John said. After my visit with John your crazy to be out!! He doesn't want to put stuff out on the internet bc it will be stolen. John will deliver and it will be EPIC!

#127 11 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Was that you I meet Sunday after Expo? Those drawings in the front room were ultra impressive indeed!

Nope.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 6s3nc3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-would-buy-a-zombieland-pin-from-jpop?tu=6s3nc3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.