Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Banker
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMAG0133.jpg
IMAG0132.jpg
IMAG0126.jpg
IMAG0134.jpg

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

I sold mine for 3900 NIB to several people. One of them was The Banker. Jim is coming tomorrow to get his 15th Stern pin from me on Sat.

#52 5 years ago

I'm thinking a BBH would do well in a bar full of country-hicks. I know of such a bar. But putting a pinball machine near a bunch of drunk people is probably a bad idea.

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from cheesewhisperer:

But putting a pinball machine near a bunch of drunk people is probably a bad idea.

Really? If you read Pinside it sounds like this happens fairly often…

#54 5 years ago

$3900 seems fair

#55 5 years ago

Under $4K for a NIB? I'd like to see all the 3.5K huo BBHs you guys are talking about. I was looking for one for a while and couldn't find anywhere near that price. I know of another that recently sold for $4250 HUO. The game is strangely addicting. Definitely a good pin for the lineup.

Scott

#56 5 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I sold mine for 3900 NIB to several people. One of them was The Banker. Jim is coming tomorrow to get his 15th Stern pin from me on Sat.

Thanks Buddy, mustang is set up. It was fun playing many games in your collection.

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside