Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Banker
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMAG0133.jpg
IMAG0132.jpg
IMAG0126.jpg
IMAG0134.jpg

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

I have Access to a few of these, But must admit Not really sure of the value on this one. If anyone is interested send me a PM and let me know a fair price they would be willing to pay for one.

Thanks, Bobby

#2 5 years ago

I would think 4500-5000 for a nib one.

#3 5 years ago

I would use it on an archery shooting range for an electronic target. But, then I am not a huge fan of the game if that wasn't obvious.

#4 5 years ago

Put one in the restaurant!!

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

I would think 4500-5000 for a nib one.

I'm going to say lower (based on HUOs in the $3,500 range)...but you never know in an auction.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from NM:

I'm going to say lower (based on HUOs in the $3,500 range)...but you never know in an auction.

I agree....you are not going to get higher end current NIB pricing on these...... Tron, LOTR, TSPP is a different story, but not BBH

#7 5 years ago

Did Stern make an LE version of BBH?

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

No .

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

no, they did not.

edit: beat me to it by 9 seconds.

#10 5 years ago

I didn't think so. I gotta tell ya, I saw this game and didn't think it was going to be that good. Well, I tried it out and it played great! I had a blast and I spent about 25 minutes playing 2 games.

I loved trying to pick off the deer too. Kinda made me feel like I was back at the driving range trying to pick the guy off in the truck as he drives around sucking up all the golf balls. LOL FORE!!!!!!!

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Kinda made me feel like I was back at the driving range trying to pick the guy off in the truck as he drives around sucking up all the golf balls. LOL FOUR!!!!!!!

Fore ... I should have yelled "two"!

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Fore ... I should have yelled "two"!

LOL I stand corrected. Correction made. LOL

Maybe I was on a par four course?

#13 5 years ago

I don't think it's a comparable game next to say, Star Trek Pro, Metallica pro. If it's in that price range, it wouldn't be a hard choice, you'd buy a current Stern.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Benepinballs:

Who would be interested in a NIB BBH

No factory warranty - second owner

Sorry, couldn't resist.
GLWS Bene!

#15 5 years ago

What will you be asking for it Bene?

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from Benepinballs:

If anyone is interested send me a PM and let me know a fair price they would be willing to pay for one.

#19 5 years ago

Actually BBH was the first ever stern machine I ever played and that was only back in January this year at an arcade in Auckland, second stern was RSLE right next to it.

First impressions were: BBH = almost rubbish, RSLE = worse than BBH......but after about 15-20 bucks in each over the week I confirmed that BBH = mediocre however RSLE did grow on me and got to the OK stage, probably needed more time on both. All IMHO of course, BBH theme was a meh one for me so didn't help but looks interesting enough. Oh and I couldn't hear a thing either which wouldn't have helped so add another pinch of salt for that.

Not much help with the value Op but I would say lower than the average NIB std, probably even towards the bargin basement level (whatever that is these crazy price days), GLWS's

IMAG0134.jpg IMAG0126.jpg

#20 5 years ago

I bought NIB from DOUGHSLINGERS , fun pin.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from Sly_Old_Devil:

Actually BBH was the first ever stern machine I ever played and that was only back in January this year at an arcade in Auckland

I played the same games back in June! Was BRI the Grand Champ on BBH?

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

I bought NIB from DOUGHSLINGERS , fun pin.

Yeah I should have added that it should be a great bang for buck pin at a good NIB price.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from Zaxxis:

I played the same games back in June! Was BRI the Grand Champ on BBH?

Man I'd love to say yes but I can't honestly remember, I just looked at the pics I had and none of them show it on the BBH, all I know is I didn't have to worry about remembering how to spell my initials that's for sure, didn't even get close. Small pin world eh

RSLE GC though was KEN (was taking pic of the LE plate), again my highlights were getting a match replay.
IMAG0132.jpg

#24 5 years ago

Yeah I should have added that it should be a great bang for buck pin at a good NIB price.

Great price with Buddy! Needs LEDs in the worst way.

#25 5 years ago

Man I'd love to say yes but I can't honestly remember, I just looked at the pics I had and none of them show it on the BBH, all I know is I didn't have worry about remembering how to spell my initials that's for sure, didn't even get close. Small pin world eh
RSLE GC though was KEN (was taking pic of the LE plate), again my highlights were getting a match reply.

IMAG0132.jpg 332 KB

Did they take all the chrome armor off that RSLE? Even the legs are black.

#26 5 years ago

I would be interested at $3900 and have games to trade?

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

It had seen better days for sure, in this pick you might notice that the band has been wiped out, I think Mick fled in a hurry, when the other members were whacked, didn't have time to tie his laces so the boots got left behind.

IMAG0133.jpg

#28 5 years ago

I would be into BBH nib or used... Would have to be reasonably priced.

#29 5 years ago

$3300?

#30 5 years ago

I would be in at that price

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

I believe they did, because I do think it had chrome when I was there back in July.

#32 5 years ago

I think BBH is awesome. I'm sadly not currently in the market for any new games but BBH would fit in well with most collections and looks amazing when it is LED'd out.

#33 5 years ago

PM sent

#34 5 years ago

Pm sent too

#35 5 years ago

BBH is great. Stack Boars gone Wild with Bird and Elk for some crazy redneck fun. I love the shotgun-blast super jackpots for birds.

#36 5 years ago

BBH is a low run game that didn't get any love due to the theme but I think it is one of Sterns best. MHO. Just an all around fun pin!

#37 5 years ago

And no I am not looking to sell mine........

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

BBH is a low run game that didn't get any love due to the theme but I think it is one of Sterns best. MHO. Just an all around fun pin!

I have the same feeling about Avatar.

#39 5 years ago

I've enjoyed BBH every time I've had a chance to play it. Would love to have one rotate through my collection some day.

#40 5 years ago

I sent a PM a few days ago. I'm guessing I'm off on the price, but have yet to hear anything back. Perhaps you could list the price you are willing to sell these.

Thanks.

#41 5 years ago

I sent a pm for a few pins, but heard nothing. Would rather buy a HUO BBH at this point then get raped for a NIB one. It looks like a fun game, just not for 5k plus

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

I sent a pm for a few pins, but heard nothing. Would rather buy a HUO BBH at this point then get raped for a NIB one. It looks like a fun game, just not for 5k plus

Same with the other thread of a bunch of NIB games, a simple response of "no that is not enough" would be great.

#43 5 years ago

I am beginning to see a pattern here. There seems to be a pattern with Bobby posting NIB for sale with no responses. I wonder if the they actually exist? In previous threads people have asked for pictures as proof with no response? I think it is rude not to respond to a for sale ad and I will no longer inquire on any of his games for sale.

#44 5 years ago

Seems to be his MO. Either just fishing or something else shady. Been a few times I have pm'd and gotten no response.

#45 5 years ago

$4500 all day, truly is an underrated machine. Simple, fun, great call outs and piss easy to clean. Game times are short and suit multiplayer games when you have a few people around. More toys on play field is definitely not better IMO.
The challenge of bonus rounds and to achieve OPEN SEASON is bloody hard.
If there is a pinball foroperators, this should have been it. High turn over, short ball times and easy to maintain.
Yes I own one and firkin love it.

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I am beginning to see a pattern here. There seems to be a pattern with Bobby posting NIB for sale with no responses. I wonder if the they actually exist? In previous threads people have asked for pictures as proof with no response? I think it is rude not to respond to a for sale ad and I will no longer inquire on any of his games for sale.

Funny cause I said the same thing in another thread and caught heat for not being patient .... Was totally gonna buy a TSPP from him but just wanted to see a simple pic of the box then ......., poof..... Radio Silence.....

#47 5 years ago

Underrated pin IMO. Like TL mentioned looks awesome in LEDs plays fast n furious. If one popped up at a reasonable price I sure would be tempted.

1 week later
#48 5 years ago

Did these sell?

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

Did these sell?

Did these exist?

#50 5 years ago

What is the price?

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside