• Latest reply 8 years ago by clg
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which one do u dare to choose!!”

• You ordered TH and you are sticking with it. 72 votes
    23%
  • You want one of these titles but are waiting to see pics of GOT first. 30 votes
    10%
  • GOT all the way. 121 votes
    39%
  • Neither, just to damn expensive or titles suck. Not your thing. 85 votes
    28%

(308 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

got_(resized).JPG
hobbit-PF_(resized).jpg
better_yet.jpg
Thrones.jpg
Hobbit.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
untitled.png
image_3.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flecom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#136 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

really? Have you played the HOBBIT? KIss plays better than the hobbit. Stern has already beaten them.

I played TH at IAAPA last year, and I honestly believed there was no way that Stern could have made anything that would NOT blow away TH... and then they released the horror that is GOT... sigh...

#140 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Difference is, you haven't played GOT yet...sigh...

ya but I have to look at the thing

don't get me wrong I hope it's a good player, and I can tolerate bad art (I own a PM and a ST, both terrible playfields as far as art) but I don't think I can deal with the art it GoT, it's obvious to me that nobody at Stern has seen or cares about the show

Quoted from Kent_Allard:

I love the GoT LE art package. Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I'm willing to bet most of the haters were never going to buy one anyway.

I was seriously debating buying a Pro AND an LE before the pictures were released, the Pro for my location and the LE for home, but the Pro looks so gimped that it's a step above a zizzle and the LE has such terrible art I don't want it in my house

I hope stern does some soul searching and revisions before these things hit the line

#143 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Boooo! PM art is nice

the cabinet is beautiful, the playfield is... red? ironically it's better than GoT I guess lol

you really think the cheesy silver gradient shield in the middle of the playfield is anything more than uninspired?

#145 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It's got a kick ass sword trick on it! <---

oh ya don't get me wrong, I love PM, just the playfield art is very meh... but the sword and the levitating ball and all that, very neat... people really love it, plus it's probably the only Capcom I'll ever own since I doubt BBB is going to drop dramatically in price any time soon

#147 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It's pretty damn red...no doubt aboot that. They should have carried a lot of the "magicy flowing" stuff from the cabinet onto it; agreed.

ya the cabinet art is awesome, I can literally stare at it for hours... some of the best cabinet art ever IMHO (I'm sure that will stir some stuff up )

#151 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

The only way anybody would "win" is if JJP did GOT. It may have taken longer, but at least JJP would have done it justice. The art on TH is absolutely gorgeous, but the playfield looks unfinished in concept. GOT is exactly the opposite: tons of stuff to do, but ugly as sin.

has TH changed significantly since Nov last year? because seeing it IAAPA the playfield was definitely not gorgeous... next to WoZ it was very, very sad

#155 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Yes, what you saw would have been the old playfield from the prototype that was at last year's Expo. And that was the one that generated complaints. The new version is vastly improved, way better.

ok then I am talking about a different machine then, disregard previous comments!

#157 8 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Did you take a break from Pinside for the last year?

I don't follow JJP at all except for once a year at IAAPA

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Castro Valley, CA
Machine - For Sale
Cedar City, UT
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flecom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-will-win-got-or-th?tu=flecom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.