(Topic ID: 202740)

Who will win ? Andromeda vs Milky Way ?

By SUPERBEE

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Who will win ? Andromeda vs Milky Way ?”

• Milky Way 14 votes
      52%
    • Andromeda 13 votes
      48%

(27 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Milkyway (resized).jpg
    mars2 (resized).jpg
    mars1 (resized).jpg
    milky way (resized).jpg
    clash of the titans (resized).png

#1 6 years ago

All science points to these two epic galaxies colliding within about the next 4 billion years give or take a couple of years lol. Which galaxy will win the battle ? Which super massive black hole will win out ? Will it be the most amazing new elliptical galaxy when its over or just a bunch a star pudding ? Place your bet now ? I have a hun on our baby the Milky way!! Bets will be honored for the next 4 billion years but not...I repeat, not a day later !!
    A poll has been added . Pick one people !!
    clash of the titans (resized).pngclash of the titans (resized).png

#2 6 years ago

The Milky Way will cover Andromeda in caramelmilky way (resized).jpgmilky way (resized).jpg

#3 6 years ago

So your saying that the Milky Way will shit caramel all over Andromeda...I agree. Those slimy earth like Andromadites will suffer our wrath !!!!

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from Crispin:

The Milky Way will cover Andromeda in caramel

Impossible ! here in Europe, our Milky Way doesn't have caramel
    But the blue packaging have nice stars !
    Milkyway (resized).jpgMilkyway (resized).jpg
    If we want caramel, we have to go for another brand : MARS !
    mars1 (resized).jpgmars1 (resized).jpg
    So, I vote for MARS
    Yes, just a single planet ! but concentrating on his own, the powerful of the entire galaxy

Andromeda is a princess... that can't beat a god ! Hey, this poll is not so much "off-topic".
    mars2 (resized).jpgmars2 (resized).jpg

The absolute winner is mandatory : MARS "GOD OF WAR". I want an extra vote option

#5 6 years ago

Neither one will win, it will just become 1 bigger/ new galaxy

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from wdennie:

Neither one will win, it will just become 1 bigger/ new galaxy

Yep and hardly anything if at all will make contact due to the distance between objects.

#7 6 years ago

The computer sims seem to indicate that when they collide it will have a scattering effect on both. So neither will win.

#8 6 years ago

USA USA USA! ummm... I mean Milky Way! Milky Way! Milky Way!

#9 6 years ago

Us Milky Wayers will slaughter those Andromeda pu$$ys. They can lick my (thing at the center of our galaxy... you know what I'm saying here)

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

Us Milky Wayers will slaughter those Andromeda pu$$ys. They can lick my (thing at the center of our galaxy... you know what I'm saying here)

Im feeling the same love as you Dave !!! Milky Way for the win !

#11 6 years ago

There's a good chance our little solar system could get sent flying out of both galaxies in the chaos and we'll be left out in the cold. Probably not many collisions, but lots of stuff getting flung around.

Real talk though, the Milky Way is going to get bullied.

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

There's a good chance our little solar system could get sent flying out of both galaxies in the chaos and we'll be left out in the cold.

Im thinking better than a good chance. Thats why i still drink beer and smoke cigarettes at my age (50) as i want to die young enough to not be around when this happens.

Quoted from jar155:

Real talk though, the Milky Way is going to get bullied.

Milky way is going to kick some ass lol and then we are going to have one badass superduper massive black hole whens its all over.

#13 6 years ago

I’ll support the home town team...Milky Way

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-will-win-andromeda-vs-milky-way and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.