Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by poppapin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Who wears the pants?”

• I'm a man's man, and the pants are mine!! 45 votes
      45%
    • I don't dare challenge true authority: she proudly sports the pants! 8 votes
      8%
    • We each have one leg in the pants. Awkward but effective! 48 votes
      48%

(101 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

31736C52-13FE-4416-B429-E500E90B0E64 (resized).jpeg
    499ED444-9161-4B63-BF5C-3FDF72E65CC0 (resized).jpeg
    snake19 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0465 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0208 (resized).JPG
    F7D1C6CF-AEB0-43A4-A022-79FB3F177031 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grantopia.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from ShinyBall:

Yep..I'll raise you another
    These 2 pups have been running our lives for 6yrs now..and far from the innocent look that they pulled on us when we got them.
    [quoted image]

Ha, I ended up with 3 cats and a 4 year old the same way...funny how that works.

I guess to answer the OPs question, we don't have rules for each other. We have a budget and talk over any major purchases to make sure we are in good shape for other things we have money earmarked for (house renovations, vacation, etc.), that's pretty much the extent of it for us. I converted the basement into my gameroom. There were a few games in the living room at one point but I like having them in one place for both playing and repair. I really have no desire to fill every room of my house with games.

#22 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tranquilize:

Yeah, that question was lighthearted. My limit is 12, which is more than fair.
    I'm surprised that no one has posted limits that are far more strict. As was said, these games are big and expensive.

I've had games all over the house before and it's definitely one of those "better on paper ideas". Maybe it's because I'm getting older (relatively ha) but I'm happy to have my house look like a house and my gameroom look like the gameroom. I love pinball but one room of these boat anchors is plenty ha.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grantopia.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-wears-the-pants-in-your-family?tu=grantopia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.