(Topic ID: 223364)

Who Wants To WIN A Pinball Machine?!

By XTREMECOOLERTALK

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20180822-092343 (resized).jpg
    20180816_170848_0001 (resized).png
    #1 5 years ago

Hello Pinsiders!!
    I wanted to share with you a promotion we are doing through our Twitch Channel before the actual press release. If you haven't checked us out here's the link TWITCH.TV/XTREMECOOLERTALK.

Anyway to the real reason you clicked the thread lol. XTREME COOLER TALK'S 5K GIVEAWAY. As a way to say Thank You for helping support the channel we have decided to have a Giveaway when 5k subscribers has been reached. Yup that's it, When you subscribe it enters you into the raffle. Every month you sub gives you another chance to win. Example, sub for 3 months your names entered 3 times. For more details go to https://xtremecoolertalk.wixsite.com/mysite/5k-giveaway. If you have any further questions feel free to post below, send a dm or email [email protected]

Thank you for your time and have a XTREME DAY
    20180816_170848_0001 (resized).png20180816_170848_0001 (resized).png

#2 5 years ago

Will XTREME be giving away a SUPREME?

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Will XTREME be giving away a SUPREME?

Click the link for details but no Supremes sorry. A pro version pinball of winners choice pending what's available when the winners announced.

#4 5 years ago

FYI, you spelled "Subscriber" wrong the second time around in your promo.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from newovad:

FYI, you spelled "Subscriber" wrong the second time around in your promo.

You are absolutely correct, thank you for the correction.

#6 5 years ago

Hhm, strange that OP didn't even post what the heck Extreme Cooler Talk channel is about. I have no idea why I would want to subscribe, other than I might win a pinball machine. Anyway, I had a look, and will save others the trouble, it seems to be:

Cooler Banter, Beer Reviews, and a side of pinball.

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from XTREMECOOLERTALK:

You are absolutely correct, thank you for the correction.

LOL

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

Hhm, strange that OP didn't even post what the heck Extreme Cooler Talk channel is about. I have no idea why I would want to subscribe, other than I might win a pinball machine. Anyway, I had a look, and will save others the trouble, it seems to be:

It was more mysterious that way to entice people to check out the channel. But we are on a Pinball forum and the topic is under podcasts and video streams. Apologize for the "strangness" but thank you for saving people the time.

#9 5 years ago

For the ones that Go Bump in the Night

#10 5 years ago
    Screenshot_20180822-092343 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20180822-092343 (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-wants-to-win-a-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.