Who wants PDI glass for Paragon or any of the early wide body SS Ballys?

Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders.

By Pmaino

1 month ago

Stats

• Started 1 month ago
  • 34 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 weeks ago by Pmaino

Find posts in this topic

Find posts in this topic match certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

#1 52 days ago

I am looking to find a minimum of 4 other people who would be interested in purchasing a sheet of extra wide PDI glass for one of the following Pins:

Paragon
Embryon
Hot Doggin
Future Spa
Space Invaders

I spoke with Joey from pinballdecals.com and he said the extra large size of glass at 27.5x 43 could be custom made as long as we have 5 sheets ordered. I'm in on one for my paragon. Anyone else interested?

I know @jgaltr56 said he would be in on one.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Pete

#2 52 days ago

I don't have any of the games that would use that size but I'm bumping for your motivation to make something happen. I'm curious to see what the final tally ends up being too.

#3 51 days ago

Thanks for the bump. I have 2 people who have told me they are in. Any other takers?

#5 51 days ago

Curious as to the price as well and are they being shipped to you as bundle and then up to me to get from you? All thoughts from OP would be helpful.
-Mike

#6 51 days ago

I have emailed with this questions around price and how they will be delivered. Will get the info up on the thread as soon as I have it.

#7 49 days ago

Ok I spoke with Joey from pinballdecals and here are the details. @pdi

COST: $275 a sheet for the custom size of ( 698mm x 1090mm )
SHIPPING:$65 for east/right central USA for one sheet....$75 for one sheet to west coast / left central USA.
TIME: this will have to be pre-paid and backorder, for the next time they order it....which will be 2-3 months ETA ( Could be sooner - could be later....depends on orders that come in and our supply in-stock ).

Each person can individually pay Joey through paypal. I can start collecting paypal address and give it to him or you can reach out individually.

Please respond here or PM if you are interested.

So far I have two who have expressed interest. All we need is 2 more.

Expressed interest:
@pmaino
@njgecko
@jgaltr56

Let me know.

Thanks,

Pete

#8 48 days ago

Ok still at three as one person dropped but we added another.

Confirmed:
@pmaino
@njgecko
@michaelgeib

Only need two more People now. PM me please if interested.

#9 47 days ago

North East Snow day bump!

#10 47 days ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

North East Snow day bump!

I just sent you a PM

#11 47 days ago

If only I had the cash. Have both Paragon and Space Invaders.

#12 47 days ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

If only I had the cash. Have both Paragon and Space Invaders.

Buy one for now.

#13 47 days ago

Will this size fit a Black Hole? if so I'm interested.

#14 47 days ago
Quoted from Dopes214tx:

Will this size fit a Black Hole? if so I'm interested.

Sorry it won't.

#15 46 days ago

The size is 27.5 x 43. It will fit the following games.

Paragon
Embryon
Space invaders
Hot Doggin
Future Spa

#16 45 days ago

Saturday morning bump.

#17 39 days ago

Thursday bump....anyone else interested? still need 2 more people.

#18 36 days ago

Presidents' Day PDI custom glass bump...

#19 36 days ago

I love my Invisiglass, but this size has such a limited application. I'm on the fence.

#20 36 days ago

Starting this thread was a smart thing to do. If I still had one of my Embyrons or Space Invader, I'd sign up. It will undoubtedly take awhile to fill the order once placed, but should be worth it. Good Luck bump.

ps - much better quality than invisiglass too, tktlwyr.

#21 36 days ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

I love my Invisiglass, but this size has such a limited application. I'm on the fence.

Agreed this size is limited. But I figured there are 4 other people who love their paragons who could use a sheet(there are 3 people including myself commmited so far).

I never believed spending 300 dollars for a sheet of glass made sense until I pulled the trigger on one. It's the best mod you can put on a pin in my opinion.

My wife didn't know I purchase a sheet for my restored whirlwind and asked why there was no glass on the pin the first time she saw it.

#22 33 days ago

@pmaino i am looking into this here in Australia with our importer for this glass. Hopefully our orders (1 at this stage)will make it viable for Roman to make this size.

#23 33 days ago

Thanks Jokerpoker. I figured it would be real easy to get to 5 people but we are stalled here at 3. Anyone else?

#24 33 days ago

Hey, I just saw this thread.

I'm game. Put me down for a sheet.

#25 33 days ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Hey, I just saw this thread.
I'm game. Put me down for a sheet.

Excellent. Only 1 more to go.

#26 33 days ago

Too bad the Bally widebody glass is 1/8" less wide than the Williams true widebody (43x 27 5/8" ) because I'm sure a few Williams people could finish the order with Pokerino, Scorpion, Stellar Wars......

#27 33 days ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Too bad the Bally widebody glass is 1/8" less wide than the Williams true widebody (43x 27 5/8" ) because I'm sure a few Williams people could finish the order with Pokerino, Scorpion, Stellar Wars......

Interesting. I didn't know they were that close in size.

#28 32 days ago

Friday night bump

#29 32 days ago

If I get bored, I might try putting a Bally glass in a Williams and see if it's "close enough" (really, it's only 1/16" on each side, right?).

#30 32 days ago

I want one for my Embryon, but have too many expenses right now. I better do the responsible thing & pass. Dammit

#31 31 days ago
Quoted from dasvis:

I want one for my Embryon, but have too many expenses right now. I better do the responsible thing & pass. Dammit

Don't pass you will regret it!

#32 29 days ago

Monday morning bump. We only need 1 more person.

#33 26 days ago

Thursday bump. Only need 1 more person.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 140.00
$ 10.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.