(Topic ID: 54017)

Who wants an IRON MAIDEN pinball machine???

By thedarkknight77

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 216 posts
  • 95 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by arcademojo
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6023 (resized).JPG
    Capture (resized).JPG
    pinball=maiden.jpg
    Ed Roth.jpg
    dirty donny.jpg1.jpg
    PowerslaveEddie.jpg
    14Fright666.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Iron%20MaidenTORONTO-08.jpg
    b&d.jpg
    PowerSlave3.png
    PowerslaveEddie.jpg
    Powerslave.jpg
    manowarkingdom.jpg
    Manowar-Gods-of-War.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toasterdog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 10 years ago

This pin would never be made IMO. Kinda hard to justify making a pin for 193 fans.

Okay, so I kid a bit, but I have known all of 1 fan in my life. I doubt most people could name more than 1 song and that might be optimistic.

I admit I might be completely wrong, but this would rival Sterns NBA title and it would require 80% of sales to be overseas to hit that mark. It would have cool art though.

#80 10 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

You do realize they have sold 85 million CDs/records world wide??? Pretty sure that it wasn't just 193 fans buying all of them.

I'm not knocking IM. I was just stating a fact that I literally have never really known any fans personally (well one, my friends bro and that was in like 8th grade). I would think the majority of pinball sales are in the US and would think a pin featuring Van Halen, for example, could easily have 12 great songs that almost everyone has heard before.

BTW I am not lobbying for a VH pin either, I would much rather see a non-licensed pin personally, even though that doesn't sound like it's going to happen either.

#117 10 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

The 2012 album "The Final Frontier" was #1 in the following countries:
    Austria
    Brazil
    Bulgaria
    Canada
    Chile
    Colombia
    Croatia
    Czech Republic
    Denmark
    Estonia
    Finland
    France
    Germany
    Greece
    Hungary
    Iceland
    India
    Italy
    Mexico
    New Zealand
    Norway
    Portugal
    Russia
    Saudi Arabia
    Slovenia
    Spain
    Sweden
    Switzerland
    UK
    Americans, who don't travel abroad, have no idea how GIGANTIC Iron Maiden is world wide.

Honestly, I knew Iron Maiden was big overseas, but had no idea. It's just crazy to me they are almost non existent in the States.

Just curious if anyone knows percentages of Sterns overseas sales? Once again, my guess is at least 3 to 1 US sales vs Non US.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toasterdog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-wants-an-iron-maiden-pinball-machine?tu=toasterdog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.