(Topic ID: 54017)

Who wants an IRON MAIDEN pinball machine???

By thedarkknight77

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 216 posts
  • 95 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by arcademojo
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6023 (resized).JPG
    Capture (resized).JPG
    pinball=maiden.jpg
    Ed Roth.jpg
    dirty donny.jpg1.jpg
    PowerslaveEddie.jpg
    14Fright666.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Iron%20MaidenTORONTO-08.jpg
    b&d.jpg
    PowerSlave3.png
    PowerslaveEddie.jpg
    Powerslave.jpg
    manowarkingdom.jpg
    Manowar-Gods-of-War.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kid_ego.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#81 10 years ago

If you're not a Maiden fan and wouldn't be in for an IM pin, hey, I get it.

But to come in this thread and spout off like you somehow are intimately aware of their fan base or their music or their place in heavy metal history, well then you're just trolling and looking to stir things up.

Watch the documentaries and see how many members of other heavy metal bands go to Maiden shows and talk about the influence they played in them picking up a guitar.

Then go to a live show and ask yourself how many other bands that have been around for nearly 40 years can bring it like they still can.

Okay, too many beers in the sun today is making the words flow.

Don't like Maiden? Totally understand. But to say they don't have fans? Clueless.

Yes, I'm in for an LE a Premium and a Pro. But I'd say late 2014 at the earliest.

#88 10 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

The 2012 album "The Final Frontier" was #1 in the following countries:
    Austria
    Brazil
    Bulgaria
    Canada
    Chile
    Colombia
    Croatia
    Czech Republic
    Denmark
    Estonia
    Finland
    France
    Germany
    Greece
    Hungary
    Iceland
    India
    Italy
    Mexico
    New Zealand
    Norway
    Portugal
    Russia
    Saudi Arabia
    Slovenia
    Spain
    Sweden
    Switzerland
    UK
    Americans, who don't travel abroad, have no idea how GIGANTIC Iron Maiden is world wide.

I think it was in the Flight 666 documentary that a rabid fan in South America talked about them actually being the only band willing to come to cities in 3rd world countries that other bands would never consider.

Bands like Van Halen make it seem like they're doing fans in Australia a favor by doing a couple shows there, while Maiden travels to out of the way places around the world year after year.

I think the people in those places truly appreciate it and react accordingly.

Up the Irons!

9 months later
    #140 10 years ago

I think Led Zepplin will be the next music pin...then Maiden in 2016. Just a feeling. No inside info. Every time we take my son to visit the folks at Stern, he tells Gary that Iron Maiden should be made. Yeah, I raised him right.

Love the idea somebody had in the other thread that was just bumped saying post-game music should be, "Always look on the bright side of life..."

Up the Irons!

#152 10 years ago
    Quoted from boneman91:

But Maiden. I still go to every concert they give in the DC area. I take my son, and if the music gods allow, will take a grandson someday. A Maiden pin would be awesome. Lots of music. Lots of art. Lots of Eddie toys Lots of memories. I'd sell my 67 GTO to pay for a Maiden pin.....

I love stories like this. Here's hoping you get the chance to take a grandson to a Maiden show someday!

I'm really hoping for a world tour after they drop a new album late this year or early next year. My boys are 6 and 8, and I'd love for that to be their first concert. And my youngest is a human air raid siren, like Bruce, and I'm hoping (health permitting) maybe he could meet Bruce someday.

#171 10 years ago
    Quoted from Hougie:

Do yourself a favor and do it asap. I have seen them several times and they don't disappoint.

I second that comment. Seen them 5 times now, and they never disappoint.

Most amazing thing to me is the sense of camaraderie among the people who attend the shows. They have such a following that you're bound to meet folks from out of state and out of the country. Everyone is always very friendly.

Most likely new music in 2015 followed by a US tour. Can't wait. Could get new music and a tour from Maiden and ACDC within the next year or so.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kid_ego.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-wants-an-iron-maiden-pinball-machine?tu=kid_ego and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.