(Topic ID: 54017)

Who wants an IRON MAIDEN pinball machine???

By thedarkknight77

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 216 posts
  • 95 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by arcademojo
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6023 (resized).JPG
    Capture (resized).JPG
    pinball=maiden.jpg
    Ed Roth.jpg
    dirty donny.jpg1.jpg
    PowerslaveEddie.jpg
    14Fright666.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Iron%20MaidenTORONTO-08.jpg
    b&d.jpg
    PowerSlave3.png
    PowerslaveEddie.jpg
    Powerslave.jpg
    manowarkingdom.jpg
    Manowar-Gods-of-War.jpg
    There are 216 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
    #201 6 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Its next!
    Let the battle commence......
    Iron Maiden v Alice Cooper

Why not get both

#202 6 years ago

I kind of like the artwork but always hated the band. Never really could get into their music. Maybe I needed more drugs or something?

I definitely wouldn't spend thousands of dollars on an Iron Maiden pinball machine for my home but I'd probably throw a few quarters in one to play it some in a commercial setting.

#203 6 years ago

I love the metal bands and the great 'wailers' like Bruce Dickinson and Ozzy and Gillan. I'd be in for this (LE edition) as long as it's not just 3 tracks a la Guardians... But where's the Black Sabbath pin? '13' alone was a good enough album to justify one. Please do it before Ozzy spontaneously combusts...

#204 6 years ago

the game would have to be a real dog from keeping me from buying Iron Maiden. Same thing goes for Alice Cooper. its gonna be an expensive spring.

#205 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballs:

I love the metal bands and the great 'wailers' like Bruce Dickinson and Ozzy and Gillan. I'd be in for this (LE edition) as long as it's not just 3 tracks a la Guardians... But where's the Black Sabbath pin? '13' alone was a good enough album to justify one. Please do it before Ozzy spontaneously combusts...

I would also love to see a Black Sabbath pin. But i'm certain, per Sharon, it would strictly be Ozzy-era material. I would add custom tracks spanning their career, especially from 'Born Again', arguably my favorite Sabbath album.

#206 6 years ago

I'm mostly an Ozzy fan, but agree it should be broader if claiming to be Sabbath. Sabbath went for flipping years without Ozzy

#207 6 years ago

Been watching Iron Maiden music videos tonight, and just thought of a killer start to a multiball mode...

Once you activate multiball, the game should start the track "Can I play with Madness?" especially because the beginning of the song starts with Bruce singing out "CAN I PLAY WITH MADNESS!?!", then the music kicks in. Man I hope they do something like that. I'm hyped for this pin!

#208 6 years ago

Hope to see one.

#209 6 years ago

F$@" YES!
    Up the irons!

#210 6 years ago

Dream set list !

STERN
    Maiden

In no particular order

The Trooper
    Run to the hills ( a given )
    Can I Play with madness
    2 Minutes to Midnight
    Hallowed be thy name ( Wizard mode )
    Wasted years
    Fear of the dark, I love this track but fear it wont make the cut
    Wrathchild
    Seventh son of a seventh son
    Power slave

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

1 week later
    #211 6 years ago

Deeply awesome

#212 6 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

The 2012 album "The Final Frontier" was #1 in the following countries:
    Austria
    Brazil
    Bulgaria
    Canada
    Chile
    Colombia
    Croatia
    Czech Republic
    Denmark
    Estonia
    Finland
    France
    Germany
    Greece
    Hungary
    Iceland
    India
    Italy
    Mexico
    New Zealand
    Norway
    Portugal
    Russia
    Saudi Arabia
    Slovenia
    Spain
    Sweden
    Switzerland
    UK
    Americans, who don't travel abroad, have no idea how GIGANTIC Iron Maiden is world wide.

While your list is absolutely correct it didn't take much to be number one apparently, below are the current certification numbers for that album. In 2008, Canada actually lowered the bar from 50k to 40k for gold, its lowest level. This would be a fantastic looking pin, but it wouldn't drive sales. IM fans are hardcore, love the art, but I don't see the cash outlay it would take to get a game being a regular occurrence of it fans. KISS fans weren't even dumb enough to buy a lot of the crap stern just put out. IM fans are generally smarter than them.

Brazil (ABPD) Platinum[97] 45,000
    Canada (Music Canada) Gold[98] 40,000
    Colombia (ASINCOL) Gold[99] 5,000
    Finland (Musiikkituottajat – IFPI Finland) Platinum[100] 20,000
    France (SNEP) Gold[101] 50,000
    Germany (BVMI) Gold[102] 100,000
    Italy (FIMI) Gold[103] 30,000
    Norway (IFPI) Gold[104] 15,000
    Poland (ZPAV) Gold[105] 10,000
    Russia (NFPF) Gold[106] 10,000
    Sweden (IFPI) Gold[100] 20,000
    Switzerland (IFPI) Gold[107] 15,000
    United Kingdom (BPI) Gold[108] 100,000

#213 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gatecrasher:

I kind of like the artwork but always hated the band. Never really could get into their music. Maybe I needed more drugs or something?
    I definitely wouldn't spend thousands of dollars on an Iron Maiden pinball machine for my home but I'd probably throw a few quarters in one to play it some in a commercial setting.

Because I know you're a serious audiophile, this breaks my heart to read. Sure they were once considered "heavy metal" but by today's standards they're really just hard rock. REALLY good hard rock. With such a deep catalog, I'm sure there's something you would enjoy. Would love to sit down with you and yer record player someday...
    Also...Fear of the Dark will DEFINITELY be on this pin. Fuck I can't wait!!!!!!

#214 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Because I know you're a serious audiophile, this breaks my heart to read. Sure they were once considered "heavy metal" but by today's standards they're really just hard rock. REALLY good hard rock. With such a deep catalog, I'm sure there's something you would enjoy. Would love to sit down with you and yer record player someday...
    Also...Fear of the Dark will DEFINITELY be on this pin. Fuck I can't wait!!!!!!

Powerslave is their masterpiece.

Vinyl and also have everything on CD including deluxe versions up to Book of Souls.

IMG_6023 (resized).JPGIMG_6023 (resized).JPG

1 month later
    #215 6 years ago

It's finally here!!!!

#216 6 years ago

I'm thinking Premium for this title. Can't wait to see what it looks like. Not a big fan of IMDN but do like their music. I am a big fan of the ancient Egyptian ruins and mummies.

There are 216 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-wants-an-iron-maiden-pinball-machine/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.