(Topic ID: 54017)

Who wants an IRON MAIDEN pinball machine???

By thedarkknight77

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 216 posts
  • 95 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by arcademojo
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 22 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_6023 (resized).JPG
    Capture (resized).JPG
    pinball=maiden.jpg
    Ed Roth.jpg
    dirty donny.jpg1.jpg
    PowerslaveEddie.jpg
    14Fright666.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Iron%20MaidenTORONTO-08.jpg
    b&d.jpg
    PowerSlave3.png
    PowerslaveEddie.jpg
    Powerslave.jpg
    manowarkingdom.jpg
    Manowar-Gods-of-War.jpg

There are 216 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
    #151 5 years ago

Iron maiden LE
    I take two

One for home & one at work

#152 5 years ago
    Quoted from boneman91:

But Maiden. I still go to every concert they give in the DC area. I take my son, and if the music gods allow, will take a grandson someday. A Maiden pin would be awesome. Lots of music. Lots of art. Lots of Eddie toys Lots of memories. I'd sell my 67 GTO to pay for a Maiden pin.....

I love stories like this. Here's hoping you get the chance to take a grandson to a Maiden show someday!

I'm really hoping for a world tour after they drop a new album late this year or early next year. My boys are 6 and 8, and I'd love for that to be their first concert. And my youngest is a human air raid siren, like Bruce, and I'm hoping (health permitting) maybe he could meet Bruce someday.

#153 5 years ago
    Quoted from thunderking50:

Maiden,dirty donny art and Lyman Hell ya!!!

Dirty Donnie is not affiliated with iron maiden. But their artist, Derek Riggs, might be better. He has always done all the maiden artwork.

#154 5 years ago

I may be in a chair with wheels....with the grandkid doing the pushing.....but I'll still be banging my head in time with Bruce and the guys!!! Can't you just imagine Eddie's wheelchair!

#155 5 years ago
    Quoted from thunderking50:

Maiden,dirty donny art and Lyman Hell ya!!!

Had to downvote you for suggesting Dirty Donny over Derek Riggs for a Maiden pin, sorry. That's just crazy talk!

#156 5 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Had to downvote you for suggesting Dirty Donny over Derek Riggs for a Maiden pin, sorry. That's just crazy talk!

Boo ooo sniff sniff forgive me to be excited for Maiden,anyway custom art is what i meant

#157 5 years ago

Hell yeah! The art would be incredible.

#158 5 years ago

iron maiden with the same team of acdc or met will make programming/ designing this a huge seller. throw in hand drawn art on the playfield and cabinet and this machine will explode globally in sales. fingers crossed...

#159 5 years ago

Yes

Art , Derek Riggs FTW !

Code, Lyman please !

Design, Whichever designer who could sink their teeth, heart and soul into the making of what may be one of the most technically advanced ( insert new system here, Quality Audio + LCD + true - dual playfield minimum : ) )
    = 1 of the greatest pinball of all time.

a widebody would be cool !

perhaps a combo design team ?

there sure is some super talent at Stern !

and of course, to make this a real winner , would be cooperation and input from the band

as others have stated sales would go through the roof

with the right ingredients

It will all boil down to passion and execution !

finally, 1000 units would be an acceptable amount for an LE
    Guarantee LE sell out within 48hrs !

Up the Irons !

Ando

Bring it on !

PowerslaveEddie.jpg

#160 5 years ago

Iron Maiden would be awesome but i want a Megadeth too!!

#161 5 years ago

Hell, Bruce is so talented he could probably design the thing. Check out his track record. The man is considered to be a living example of a polymath, among names like: da Vinci, Michelangelo, and Copernicus.

#162 5 years ago
    Quoted from kid_ego:

I love stories like this. Here's hoping you get the chance to take a grandson to a Maiden show someday!
    I'm really hoping for a world tour after they drop a new album late this year or early next year. My boys are 6 and 8, and I'd love for that to be their first concert. And my youngest is a human air raid siren, like Bruce, and I'm hoping (health permitting) maybe he could meet Bruce someday.

I saw Maiden for my first concert in 1983 when I was 14. 25 years later in 2008, my wife and I took our then 10 year old son to see Maiden on the Somewhere Back in Time tour. He was wearing the tour shirt that I bought in 1983.

Who knew that as a kid saving allowance and lawn mowing money to buy a concert ticket and t-shirt at a show would lead to that type of lifetime memory.

#163 5 years ago

Judas Priest,
    Iron Maiden would rock!

#164 5 years ago

Dirty Donny is a child finger painting compared to a visionary master like Riggs.

In fact, Donny owes *his* entire style to the master Ed Roth

#165 5 years ago

dirty donny.jpg1.jpgEd Roth.jpg

#166 5 years ago

pinball=maiden.jpg Steve Harris and Dave Murray with pinball back in the day

#167 5 years ago

I want one!! Then Alice Cooper

#168 5 years ago

Greg- what an awesome photo.
    I have 12 pins in my basement and a bar area that is Iron Maiden themed.
    THis is going to have to be printed and framed and hung up to "tie the room together"....

Now a IMLE pin would REALLY tie the room together!!!!

#169 5 years ago

IRON MAIDEN is on my bucket list for band's to see. Got in on their music late, but wow, did it take over... Flight of Icarus is pretty amazing - would love to be rocking out to that with some killer multiball or unique playfield feature.

#170 5 years ago
    Quoted from T-800:

IRON MAIDEN is on my bucket list for band's to see. Got in on their music late, but wow, did it take over... Flight of Icarus is pretty amazing - would love to be rocking out to that with some killer multiball or unique playfield feature.

Do yourself a favor and do it asap. I have seen them several times and they don't disappoint.

#171 5 years ago
    Quoted from Hougie:

Do yourself a favor and do it asap. I have seen them several times and they don't disappoint.

I second that comment. Seen them 5 times now, and they never disappoint.

Most amazing thing to me is the sense of camaraderie among the people who attend the shows. They have such a following that you're bound to meet folks from out of state and out of the country. Everyone is always very friendly.

Most likely new music in 2015 followed by a US tour. Can't wait. Could get new music and a tour from Maiden and ACDC within the next year or so.

#172 5 years ago

I foresee a huge midwest pinside tailgate for that tour !!

#173 5 years ago

I went to see Maiden in Chicago several years ago. I was a stranger in a strange land and it was hotter than hell [august outside show]. The people that had seats next to, left to get beers 1/2 way thru the show and asked if I wanted one. I politely declined.
    When they came back, they handed me an ice cold one. it was the best damn beer I ever tasted.
    it's that kind of thing you run into when at a maiden show. the atmosphere and friendliness is unlike any other concerts I've been to.
    I went and saw them in KC 6 months ago and outside, there was a guy with a megaphone preaching about how we were all going to Hell and should change our ways, etc. most of the people I was around kinda of laughed it off and just let him do his thing. I could see a lot of other fan bases show hostility toward him and I never saw anything like that with.
    Maiden fans go for the music as Maiden is AWESOME live. Not sloppy or call it in at all.

#174 5 years ago

Last tour date in Vegas in played Poker with Nicko Mcbrain
    At. Mandalay Bay
    I asked him about a Iron Maiden Pinball machine
    He was all for it , since it makes money
    Like their : t shirts , soccer shirts,rugby shirts ,
    Hats, flags , trooper beer , and pinball ??

Music sales will go up, look at Metallica

#175 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

I foresee a huge midwest pinside tailgate for that tour !!

I know they will hit Chi-town. A pinside meetup is in order. Up the irons.

#176 5 years ago

Couldn't agree more with kid ego. You got doctors sittin next to truck drivers, waitresses next to CEOs, and everyone just loving the music. Part of the reason I take my kids to Maiden shows is so they see how music can bring so many different kinds of people together. That people's common love for the music can bond them together with respect and tolerance....

Maiden gives a full out show every time. The guys are not showing their age yet, other than Bruce wearing tennis shoes, but who knows how long that will last. Get out and see them, buy the guy next to you a beer, and treat your kids to one of the best shows of their lives!

And lets keep begging for a Maiden pin!

2 months later
    #177 5 years ago

Just fell across this thread and absolutely love this idea, Ill plop my $ down my favorite band!!!! Rhyme of the Ancient mariner mode!!! Bump for IRON MAIDEN!!!!

#178 5 years ago

I would also LOVE a Maiden pin. If they made one, that would totally screw me cuz I'd have to sell some other awesome shit in order to own one. They also REALLY need to make an Alice Cooper pin!!!!

UP THE IRONS!!!

#179 5 years ago

My biggest fear is that they dont use Iron Maiden artwork that we know and love. I think DD did an excellent job with Metallica, but the dont necessarily have the same ties to artwork that Maiden does(Yes I know about Pushead, and I would rather have had his art, but its still not as tied to the band as Maiden). I dont want a bug eyed Eddie and any Maiden fan should be able to step up to the game and even if it didnt say Iron Maiden anywhere on the machine, know what it is. But Id probably buy it anyways lol

1 month later
    #180 5 years ago

#181 5 years ago
    Quoted from Hwawonyu:

» YouTube video

Quoted from Hwawonyu:

» YouTube video

That was awesome!!

3 weeks later
    #182 5 years ago

Bump for the Irons

C'mon

Bring it on

this is a clear winning title !

#183 5 years ago
    Quoted from Hwawonyu:

» YouTube video

Super cool

Thanks Man

2 years later
    #184 2 years ago

Would love to see this!
    Maybe something for the guys at heighwaypinball - love what they've done with Alien!

#185 2 years ago

As long as they stop at Powerslave then I'm in.

#186 2 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

No way, you are missing some of their best material

#187 2 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Quoted from vid1900:

No way, you are missing some of their best material

#188 2 years ago

I don't think so, didn't like those albums and not really digging either of those tunes. Something changed after powerslave for me, kinda like Metallica after Justice.

#190 2 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Something changed after powerslave for me, kinda like Metallica after Justice.

Something changed after Killers for me, kinda like the singer.

#191 2 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Something changed after Killers for me, kinda like the singer.

Well who doesn't like Di'Anno and it was a positive change when Bruce came into the band but after Powerslave it started to sound like bad Euro trash Metal.

#192 2 years ago

I agree Powerslave was the end of the road. Even back then I had to almost force myself to listen to Somewhere in Time.

#193 2 years ago

Oooof.....
    *LOVED* Somewhere in Time.
    Was my first concert, I was maybe 14?
    7th son was probably the last album I was really into for them.

#194 2 years ago
    Quoted from Deadpin:

Was my first concert, I was maybe 14?

That explains it then. When I was 15 Judas Priest released Stained Class. Epic!

#195 2 years ago

Stained Class is damn solid.
    Saw Maiden when they redid the Poweslave tour. Amazing.
    Saw them last time around, still amazing... never disappointed with their live shows even when half the songs are too new for me to know.... lol

#196 2 years ago
    Quoted from Deadpin:

Stained Class is damn solid.

At the time it came out, it was pretty groundbreaking considering what else was out there. Or what else wasn't out there.

After seeing them live shortly after that, it was pretty tough to be impressed by any metal band. They still rocked but were never the same as soon as Les Binks left and they released British Steel. Unreal live show. Still seared in my memory banks.

#197 2 years ago

Thinking back on that we went from being the only two in line at the Starwood box office when tickets went on sale at a club that held a few hundred to the release of British Steel and thousands of people buying tickets to a sold out Long Beach arena.

To me British Steel was like Metallica's Black album.

Now back to Maiden ...

#198 2 years ago

Huge fan after getting the 1st 2 albums and Live after Death at the local *library*... I followed them through Somewhere in Time and Seventh Son, then kind of lost track for a bit. Their post-2000 albums have been great too. "Brave New World" is a really really great album. The latest one, "Book of Souls" blew me away too. So where's the pin?!

10 months later
    #199 1 year ago

Another 3 years goes by

2018 perhaps ?

Plenty of speculation

KE ?
    ZY ?
    ??????

IM in for a LE !

#200 1 year ago

Its next!

Let the battle commence......

Iron Maiden v Alice Cooper

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 104.00
    Boards
    nvram.weebly.com
    $ 9,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    Hardware
    Pinball Haus
    $ 209.99
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Protection
    Pin Mods
    $ 299.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    $ 14.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 9,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 89.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 8.50
    Lighting - Led
    Pinball Haus
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 15.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 8,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    There are 216 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside