IMG_0622 (resized).JPG
IMG_0624 (resized).JPG
IMG_0625 (resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
12545865_10208617824347171_1435769587_o_(resized).jpg
P1030826.JPG
image.jpeg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chet.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from jimster102:

Payment sent thanks very nice looking ..nice to find decent ones the other ones I have seen were printed on some crappy mylar material and for a decent price...now someone needs to make left ramps as they are impossible to find also

Just did a complete tear-down and shop out/rebuild of my WWF. I got the game over year ago and now just got to it. Took me two months. My plastic ramp has a small crack on the lower bottom left just below the small metal ramp protector. I wish DE would have made those small ramp protectors a little bigger to cover more of the ramp entrance. I used some thin CA and then I put some thin double sided tape between the metal ramp protector and the ramp plastic to absorb some of the impact/shock before re-installing it. I wish James at Pinball Inc. would do these WWF ramps and Cliffy would do repro metal ramp protectors that are larger to reinforce the ramp entrance. They are sorely needed.

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

I'd really like a new subway for mine. Poor thing is duct taped in!

My subway Lower PF ramp broke also, where it is attached to the Playfield, directly below the scoop. DE used a very thin plastic tab to screw the ramp down with no other mounting points except at the opposite end of the ramp. The ramp gets pounded by the weight and dynamic impact of the ball coming down the scoop. Very bad, poorly thought out design. After repeated hits, it just shears and breaks. I am going to fashion a metal tab and use some JB weld to fasten it to the back side of the ramp plastic and screw it into the PF using the same screws/location. Will probably also do a wrap around metal strap using a piece of sheet metal strip further up ramp. Any one going to Louisville Arcade show? I might try to drive down from Cincy Friday afternoon for a while.

WWF Subway ramp.jpgWWF Subway ramp.jpg

#74 10 years ago

It is very cool to see all those wrestler dudes up there. Glad to see that Randy, Macho Man Savage is up there on the top row where he belongs.. man. OH YEAAHH! Can't wait to get mine installed. Will be a great addition to a 2 month long teardown and major shop job.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 26.50
$ 18.95
$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chet.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-wants-a-wwf-royal-rumble-prototype-trans?tu=chet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.