IMG_0622 (resized).JPG
IMG_0624 (resized).JPG
IMG_0625 (resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
12545865_10208617824347171_1435769587_o_(resized).jpg
P1030826.JPG
image.jpeg
image.jpg
There are 347 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.
#151 10 years ago

Love Flair-Steamboat, pretty much any of them. I absolutely love Bret-Lawler from Summerslam 93. King was such a great heel.

#152 10 years ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

Now, who wants to do a run of the original translite.
My original standard translite is in bad shape. Would love to have that one repro as well. It seems these are impossible to find as well. Really enjoying the protype however!

I got a repro of WWFRR from Jeff at Classic Arcades. I don't think he lists it, but shoot him an email to see if he is cool with doing one for you....the one he did for me was good.

#154 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I'll have to check it out.

It was best 2 out of 3 falls... Flair got the first fall, Steamboat the 2nd... and the 3rd, well, you'll have to watch it to find out!

It almost ran the entire 60 minute time limit.

#155 10 years ago

About to watch now....by the way john I saw you post on ippl about having a NoS wwf playfield do you still have that?

#156 10 years ago

Wow just saw the Ultimate warrior link holy shit that is crazy timing.

#158 10 years ago

Unbelievable...he was JUST on the Monday night show the day before, and only 54.

#159 10 years ago

Yeah I know, crazy, plus the speech he gave on RAW almost seemed to foreshadow his death, really weird. Makes me wonder if it was a suicide or just heart related from steroid use as many other wrestlers have had similar problems at a young age.

#160 10 years ago

I'm still in disbelief over the loss of the Ultimate Warrior. I feel so honored to have been present for his induction and his final promo on Raw. Over the arena speakers, I couldn't quite understand what he was saying, and honestly a little distracted by the kids Warrior mask he was wearing, but reading the transcript last night after hearing of his passing, it was like an eerie farewell speech. So glad he had the opportunity to make peace with so many of his peers this weekend, and talk to his fans and share his story with such a huge audience.

#161 10 years ago

Shocked and so so saddened by the loss of the Warrior. I spent years making fun of the guy at wrestlecrap.com, but he seemed to kind of have more sense than most in the business. Made his money and got out. Thought he did great at the Hall of Fame as well.

RIP Warrior, you will be missed.

#162 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

If you have the new network watch the great American bash match between Rey mysterious jr and psychosis that opens the show...I think it was 1996 or 1997, one of the best matches I have ever scene.

I don't recall that match but I do recall their match at Bash at the Beach in 1996. That was the first match on the card and considered those two best match.

RIP Warrior

#163 10 years ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

I don't recall that match but I do recall their match at Bash at the Beach in 1996. That was the first match on the card and considered those two best match.
RIP Warrior

Yep that's the match I was thinking of for sure, just amazing acrobatics and risk taken by each wrestler, just couldn't believe some of the stuff I was seeing.

#164 10 years ago

hey

does anyone have more royal rumble translites for sale, I will take either version but prefer both, I want to get it signed by bret hart on may 25th, the guy who had my royal rumble before me got a lot of moisture in the backbox and it sticks to the glass and wont even peel off.

bob

#165 10 years ago

I literally dressed as Bret Hart for Halloween as a second and third grader the outfit my mom made me was awesome.

#166 10 years ago
Quoted from goob92:

hey
does anyone have more Royal Rumble translites for sale, I will take either version but prefer both, I want to get it signed by bret hart on may 25th, the guy who had my Royal Rumble before me got a lot of moisture in the backbox and it sticks to the glass and wont even peel off.
bob

I got the original one.

http://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15500

plus shipping

#167 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I literally dressed as Bret Hart for Halloween as a second and third grader the outfit my mom made me was awesome.

I dressed as Bret to King of the Ring '93...as a 24 year old! LOL

#168 10 years ago

I was still dressing as a wrestler for breakfast club at Purdue through my early 20s Steiner bros and just a random wrestler as well. Never too old to be a wrestler!

image-178.jpgimage-178.jpg
#169 10 years ago

I am looking at buying my first pin, and a local guy has a WWF RR in good shape...Would love to be able to buy this translite, as it's sick...Love the Sid Justice in the center, everything about it is dope...I'm a huge Wrestling mark, so this would probably solidify my purchase of the pin.

Are you planning on producing more of these? I can pay you in advance via paypal for one.

Dave

#170 10 years ago

Ok, we will be doing one more run. If you are interested, please PM me. Thanks!

1 month later
#171 9 years ago

Had a couple people PM me recently about this, anyone interested in another run? Please PM me if so.

#172 9 years ago

Need just a couple more folks in to make it happen...

#173 9 years ago

To all Interested - I just received RD's translite and installed it and it is very nice and I am very satisfied. I would recommend it to anybody that is interested in a sharper looking Royal Rumble Machine - well worth it. Thanks Again, RD!

#174 9 years ago

Thanks for the kind words. We're hoping to do another run if we can get a couple more folks in.

2 weeks later
#175 9 years ago

I'm in 100%. PM sent.

#176 9 years ago

I'd like one to be prepared for my RR someday.

#177 9 years ago

Got them in! Will be shipping within the next couple of days. I do have a couple of extras so if you are interested, please PM me.

#178 9 years ago

Money sent! Looking forward to getting it!

#179 9 years ago

Just a note that we're shipping these tomorrow. Have two left, PM me if interested!

#180 9 years ago

Can't wait! Thanks again for doing another run of these!

#181 9 years ago

Just a quick note I still have two left if anyone is interested, just PM me. Thanks!

#182 9 years ago

Got mine today! Very impressed with the quality! Thanks for making another run of these! image.jpgimage.jpg

#183 9 years ago

Glad to help! How did you get the custom graphics on your DMD?

Also, still have two available if anyone is interested...

#184 9 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Glad to help! How did you get the custom graphics on your DMD?
Also, still have two available if anyone is interested...

It's an option in your adjustments menu (Data East tossed in a bunch of generic icons you can use). You need to create a custom message and it will give you the option to change the graphic.

#185 9 years ago

Exactly. It's a setting I found in the manual. I call my game room Gold Mine 2.0 paying homage to the local arcade in Solano Mall I used to frequent in the '80's called Gold Mine. Cool feature within the game.

#186 9 years ago

Nice, will definitely check it out.

BTW, I have two more of these left if anyone is interested.

#187 9 years ago

Ok, down to one left. If interested, please PM me.

#188 9 years ago

Payment sent,
Thanks for your work on wrestlecrap! I really enjoyed it back in the day.
I got to see WCW, WWF and ECW as well as MLW in FL live.
Those were good times...

#189 9 years ago

Got it!

Translites are now all gone. Thanks, everyone!

#190 9 years ago

Damn, just missed this!
Let me know if you do another run please.

#191 9 years ago

Got one person in for another run...need about five more. Any takers?

#192 9 years ago

This is getting to be like how many runs Y2J has had in-between being a Rock Star!

#193 9 years ago

Break the walls dooowwwwnnn!!!

#194 9 years ago

I'd been down for one if you decide to do another one. I plan to get this title again. Ooohhhh Yeah.

#195 9 years ago

Four more needed...anyone else in?

#196 9 years ago

I'm in for one

#197 9 years ago

How many left do we need to make a run RD?

#198 9 years ago

If I could get one or two more, it would be a good. Any takers?

#199 9 years ago

I want one of these...Still available?

#200 9 years ago

If we can get like one more person in, I'll go ahead and order 'em.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
There are 347 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-wants-a-wwf-royal-rumble-prototype-trans/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.