Topic Stats

• 324 posts
  • 75 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by RDReynolds
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 26 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0924 (resized).JPG
IMG_0626 (resized).JPG
IMG_0622 (resized).JPG
IMG_0624 (resized).JPG
IMG_0625 (resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
12545865_10208617824347171_1435769587_o_(resized).jpg
P1030826.JPG
image.jpeg
image.jpg
image-178.jpg
847400720.jpg
IMG_0450.jpg
1393904346425.jpg
IMG_20140303_220040_649.jpg
Image1.jpg

There are 324 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.
#101 5 years ago

IMG_0450.jpg

I added color changers for the fireworks, warm white for skin and cool white around border.

-Kevin

#102 5 years ago
Quoted from PhantomHacker:

I added color changers for the fireworks

Video or it didn't happen.

#103 5 years ago

Just a note that I do not have any more of these at this time. I'd be happy to get another set printed, but I'd need around 10 folks to justify it. If you are interested, PM me and I will start putting a list together.

I also still have, at the time of this writing, one of the original trans that is slightly off from a sizing perspective. It is the one on the very first post in this thread.

#104 5 years ago

Also very glad folks like it! Make sure to take that protective cover off the front, now, y'hear?

#105 5 years ago

Solid job with this. Thanks!1 Heavy-duty film, looks pretty good close-up and great from in front of the game. (OK, from that distance, as my WWFRR is in storage at the moment but coming out soon for repairs!) I always liked the proto better, and am happy to have a nice one now!

#106 5 years ago
Quoted from PhantomHacker:

I added color changers for the fireworks, warm white for skin and cool white around border.
-Kevin

IMG_0450.jpg 188 KB

How did you light the speakers? Picture of the install please.

#108 5 years ago

Ok, just need a few more folks to commit so we can do another run...who's in?

#109 5 years ago

Hey,
been looking for one of these for a while I'm in just let me know on payment info and I will be prompt.

#110 5 years ago

Someone just listed one of them on ebay not me not sure if its one of these or not but looks like it buy it now 300 lol

#111 5 years ago
Quoted from jimster102:

Someone just listed one of them on ebay not me not sure if its one of these or not but looks like it buy it now 300 lol

WTF, seriously?

#112 5 years ago
Quoted from z28makanic:

Hey,
been looking for one of these for a while I'm in just let me know on payment info and I will be prompt.

Thanks, will add you to the list. Just need maybe 3 more people to make a second run happen...

#113 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

WTF, seriously?

Thats a poster, not a trans.

#114 5 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Thats a poster, not a trans.

Oh okay, good, I was gonna be annoyed if someone here was trying to flip it like that!

#115 5 years ago

I asked seller what material it is made of paper or plastic

#116 5 years ago

Now, who wants to do a run of the original translite.

My original standard translite is in bad shape. Would love to have that one repro as well. It seems these are impossible to find as well. Really enjoying the protype however!

#117 5 years ago

I second the original mine has burn holes in it from bulbs I would definitely buy one

#118 5 years ago

Just a quick note that it looks like we have enough folks interested for a small run. Please PM me if you've not already and are interested.

#119 5 years ago

Hey,

this Trans looks awesome. I am very interested in an prototype Trans if you do a second run. What did i have to do to get on your list?

Best regards
Michael

#120 5 years ago

PM sent. That looks awesome.

#121 5 years ago

You guys want to see what the Prototype trans light looks like lit up with all led's. Thanks RD you made the game that much better.

#122 5 years ago

Is the protective layer on the back supposed to stay on? Looks like the same texture as the front but when I started pulling it, it was stuck on much better than the stuff on the front. After getting 1/4 of it off I flattened it back down as it felt like I was going to damage it if I continued any more.

#123 5 years ago

I left the back layer on.

#124 5 years ago

Back layer stays on. It is a diffuser, definitely don't remove it.

#125 5 years ago

Ok, have got the next batch and have PM'ed those who were interested. Have a few extras if anyone else is interested, please PM me.

#126 5 years ago

Bump! Got in on the second run.

#127 5 years ago

Have two or three left. If interested, please PM me.

#128 5 years ago

Ok, have exactly one left. Anyone want it? PM if you do.

#129 5 years ago

pm and payment sent!

#130 5 years ago

And that's that! All gone. Hope everyone is enjoying them like I am!

#131 5 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

And that's that! All gone. Hope everyone is enjoying them like I am!

They really are great. I got a couple compliments already!

(Note: Maybe you want to change the thread title again now that they are all sold out again)

#132 5 years ago

Good idea, done!

#133 5 years ago

I shot a quick little video the other night while testing out placement of my old Hasbro figures. They fit pretty good where they're at with glass on, but I need to determine an effective way to securely mount without any permanent mods or damage to plastics, etc... so I took them all out for now but I may try the "museum putty" idea on a few.

Anyway, the new translite looks awesome in there, and I've taken a lot of footage of gameplay from various angles and will be cutting together a new video here soon.

Thanks again for making these for us!

1 week later
#134 5 years ago

I am a new owner of Royal Rumble...OH-YEAH...Banzai! I would love one of those translites!

#135 5 years ago

If I can get a couple more of folks in, I will get another order in.

1 week later
#136 5 years ago

Ok, got enough folks in. If anyone else wants to jump aboard, please PM me.

#137 5 years ago

So glad you got this going. I just got around to installing mine and it is so much better, art direction wise, than the production artwork. Unfortunately, my machine is dead while we figure out upgrading the game EPROM and try to fix a boot issue, so I haven't been able to see it lit up on my game.

Props to RDReynolds for making this happen!

#138 5 years ago

RD what did you think of the end of the streak last night?

#139 5 years ago

Love Taker, but it was overdue. He just looked so, so old.

#140 5 years ago

BTW, Prospector Paul Orndorff was the highlight of the night!

847400720.jpg
#141 5 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Love Taker, but it was overdue. He just looked so, so old.

Yeah, but losing to Lesner? That just seems like kind of a waste. Shouldn't it have gone to someone that could have used the heat, or does more than three matches a year? Heck, Lesner could be out of the WWE in five years...

Do you think that was how it was supposed to go, or did a real injury change the script?

#142 5 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Yeah, but losing to Lesner? That just seems like kind of a waste. Shouldn't it have gone to someone that could have used the heat, or does more than three matches a year? Heck, Lesner could be out of the WWE in five years...
Do you think that was how it was supposed to go, or did a real injury change the script?

I don't follow current stuff, but I've been seeing this pop up on my feed all day. What I've seen of Lesnar and heard about him, I get the impression he doesn't enjoy being a pro-wrestler, which is what caught me off guard. Like he just shows up to these events for the paycheck. Getting paid is cool and all, but there are dudes who get paid and you can tell love *being* a pro-wrestler (they're usually the really entertaining guys). Taker probably should have retired with his streak in tact over this. Maybe that's part of the storyline twist, though? Leaving us going, "WTF? Why that guy?"

#143 5 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

BTW, Prospector Paul Orndorff was the highlight of the night!

847400720.jpg 38 KB

No fucking WAY that is Paul Orndorff? Seriously?!?

#144 5 years ago

Yeah I was okay with the losing but not to lesnar, also would have been cool for it to just end undefeated, curious to see what role the taker will play now.

#145 5 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

That was the way it was supposed to go. UT wanted to end it and I think retire.

That being the case, who would be better to end the streak? Cena? No. Orton? No. Hunter? No. Bryan? Love him, but no.

Lesnar was kinda in the right place at the right time. No other real options I can see.

#146 5 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

That being the case, who would be better to end the streak? Cena? No. Orton? No. Hunter? No. Bryan? Love him, but no.
Lesnar was kinda in the right place at the right time. No other real options I can see.

I was kind of hoping for Zack Ryder, actually.

#147 5 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Realistically, they probably should have gone with Punk last year.

(And then kept him on-roster).

#148 5 years ago

If you have the new network watch the great American bash match between Rey mysterious jr and psychosis that opens the show...I think it was 1996 or 1997, one of the best matches I have ever scene.

#149 5 years ago

Best match I ever saw was Flair vs Steamboat at the Clash of The Champions VI. I'm not sure anything could top that.

#150 5 years ago

I'll have to check it out.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 16.00
$ 26.50
There are 324 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside