(Topic ID: 294591)

Who wants a Wade Krause Sing Along playfield?

By bicyclenut

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 77 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 63 days ago by BRONX
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3523 (resized).jpeg
There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 months ago

I'm still intrested. Anyone talk to Wade recently, to see time frame for this sing along project?

#52 8 months ago
Quoted from tscottn:

unfortunately I'm gonna dip out on this. I already stripped my Sing Along and sent it off to my playfield guy to be restored and clear coated. Should be getting it back pretty soon. I know Wade is super busy and I actually didn't think it would happen anytime soon. I will definitely post the results when I getthe PF back but if the work is anything like my Target Pool or Subway I know I will be happy with the results. Sorry guys i just couldent wait.

Maybe pinhead52 can take your place on the list. Come on, Ken! Get a couple for future customers!

#53 8 months ago
Quoted from leckmeck:

Maybe pinhead52 can take your place on the list. Come on, Ken! Get a couple for future customers!

Nah... Im sitting on too many pf's. And if I had to guess Slick Chick may be the very last pf Wade makes (Hoping)... Hate to call end of an era.

2 weeks later
#54 7 months ago
Quoted from tscottn:

unfortunately I'm gonna dip out on this. I already stripped my Sing Along and sent it off to my playfield guy to be restored and clear coated. Should be getting it back pretty soon. I know Wade is super busy and I actually didn't think it would happen anytime soon. I will definitely post the results when I getthe PF back but if the work is anything like my Target Pool or Subway I know I will be happy with the results. Sorry guys i just couldent wait.

Thanks for the info. I wouldnt worry about it. In my honest opinion, I dont think he will makes these ever again since he already has. He's really had some issues with the wood he's been getting (sending stuff back etc..) Its been a nightmare for him as of late.

#55 7 months ago

Last time I talked to Wade, he did seem like sing Along would be up next, since he also could use a few playfields him self

Me personally I'm still in

Go sing along go!!!

#56 7 months ago

Still in for sing along, hoping it happens.

1 month later
#57 6 months ago

Anyone here back from Wade recently?

#58 6 months ago

I'm still in also, hope this one gets made!

#59 6 months ago
Quoted from BRONX:

Wade is not the best at communication / customer service unfortunately. I do know there have been a bevy of issues with unavailability of specific inks/clears, and good quality wood blanks, putting the completion of Surf Champ on hold. My fear is that the process has become so unwieldy that we may be witnessing the end of the Krause era. Just my 2c.

#60 6 months ago

I don’t think that’s the case. Never had a problem communicating with Wade and the Surf Champ/ Surfer playfield is beautiful.
He prefers email.

#61 6 months ago

I will message Wade tommorow on our behalf for sing along playfields

#62 6 months ago
Quoted from BRONX:

What are you looking for? I speak with Wade almost daily. He's been dealing with a lot of issues related to the products he buys...Wood/clear/paint/inserts etc...Also dealing with family/personal things going on.
in a nutshell, lots of his product has been changed or no longer available mostly due to California regulations. So I know he has been testing other products to not compromise his product. Being that he a is 1 man operation, its a long process and most of the time communication gets lost. We wont leave anyone high and dry. if you paid for something, he will produce. New playfields or reruns, is always up in the air. As i stated in the above posts and other threads, I'm really not sure what the future holds for him doing more playfields. Costs of materials has really gone up on him and wont say anymore. Yes, Wade is a little slow in returning emails and i'm sure he is either busy or doesn't have an answer the the questions yet.

#63 6 months ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

I don’t think that’s the case. Never had a problem communicating with Wade and the Surf Champ/ Surfer playfield is beautiful.
He prefers email.

Interesting, when did you get yours? I know a collector who is still in wait mode and problems with obtaining high quality materials has been known for some time.

Quoted from bicyclenut:

What are you looking for? I speak with Wade almost daily. He's been dealing with a lot of issues related to the products he buys...Wood/clear/paint/inserts etc...Also dealing with family/personal things going on.
in a nutshell, lots of his product has been changed or no longer available mostly due to California regulations. So I know he has been testing other products to not compromise his product. Being that he a is 1 man operation, its a long process and most of the time communication gets lost. We wont leave anyone high and dry. if you paid for something, he will produce. New playfields or reruns, is always up in the air. As i stated in the above posts and other threads, I'm really not sure what the future holds for him doing more playfields. Costs of materials has really gone up on him and wont say anymore. Yes, Wade is a little slow in returning emails and i'm sure he is either busy or doesn't have an answer the the questions yet.

Yep, thanks for articulating much better than me and shining a light on the current PF build environment.

#64 6 months ago
Quoted from Dono:

Interesting, when did you get yours? I know a collector who is still in wait mode and problems with obtaining high quality materials has been known for some time.

Yep, thanks for articulating much better than me and shining a light on the current PF build environment.

And as I understand it he has all the surfer/surf champ pfs, he just needs to correct some stuff and complete the orders.

#65 6 months ago
Quoted from Dono:

Interesting, when did you get yours? .

Sing Along? 7-8 years ago.

#66 6 months ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Sing Along? 7-8 years ago.

No, Surf Champ, I believe most folks are still waiting.

#67 6 months ago

On another note, I don't want to shut down anyones hopes for a Sing Along playfield. About a few years ago, I had a Sing Along. Wade told me he might do Sing Along playfield again.....key word MIGHT. Fast forward to today, I honestly don't think it will happen with all of the stuff he's been dealing with. Wade does have all the artwork done for Sing Along, but he doesn't have the screens still made that he can just start printing them again. Being that he has already done this playfield and has requests for different titles, he might just move to another title. But... never say never. It could happen, but highly unlikely in my opinion.

#68 6 months ago

I'm still in for a Sing Along...and a Slick Chick, too!

3 weeks later
#69 5 months ago

I think sing along will happen next

#70 5 months ago
Quoted from BRONX:

I will message Wade tommorow on our behalf for sing along playfields

Quoted from BRONX:

You talked to Wade and were encouraged by what he said?

If so, that’s great news!

#71 5 months ago
Quoted from BRONX:

I guess we were all on the "Nice" list for Christmas this year.

1 month later
#72 3 months ago

Anyone get update from Wade lately?

3 weeks later
#73 3 months ago

??

#74 89 days ago

I picked up a project machine yesterday and it really needs one of Wade’s creations.

IMG_3523 (resized).jpegIMG_3523 (resized).jpeg

#75 89 days ago

Hopefully Wade does sing along. Saucer holes get really worn on the original ones. If he does produce more. I might ask for another thin coat of clear.
Nice game

#76 89 days ago

Not many sing along or melody here in Canada

3 weeks later
#77 63 days ago

Anyone talk to Wade recently?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Huntsville, AL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-wants-a-wade-krause-sing-along-playfield/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.