(Topic ID: 294591)

Who wants a Wade Krause Sing Along playfield?

By bicyclenut

4 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 days ago by Electrocute
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 4 months ago

I have on good authority that there might be another run of Sing Along playfields by my buddy Wade. Let's get a list going of people that would be interested in a new playfield.

#2 4 months ago

add me

#4 4 months ago

I'm in

1 month later
#5 3 months ago

I’d be in

3 weeks later
#6 68 days ago

Any update?

2 weeks later
#7 52 days ago

Hello all- If you didnt receive a email from Wade talking about El Dorado, here it is. He also talks about upcoming projects:

Hello everyone, it's Wade and this is the official announcement for El Dorado.

I'm in the process of sealing the blanks now and I need to know if you are still committed to the project. This title has been produced once before. The art is finished and it has been previously approved. I will begin printing next week.

Important, because of the rather large number of people on the list who never followed through on the last playfield, and because of my
increased costs in materials, I will only make a batch based on the number of people who pay deposits. I completely understand if this is a deal
breaker for you.
If you are interested and able, I am now asking for a deposit here at this same yahoo address by paypal.
[email protected]
Please do not send payment to any other email address as some people have accidentally done in the past. I will not receive it and you will not
get your money back. I will acknowledge your deposit and amount in a separate email.
If you prefer, you can mail a check to

Wade Krause
1778 N Fowler Ave
Clovis CA 93619
ph is 559-298-6236

The price will be 720 shipped, 650 without shipping. If you are able, you can pick the board up in person or I can deliver to Pin a Go Go (if they are done) and you will save the shipping.

Other upcoming titles are Strange World (the blanks are made and art is finished), Surf Champ, Sing Along, Cross Town.

Thank you,
Wade

links
https://pinballplayfields.wordpress.com/

https://www.instagram.com/wadeotornadopinball/?hl=en

1 month later
#8 16 days ago

Just picked up a Sing Along last night and coincidently was talking to Wade and he mentioned he is doing that PF next year. So here I am to say I'm in on a Sing Along PF. I've seen Wades work in person and it is amazing. Count me in.

PS, The amount of work that goes into producing these are astonishing to me. I would have never guessed how much actually goes into the production process until seeing it in person. Crazy stuff.

#9 16 days ago

Ok, you are on the list. He is currently working on El Dorado. I think sing Along might be next, aside from special projects. Ill keep everyone up to date as Wade gives me info

#10 16 days ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Ok, you are on the list. He is currently working on El Dorado. I think sing Along might be next, aside from special projects. Ill keep everyone up to date as Wade gives me info

I thought Strange World was coming up after the special?

#11 16 days ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I thought Strange World was coming up after the special?

I was just at the shop today. Yes you are correct, Strange World is next after special project.

#12 16 days ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

I was just at the shop today. Yes you are correct, Strange World is next after special project.

Was the special project Wizard?

#13 16 days ago
Quoted from docquest:

Yes sir!

#14 15 days ago

Its my Christmas present, 25 pfs and bgs

#15 15 days ago
Quoted from docquest:

He told me awhile back he was going to do it, wonder who the buyer is?

#16 15 days ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

He told me awhile back he was going to do it, wonder who the buyer is?

Electrocute check out my thread, it might give you an idea

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-wants-a-gottlieb-wizard-conversion-kit

#17 15 days ago

Im still in on Sing Along!

#18 15 days ago

I thought it was Bally Wizard! I believe he did mention it unless I misunderstood. Purchased one directly from Wade about 7 years ago.

#19 15 days ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

I thought it was Bally Wizard! I believe he did mention it unless I misunderstood. Purchased one directly from Wade about 7 years ago.

nope. I have a large deposit with Wade.

#20 15 days ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

nope. I have a large deposit with Wade.

Good for you! I’d be on board but I’ve had these damn truck payments for the past 5 years. Pinball funds begin to refill next year!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside