(Topic ID: 294591)

Who wants a Wade Krause Sing Along playfield?

By bicyclenut

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 77 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 days ago by BRONX
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3523 (resized).jpeg
There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 2 years ago

I have on good authority that there might be another run of Sing Along playfields by my buddy Wade. Let's get a list going of people that would be interested in a new playfield.

#2 2 years ago

add me

#4 2 years ago

I'm in

1 month later
#5 2 years ago

I’d be in

3 weeks later
#6 2 years ago

Any update?

2 weeks later
#7 2 years ago

Hello all- If you didnt receive a email from Wade talking about El Dorado, here it is. He also talks about upcoming projects:

Hello everyone, it's Wade and this is the official announcement for El Dorado.

I'm in the process of sealing the blanks now and I need to know if you are still committed to the project. This title has been produced once before. The art is finished and it has been previously approved. I will begin printing next week.

Important, because of the rather large number of people on the list who never followed through on the last playfield, and because of my
increased costs in materials, I will only make a batch based on the number of people who pay deposits. I completely understand if this is a deal
breaker for you.
If you are interested and able, I am now asking for a deposit here at this same yahoo address by paypal.
[email protected]
Please do not send payment to any other email address as some people have accidentally done in the past. I will not receive it and you will not
get your money back. I will acknowledge your deposit and amount in a separate email.
If you prefer, you can mail a check to

Wade Krause
1778 N Fowler Ave
Clovis CA 93619
ph is 559-298-6236

The price will be 720 shipped, 650 without shipping. If you are able, you can pick the board up in person or I can deliver to Pin a Go Go (if they are done) and you will save the shipping.

Other upcoming titles are Strange World (the blanks are made and art is finished), Surf Champ, Sing Along, Cross Town.

Thank you,
Wade

links
https://pinballplayfields.wordpress.com/

https://www.instagram.com/wadeotornadopinball/?hl=en

1 month later
#8 2 years ago

Just picked up a Sing Along last night and coincidently was talking to Wade and he mentioned he is doing that PF next year. So here I am to say I'm in on a Sing Along PF. I've seen Wades work in person and it is amazing. Count me in.

PS, The amount of work that goes into producing these are astonishing to me. I would have never guessed how much actually goes into the production process until seeing it in person. Crazy stuff.

#9 2 years ago

Ok, you are on the list. He is currently working on El Dorado. I think sing Along might be next, aside from special projects. Ill keep everyone up to date as Wade gives me info

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Ok, you are on the list. He is currently working on El Dorado. I think sing Along might be next, aside from special projects. Ill keep everyone up to date as Wade gives me info

I thought Strange World was coming up after the special?

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I thought Strange World was coming up after the special?

I was just at the shop today. Yes you are correct, Strange World is next after special project.

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

I was just at the shop today. Yes you are correct, Strange World is next after special project.

Was the special project Wizard?

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Yes sir!

#14 2 years ago

Its my Christmas present, 25 pfs and bgs

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

He told me awhile back he was going to do it, wonder who the buyer is?

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

He told me awhile back he was going to do it, wonder who the buyer is?

Electrocute check out my thread, it might give you an idea

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-wants-a-gottlieb-wizard-conversion-kit

#17 2 years ago

Im still in on Sing Along!

#18 2 years ago

I thought it was Bally Wizard! I believe he did mention it unless I misunderstood. Purchased one directly from Wade about 7 years ago.

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

I thought it was Bally Wizard! I believe he did mention it unless I misunderstood. Purchased one directly from Wade about 7 years ago.

nope. I have a large deposit with Wade.

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

nope. I have a large deposit with Wade.

Good for you! I’d be on board but I’ve had these damn truck payments for the past 5 years. Pinball funds begin to refill next year!

1 month later
#21 2 years ago

Please add me to the Sing Along list.

1 month later
#22 2 years ago

Add me too!

I just played one of Wade's 1st run Sing Alongs. Played and looked incredible. The perfect holes are a thing of beauty.

#23 2 years ago

you got it! Please DM me name and email address for I can pass it onto Wade so he can contact you.

#24 2 years ago

Tim here at the Pinball Hall of Fame. I am in for one!

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from timarnold:

Tim here at the Pinball Hall of Fame. I am in for one!

I will pass your info onto Wade and put you on his list. Thanks Tim

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

you got it! Please DM me name and email address for I can pass it onto Wade so he can contact you.

Thank both you and Wade for the offer. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to back out. I don't want Wade to put me on the list only to cancel later. For those interested, Wade's 1st run Sing Along was an amazing piece of work, well worth the upgrade. Looks and plays incredibly.

3 months later
#27 2 years ago

Please add me to the sing along list. I just got my El Dorado Playfield swapped with Wades El Dorado Playfield. Absolutely amazing. Thanks Dan

2 weeks later
#28 2 years ago

Please add me to the sing along list. Wish he would do a run of slick chick also.

3 months later
#29 1 year ago

When is estimated time for sing along playfield? Is this project still active?

#30 1 year ago
Quoted from BRONX:

Is this project still active?

Thats a question for Wade.....Im not sure. Maybe reach out to him to find out...Send him an email

#31 1 year ago

How many people are actually commited at this time?

3 weeks later
#32 1 year ago
Quoted from BRONX:

How many people are actually commited at this time?

Good question, I'm definitely still in for one!

#33 1 year ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Thats a question for Wade.....Im not sure. Maybe reach out to him to find out...Send him an email

I've sent out two emails to see about any updates and request for deposit. One in June and another about a week ago with no response.

#34 1 year ago

Im still in...

1 week later
#35 1 year ago

I also emailed Wade, but no response aswell?
He usually get back to emails

#36 1 year ago

FYI, I have been meaning to go by the shop and visit Wade and take my Sing Along over there to put in his game area, but, 1) its been way to hot and 2) if been super busy to get over there. We chatted via text last week but wasn't about pinball. Hopefully I will make it over there and get an update for everyone sometime this week. I do know he has been super busy boxing and shipping Strange World playfields. Those that have bought a playfield from Wade in the past know that he hand makes the create he ships them in.

#37 1 year ago

Wade is having supply issues and won't be running Sing Along for at least 6 months...Also and more importantly, the list of playfield reservations falls short for the run. So, if you are interested in a playfield, email Wade to ensure that we hit the minimum!

#38 1 year ago

I'm curious what Wade is charging for strange world??? And potentially sing along???
Going rate use to be $700+shipping

#39 1 year ago
Quoted from BRONX:

I'm curious what Wade is charging for strange world??? And potentially sing along???
Going rate use to be $700+shipping

$950 is the shipped SW. With SingAlong out 6 months+ then Im sure a couple bucks more. Surf Champ should be up next...

2 months later
#40 1 year ago

is this still on? I'm in if it is.. I'm holding off on restoring my old PF if Wade is definitely going to run this one some time in 23.

#41 1 year ago
Quoted from tscottn:

is this still on? I'm in if it is.. I'm holding off on restoring my old PF if Wade is definitely going to run this one some time in 23.

SurfChamp/Surfer is queued up next (has the blanks), I believe SingAlong is still in a 6 month+ holding pattern. Feel free to email Wade. He's still sitting on some StrangeWorld pf's Im sure he'd like to sell.

Ken

1 week later
#42 1 year ago

Still interested in singalong here.

#43 1 year ago

Still interested in Sing Along as well, is CrossTown still being considered for a run?

#44 1 year ago
Quoted from Kingpin22:

Still interested in Sing Along as well, is CrossTown still being considered for a run?

Yes... and being that Wade has already done Sing Along, there is good chance it will be done again. However, there are a few other titles ahead of it. But things change. I can say that Wade has been having supply chain issues. Some of the products that Wade has used for years is no longer available or has changed to meet NEW regulations. So I know Wade has been testing different inks, clears, and wood to find the best fit for Wades specs. All that being said, Im not sure whats going to happen in 2023 for playfields from Wade. YES, he has been working on Surf Champ, but I'm not sure where he currently is on the project. We shall see. If you have more questions, its best to shoot Wade an email.

#45 1 year ago

Sing along will be nice, if it's in Wade's destiny

I would like to see other titles. I missed out on a lot....
I already emailed Wade to show my interest in sing along.....

#46 1 year ago
Quoted from BRONX:

I already emailed Wade to show my interest in sing along.

and of course when the time comes if give Wade these lists i start on here.

3 months later
#47 1 year ago

Pls Wade! Make us a Sing Along pf!!!

#48 1 year ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Pls Wade! Make us a Sing Along pf!!!

If you have a 20+ list send it to him...

4 months later
#49 7 months ago

I’m also interested, and I should have said so a long time ago. Here is the full list of everyone here who is interested/committed:

bicyclenut
TwinDavid
bingopodcast
Battlebugs
seshpilot
tscottn
timarnold
Kingpin22
bigdaddy2000
JONESDS
BRONX
leckmeck

That’s just 12 names. Given the current state of affairs with Wade’s supply chain, chances aren’t looking so good for this title. Right now he is dealing with production difficulties on Surfer / Surf Champ and liquidating the remaining stock of Strange World.

What do you think, @bicyclenut?

#50 7 months ago
Quoted from leckmeck:

I’m also interested, and I should have said so a long time ago. Here is the full list of everyone here who is interested/committed:
bicyclenut
TwinDavid
bingopodcast
Battlebugs
seshpilot
tscottn
timarnold
Kingpin22
bigdaddy2000
JONESDS
BRONX
leckmeck
That’s just 12 names. Given the current state of affairs with Wade’s supply chain, chances aren’t looking so good for this title. Right now he is dealing with production difficulties on Surfer / Surf Champ and liquidating the remaining stock of Strange World.
What do you think, bicyclenut?

unfortunately I'm gonna dip out on this. I already stripped my Sing Along and sent it off to my playfield guy to be restored and clear coated. Should be getting it back pretty soon. I know Wade is super busy and I actually didn't think it would happen anytime soon. I will definitely post the results when I getthe PF back but if the work is anything like my Target Pool or Subway I know I will be happy with the results. Sorry guys i just couldent wait.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Birmingham, AL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-wants-a-wade-krause-sing-along-playfield and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.