• Latest reply 2 years ago by John_in_NC
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
F554AD8A-8CE5-4844-8EA3-5C50D538842E (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bicyclenut.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I have on good authority that there might be another run of El Dorado playfields by my buddy Wade. Lets get a list going of people that would be interested in a new playfield.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Need another run of Atlantis now that I have one!

No Joke!

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from backinthegame:

How about a Gold Strike

Dont know about Gold Strike

6 months later
#14 2 years ago

El Dorado is coming. Get on the list if you want one, this will probably be the last run Wade will do of El Dorado

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Ok. Where's the official list, and how many takers so far? Put me down for one.

Wade has the official list for non-pinsiders. I guess this is the "official" Pinside list being that Wade doesn't do Pinside.

#17 2 years ago

Everyone-
Things seem to be moving fast with Wade and he needs info from those wanting a El Dorado playfield. Please PM me with your email address and phone number so I can give that info to Wade and he can contact you about time frame, payment, shipping etc. This is only for this Pinside thread. If you have contacted Wade directly and was put on his non-Pinside list, then I dont need your info.
Thanks everyone-

1 month later
#19 2 years ago

Hello all- If you didnt receive a email from Wade talking about El Dorado, here it is:

Hello everyone, it's Wade and this is the official announcement for El Dorado.

I'm in the process of sealing the blanks now and I need to know if you are still committed to the project. This title has been produced once before. The art is finished and it has been previously approved. I will begin printing next week.

Important, because of the rather large number of people on the list who never followed through on the last playfield, and because of my
increased costs in materials, I will only make a batch based on the number of people who pay deposits. I completely understand if this is a deal
breaker for you.
If you are interested and able, I am now asking for a deposit here at this same yahoo address by paypal.
[email protected]
Please do not send payment to any other email address as some people have accidentally done in the past. I will not receive it and you will not
get your money back. I will acknowledge your deposit and amount in a separate email.
If you prefer, you can mail a check to

Wade Krause
1778 N Fowler Ave
Clovis CA 93619
ph is 559-298-6236

The price will be 720 shipped, 650 without shipping. If you are able, you can pick the board up in person or I can deliver to Pin a Go Go (if they are done) and you will save the shipping.

Other upcoming titles are Strange World (the blanks are made and art is finished), Surf Champ, Sing Along, Cross Town.

Thank you,
Wade

links
https://pinballplayfields.wordpress.com/

https://www.instagram.com/wadeotornadopinball/?hl=en

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Too late to get on the list?

I dont think so, shoot him a message to be put on the list

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from Jigs:

Wasn't Wade's last playfield the re-run of Fast Draw?

Yes it was. He did Abra Ca Dabra, Jack’s Open and Fast/Quick Draw all around the same time. FD/QD was a rerun and probably won’t be run ever again….according to Wade

1 month later
#26 2 years ago

El Dorado is happening right now. Currently being screened. Check out Wades instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUd6xsapO8A/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

I think this is the third run, probably will get one this time.

This is the 2nd run of El Dorado. He also did 1 run of Gold Strike

2 months later
#39 2 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

I'm already operating under the assumption that if he doesn't specifically point out the "flaw" that I'd likely not even notice. I'll jump at the chance if he has one. Just a waiting game / fingers crossed.

Ive stated this before that Wade's "seconds" are as good or better than other companies "Firsts". Meaning the inclusions are very minor, usually and he is up front in describing why it is considered a 2nd. Wade is vey picky. I got one of the last remaining Sky Jumps that he didn't want to sell because there was a slight smudge on a black line what was covered by a post. But, Wade has been highly scrutinized in the past by overly picky collectors (in my opinion). So as a rule Wade has full disclosure of any issues and sends out a perfect product.

***This is just my opinion and take on it. I am in no way speaking for Wade. He is just a good friend of mine and I speak with him on a regular basis. One of the best humans I have ever met.****

So if he has any seconds that are not spoken for, jump on it...you wont be disappointed.

2 weeks later
#43 2 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

Does anyone have an update from him please?

They turned out great and are shipping. Check with Wade if you want one and/or if you were on the list

#46 2 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

And it's a "repo", not a "repro", so he must work for a repossession company.

HAHAHAHA!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, CO
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Scottsdale, AZ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucca Valley, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Placerville, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bicyclenut.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-wants-a-wade-krause-el-dorado-playfield?tu=bicyclenut and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.