Topic Stats

• 181 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by boilerman
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

A38FE4F3-84C0-4CFB-9979-3A3A22892632 (resized).jpeg
AA6753D7-581A-4BAC-B994-B138163F9C74 (resized).jpeg
03A362CE-C377-46E3-B6D3-E99A422BEB84 (resized).jpeg
80229494 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider topcard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 3 years ago

I will take one also.

1 year later
#50 2 years ago

I'm already down for one, but I would take two if that's what was needed to make it happen.

10 months later
1 month later
#83 1 year ago

Debating on paying to have my current playfield restored or waiting to see if this will e re happen. Any more interest out there?

#87 1 year ago

I would still take two to make it happen if the interest is there. People should be aware it would be next year if it happens as Wade is pretty much booked up this year.

#90 1 year ago

I would also take a topcard.

4 months later
#109 1 year ago

I thought 20 was the magic number. That's what it was for SkyJump. You might want to PM the original interested people in case they miss your post. I would take two if needed to get it done.

6 months later
#137 9 months ago
Quoted from koji:

Cool to see this is still alive. I just came in possession of this game. I have never ordered a repro PF yet. A few noob questions if anyone doesn't mind:
1- Does it make sense to try to ship to Canada, or better to ship to US if I live ~1 hour from border?
2- Do these repro playfields come clear coated?
3- Anything else? Basically, carefully take off PF mechanical components from the old board, and screw on to the new board, and drop in? [I know this is a big task], just wanted to make sure inlays are set and holes are pre-drilled etc?
Thank you-

To answer your first question, I'm sure there's not much difference shipping to Canada. CPR ships from Canada to the US all the time and it's reasonable. I believe in the US Wade charges $70 and it comes in a wooden crate that is the best packed playfield you will ever receive.

The playfields have a coating that is just like what came on an original EM playfield. So no, they don't look like a hi gloss CPR playfield, which is good, as it would look odd in an old wedgehead. Assuming your game is getting home played only, it should serve you well for years to come.

Everything is pre dimpled or drilled. You will need to drill holes yourself where it is dimpled. If you are mechanically inclined, the process isn't that difficult, though your first swap will be time consuming, probably 15-20 hours. If you search the forum, you will find some great threads that will explain how to do a swap. I'll leave you with three words of advice: take a million pictures from all angles, and then take a million more, buy a furniture upholstery staple removal tool, and order all new plastics (posts, rollover guides, pop bumper bodies etc.) unless yours are in incredible shape. Otherwise they will look like crap on a brand new playfield. Good luck!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
3,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Castro Valley, CA
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 89.00
Boards
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 18.99
Playfield - Protection
PinShield
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 18.95
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 6.00
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Art Prints
$ 244.99
$ 89.00
Boards
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 64.99
$ 12.75
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 49.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider topcard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside