Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 104 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Jhines
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Who wants Rush pinball??”

• Yes 87 votes
      45%
    • No 95 votes
      49%
    • 13 votes
      7%

(Multiple choice - 195 votes by 192 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3mc6i0 (resized).jpg
    rush-wearing-kimonos-e1431268243165 (resized).jpg
    gord.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ccbiggsoo7.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 4 years ago

in a minute! biggest band to ever come out of Canada. Would love to see Jersey jack make this instead of gnr.

#56 4 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Well.... not the only thing. John Bonham may be a tough one to get to tour...
    I have seen Rush over 20 times. I am a Superfan since age 10. That being said, I don’t think a Rush pinball would be all that great (For myself). There isn’t a single music pin that cracks the top 50 for me. While they do a good job of playing the artists music, they all feel sort of soulless to me.

if you don't like metallica, ac/dc, and iron maiden pins, maybe you need to pick a new hobby.

#57 4 years ago
    Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I'm good with RUSH, but I'd rather have a Tragically Hip pin. #RIPGord[quoted image]

who? might be tragic, but sure aint hip!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ccbiggsoo7.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-wants-a-rush-pin-to-happen?tu=ccbiggsoo7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.