20170509_163624 (resized).jpg
20170518_193859 (resized).jpg
20170518_183747 (resized).jpg
20170512_225132 (resized).jpg
20170509_163553 (resized).jpg
20170519_183544 (resized).jpg
IMG_3823 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bicyclenut.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 8 years ago

I need a Sky jump PF....Seriously guys. Wade and I are buddies and we hang out all the time. All it takes is people committed to buying Sky jump. 20 people, thats it! Lets make this happen for us Sky jump owners!

#19 8 years ago

Maybe not. But I'm in.

#27 8 years ago

Does anyone have an old Sky Jump playfield they want to sell or donate to use as a template?

1 week later
#56 8 years ago

Bump....Lets get more playfield commitments so Wade will produce Sky Jump.

#67 8 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

I just noticed that the right side roll overs that score 1000 points when lit. Has what looks like a propeller design, in red, in the art work.

Oh yeah, I never noticed that. Good catch

#74 8 years ago

How about Abra Ca Dabra?

#76 8 years ago

I started a Abra Ca Dabra playfield thread if anyone is interested in that game.

#83 8 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

If you note Wade's process, he seems to prefer to do the screening to the playfield prior to any slots or holes (except for the inserts) being cut.

Exactly! This causes more work for Wade.

3 months later
#86 7 years ago

Guys...I was at Wades shop on Friday and the Knock out playfields are done and look beautiful. He will soon start printing Atlantis. He is doing some last minute tweeks, But then......SKY JUMP!!! Its going to happen sooner than we think!

#88 7 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Whats after Sky Jump? Maybe Crosstown, Wizard, 2001, Sing Along

Wade is not sure. There is is lots of interest in Abra Ca Dabra, 2001, and C37. Most definitely will be a Gottlieb game.

2 months later
#90 7 years ago

Update on sky jump playfield is that Wade is going to do it. I've been to the shop and have seen the wood and inserts for it. Now that Wade is 90% done with Atlantis, he will start working on a new playfield. Wade's thought is he might do 2001 first, because he said it will be really easy to do, then do Sky Jump. But he's not sure which one he will do. My suggestion is contact Wade and ask him about deposit etc... Hope this helps.

#93 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

How hard would it be to get a set of the numbered inserts for Sky Jump?

I don't think he would do that at all. But you would need to go through Wade.

1 month later
#101 7 years ago

FYI... I see Wade on a regular basis. I've informed him of the list I have for the Skyjumps. He probably will do that one next. He already has the wood and inserts for it. Wade even has the game to use as a template. But it's up to him of what he does next so nothing is concrete until he's working on it.

1 month later
#113 7 years ago

Update....I spoke with Wade the other day and he told me he finally was able to strip down his Sky Jump playfield and digitize it into the computer along with another game (think he said Jumping Jack and Abra Ca Dabra). 2001 didnt make the cut yet. Looks like his next game is Sky Jump. Get your orders in....

#119 7 years ago

I saw the files today for Sky Jump, Abra Ca Dabra and Jumping Jack/Jack in the box. Wade said he will start cutting test cuts next week and work on the artwork.

2 weeks later
#129 7 years ago

FYI....Wade is making test cuts for Sky Jump today. They are in production! Get your orders in.

#130 7 years ago

Bumping this up. Wade wants to start accounting for the PF's he is making. I'm going to give him the names of the people on here that said they wanted one. Also there are a few people in my ACD thread and a few In PM's. Now's the time of you want a Sky Jump.

#131 7 years ago

Here is what I see so far of people wanting Sky Jump playfields. Grab your spot while you can, I doubt Wade or anyone will ever do this playfield again.

Parabax
Galaxy_Being
Topcard
Bicyclenut
Electrocute
ChrisHibler
megadeth2600
Vitty
Cougtv
Dono
d0n
cyclejones
Budman
pinhead52

1 week later
#135 7 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

At what point & where do we need to send a deposit? I don't wanna miss the boat. thanks

Wade will let you know when to send payment. I gave him the above list and your pinside name is on it. At some point everyone will need to give their email address so Wade can contact them. You can also contact Wade directly and give him your info @[email protected]. If you do, please let him know your Pinside name and that you are on this list so he can cross reference you. As for the status of the Sky Jump playfileds, He is really close to starting to cut them. I've seen some of the test cuts and as of last Thursday he was spraying the backs of the boards.

3 weeks later
#140 7 years ago

If you're on Wade's Sky Jump list you should have received an email from him today. If you didn't and want to be on his list, email him directly at [email protected]

2 months later
#147 7 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Tic toc tic. It's gotta be almost done. Any news?

Because of the weather, It kinda set Wade back a few days. I was at his shop last week and saw all the PF's. All the inserts are in and sanded (sanded by hand). He's ready to start cutting, which he may have done this week. I'll check in on them today for more updates.

#150 7 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

No rush, guessing the next playfield is 2001?

It looks that way. I also have a list for Abra Ca Dabra and Jumping Jack to go next, which are playfields he actually has in his position...and 2001. There is also a list for Centigrade 37 but he doesn't have a playfield yet.

1 week later
#153 7 years ago

Progress Sky Jumpers!

IMG_8389 (resized).JPGIMG_8389 (resized).JPG

#155 7 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Nice, looks like it's still over a month away

I'd say 2 weeks. But that's just me.

#156 7 years ago

Sky Jump is almost done!

IMG_8398 (resized).PNGIMG_8398 (resized).PNG

#159 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

do you know what wade is planning on doing next

looks like 2001

3 weeks later
#162 7 years ago

They should start shipping soon.

imagejpeg_0 (resized).jpgimagejpeg_0 (resized).jpg

#164 7 years ago

I know for a fact Wade is working really hard to get these done and shipped out. Everything else is on hold until he gets these done. He even skipped the Arcade Expo so he could work on these. That being said. Feel free to email him to get an ETA. I know they were building shipping crates recently.

#177 7 years ago

I went by Wade's today. I checked out the Sky Jumps. They look sweet. He was getting ready to cut a few more. He said he will be re-printing the ones that got messed up within the next few days. It is raining here in Fresno for the last few days so any type of clearing is halted (I'm not a painter so don't know the reasoning). There are a few that are complete and look awesome. I never realized the magenta color up top. I almost grabbed mine but opted to wait and let others get theirs first. I'm in no hurry. I still have my Atlantis I have to put in my game. As most of you know one is being sent to Steve Young at Pinball Resource. He will also be stocking them. I love Sky Jump. Probably my favorite EM pinball. I've restore mine by doing the cabinet, new plastics, new backglass and shopped out the playfiled. My current playfiled is pretty nice for an original but a knew one will be even better. It's almost time everyone.

#179 7 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Wade Krause Wizard! swap started.

that will be fun! good luck

1 month later
#186 7 years ago

I was over at the shop on Friday. Man they look really good. Wade is such a perfectionist. He pointed out a flaw on one of the boards that I was like "really? I don't see it". Because he wants his product to be perfect, it does take longer. All I can say is this is a piece of art. If you're looking for a quick fix on your game so you can hurry up and play it, or sell it, then maybe this isn't for you. I'm just as excited and drooling over this playfield as much as the next collector. But I look at it as I'm buying a piece of art. I've offered to help with the process in the past and do anything. But Wade has graciously turned me down. I also get it. This is HIS art. It's HIS reputation on the line and livelihood. I wouldn't want to mess something up. Wade is a one man show.
As I've stated before, Wade and I are good friends and in communication all the time. As his friend, I feel I need to stick up for him and answer any questions on here or ease tensions people may have about this process. As a pinball collector, I'm truthful in my description of how the product looks. It's actually a lengthy process without having problems. I don't know all the details about his business, but I do know that every time he does a playfield, it has to be sent off and approved by the patient holders (or something like that).
Anyways, I think all the PF's are spoken for by a lot of you. I do know that there will be a few for sale at Pinball Resource down the road. I eagerly await my Playfield with the rest of you.

#187 7 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

The Wizard! is done and am now waiting for Sky Jump. Anyone know what's going on with that project?

Almost done. I saw them on Friday all lined up on the drying racks.

2 weeks later
#196 6 years ago

Sky Jump PF's are shipping out. Be on the look out for yours or contact Wade for your shipping arrangements.

#200 6 years ago

From Wade's Instagram:

FullSizeRender (resized).jpgFullSizeRender (resized).jpg

#206 6 years ago

Got to pick out my Sky Jump PF tonight....sooo nice

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
Machine - For Sale
Santa Rosa, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bicyclenut.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-wants-a-repro-sky-jump-playfield?tu=bicyclenut and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.