20170509_163624 (resized).jpg
20170518_193859 (resized).jpg
20170518_183747 (resized).jpg
20170512_225132 (resized).jpg
20170509_163553 (resized).jpg
20170519_183544 (resized).jpg
IMG_3823 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpeg

There are 225 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
#101 7 years ago

FYI... I see Wade on a regular basis. I've informed him of the list I have for the Skyjumps. He probably will do that one next. He already has the wood and inserts for it. Wade even has the game to use as a template. But it's up to him of what he does next so nothing is concrete until he's working on it.

#102 7 years ago

He said he needs to finish off the Atlantis jobs, then knock a few side jobs out, then he'll start on SJ.

#103 7 years ago

I thought it was 2001 because he could "knock" that one out fast and then Sky Jump. Doesn't really matter since he is definately doing Sky Jump.

#104 7 years ago

Wish he would do "Free Fall" while he's at it. Lots worn ones out there.

1 week later
#105 7 years ago

I finally found a skyjump project and am ready for the new PF. Whats the ETA of the playfields?

1 month later
#106 7 years ago

breaker breaker 19? Anyone got a copy on me?

#107 7 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

breaker breaker 19? Anyone got a copy on me?

no word on what wade is doing next. either 2001, sky jump or another that has been put in Q
if he did sky jump next I would wouldn't think it would be done until spring 2017 at the earliest

#108 7 years ago

i believe this Fall. I bought one of his Atlantis repro "seconds" and a Sky Jump a couple of weeks ago and said he would send them both at the same time in a couple of months.

#109 7 years ago

Wade told me end of the year for SJ.

#110 7 years ago
Quoted from EMsInKC:

Wade told me end of the year for SJ.

i never heard back from wade on what was next. he just told me after atlantis he was going to take a break and knock out a few small projects that he needed to take care of before doing the next PF. if he is shooting for the end of the year on SJ then he must be into it already.
anyone know what's after SJ ?

#111 7 years ago

He has a C37 list but no machine from which to copy, ABra( has a copy) , El Dorado reprint, Jumping Jack and Cross Town..... not necessarily in that order just in the order he mentioned them in his email. I would imagine C37 drops in order until he gets a copy.

#112 7 years ago

Possible on his list are Wizard!, Sky Jump, 2001 and Crosstown. Those are the playfields he mentioned to me about 5 months ago.

1 week later
#113 7 years ago

Update....I spoke with Wade the other day and he told me he finally was able to strip down his Sky Jump playfield and digitize it into the computer along with another game (think he said Jumping Jack and Abra Ca Dabra). 2001 didnt make the cut yet. Looks like his next game is Sky Jump. Get your orders in....

#114 7 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

El Dorado reprint,

Ooh, I missed it the first time. Would like to see this one rerun.

#115 7 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Ooh, I missed it the first time. Would like to see this one rerun.

I'm with you. I hound Wade about a rerun every time I see him.

#116 7 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

I'm with you. I hound Wade about a rerun every time I see him.

me too....

#117 7 years ago

I take what comes my way. If Wade is making a repro, the game must be good.

#118 7 years ago

Could one of you guys please do me a favor and either scan or take a photo of the copyright text in the middle of the playfield ? I'm restoring my friend's free fall playfield and this is pretty far gone on his playfield I need to make a silkscreen to reprint this but there isn't much there to work with .
Thank you
Doug

#119 7 years ago

I saw the files today for Sky Jump, Abra Ca Dabra and Jumping Jack/Jack in the box. Wade said he will start cutting test cuts next week and work on the artwork.

#120 7 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Could one of you guys please do me a favor and either scan or take a photo of the copyright text in the middle of the playfield ? I'm restoring my friend's free fall playfield and this is pretty far gone on his playfield I need to make a silkscreen to reprint this but there isn't much there to work with .
Thank you
Doug

This is what I have to work with , if anyone has a cleaner one and could scan it or shoot a picture and send it to me that would be great .
Thank you
Doug

#121 7 years ago

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#122 7 years ago

Thank you Electrocute , could you please take one more for me closer and directly above the text ? I realize I should have posted a picture that better represented what I was looking for. Here is a picture of what I need it to look like .
Thank you
Doug

20161023_184657 (resized).jpg20161023_184657 (resized).jpg

#123 7 years ago

#124 7 years ago

Perfect ! Thank you so much .

#125 7 years ago

You're welcome. Good luck!

#126 7 years ago

I believe Clay had posted some files for one of his restorations (maybe Quick Draw) that included a copyright logo. Available on pinrepair site. I have used them as waterslide decals and they work pretty well. Of course the date would be 1975 instead 1974. (could be changed with a bit of artistry).

#127 7 years ago

Time to finalize the list. I just had an exchange with Wade and the time for sky jump is getting near. He has asked me to compile a list of names and email addresses to send to him. When he is ready to go he will then email everyone for a firm and final commitment and deposit. Please email me your name, email address, and pinside alias. Even if you have already emailed wade please email me and I will put you on the list so no one falls through the cracks and we get an accurate count. Thanks

1 week later
#128 7 years ago

I've had some people drop out and I have others who said they were in who are not responding to my emails. We really need to get a few more to make this worth Wade's effort. If you know of anyone who might be interested please speak to them and encourage them to contact me.
Thanks

#129 7 years ago

FYI....Wade is making test cuts for Sky Jump today. They are in production! Get your orders in.

#130 7 years ago

Bumping this up. Wade wants to start accounting for the PF's he is making. I'm going to give him the names of the people on here that said they wanted one. Also there are a few people in my ACD thread and a few In PM's. Now's the time of you want a Sky Jump.

#131 7 years ago

Here is what I see so far of people wanting Sky Jump playfields. Grab your spot while you can, I doubt Wade or anyone will ever do this playfield again.

Parabax
Galaxy_Being
Topcard
Bicyclenut
Electrocute
ChrisHibler
megadeth2600
Vitty
Cougtv
Dono
d0n
cyclejones
Budman
pinhead52

#132 7 years ago

If anyone knows Vitty, Galaxy Being or Cyclejones, please have them contact me as I have yet to hear from them.

Thanks

#133 7 years ago

At what point & where do we need to send a deposit? I don't wanna miss the boat. thanks

#134 7 years ago

Yey I am on the list!
Bump!
First pin for me!
Better than sky kings!
Better than sky divers!
Most play fields were played hard!
Thanks for organizing this!

#135 7 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

At what point & where do we need to send a deposit? I don't wanna miss the boat. thanks

Wade will let you know when to send payment. I gave him the above list and your pinside name is on it. At some point everyone will need to give their email address so Wade can contact them. You can also contact Wade directly and give him your info @[email protected]. If you do, please let him know your Pinside name and that you are on this list so he can cross reference you. As for the status of the Sky Jump playfileds, He is really close to starting to cut them. I've seen some of the test cuts and as of last Thursday he was spraying the backs of the boards.

#136 7 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Wade will let you know when to send payment. I gave him the above list and your pinside name is on it. At some point everyone will need to give their email address so Wade can contact them. You can also contact Wade directly and give him your info [email protected]. If you do, please let him know your Pinside name and that you are on this list so he can cross reference you. As for the status of the Sky Jump playfileds, He is really close to starting to cut them. I've seen some of the test cuts and as of last Thursday he was spraying the backs of the boards.

I have already given wade the real name and email address of everyone who replied to me. He will email all of you directly when the time comes with further instructions. If you emailed me your info and I replied to you, no additional,action is required at this time.

3 weeks later
#137 7 years ago

Progress reported on Wade's site.

#139 7 years ago

I heard from Wade today. The playfield's are on track to be completed in mid January!

#140 7 years ago

If you're on Wade's Sky Jump list you should have received an email from him today. If you didn't and want to be on his list, email him directly at [email protected]

#141 7 years ago

All paid up! Thanks Wade.

2 weeks later
#142 7 years ago

Just paid for mine.

#143 7 years ago

I'm interested in a playfield. What's the going price?

#144 7 years ago
Quoted from WhiskeyTango:

I'm interested in a playfield. What's the going price?

$700

#145 7 years ago

I have not gotten a request for payment yet? Is it just a list order thing?
Edit:
Sent email requesting invoice?

1 month later
#146 7 years ago

Tic toc tic. It's gotta be almost done. Any news?

#147 7 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Tic toc tic. It's gotta be almost done. Any news?

Because of the weather, It kinda set Wade back a few days. I was at his shop last week and saw all the PF's. All the inserts are in and sanded (sanded by hand). He's ready to start cutting, which he may have done this week. I'll check in on them today for more updates.

#148 7 years ago

I was in touch with wade yesterday. As bicyclenut mentioned the weather has put wade behind. He said it would probably be a few more weeks.

#149 7 years ago

No rush, guessing the next playfield is 2001?

#150 7 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

No rush, guessing the next playfield is 2001?

It looks that way. I also have a list for Abra Ca Dabra and Jumping Jack to go next, which are playfields he actually has in his position...and 2001. There is also a list for Centigrade 37 but he doesn't have a playfield yet.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Santa Rosa, CA
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals
$ 15.00
$ 37.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
There are 225 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-wants-a-repro-sky-jump-playfield/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.