Topic Stats

• 224 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by EMsInKC
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 39 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20180119_124210 (resized).jpg
IMG_1143a (resized).JPG
IMG_1142a (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpeg
Screenshot from 2017-11-18 09-22-21 (resized).png
IMG_1133 (resized).jpg
IMG_5940 (resized).JPG
IMG_5938 (resized).JPG
20170509_163624 (resized).jpg
20170518_193859 (resized).jpg
20170518_183747 (resized).jpg
20170512_225132 (resized).jpg
20170509_163553 (resized).jpg
20170519_183544 (resized).jpg
IMG_3823 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpeg

There are 224 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 3 years ago

I was just emailing Wade Krause and he said he would love to repro a Sky Jump playfield if the interest is there. I think it's one of the most underrated games out there.

Any takers?

#3 3 years ago

I'll take one.

GB

#4 3 years ago

I finally managed to find a pretty decent "Free Fall" playfield, otherwise that's what I would want repro'd.

#6 3 years ago

The two rows of inserts in front of the drop target bank are hard on this playfield. A worthy project. Good luck!

#7 3 years ago

I also talked to wade and he said there isn't anything slated after Atlantis. he said he is open to c37 if there is the demand
(20 orders) he was think sky jump next due to the fact he needs that one. but needs 20 people to also need it. I myself don't have that title any more. but the two I had one had a mint pf and the other has some lite wear.

#8 3 years ago

I'll take one-

#9 3 years ago

That's three so far and Wade said he needed three, so that's six. Fourteen more to go. I find this to be one of the most underrated games out there. More interesting game play than El Dorado in my opinion.

#11 3 years ago

I would buy a free fall

-c

#12 3 years ago

I would take a free fall.

#13 3 years ago

I need a Sky jump PF....Seriously guys. Wade and I are buddies and we hang out all the time. All it takes is people committed to buying Sky jump. 20 people, thats it! Lets make this happen for us Sky jump owners!

#14 3 years ago

When I learned Wade was gonna to do Atlantis, I committed and went out and found the machine. If he does Sky Jump, I'll commit and go out and find the machine. Haven't played it for a long time but I do remember it.

Put me down for a Sky Jump playfield. I like the game.

#15 3 years ago

sky jump best 3" asymmetrical pf
flip a card best 2" asymmetrical pf

imo

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from CraigC:

I would buy a free fall
-c

Quoted from Spanishsilver:

I would take a free fall.

Maybe he can do both. The blanks would be identical I would think. Not much difference in the artwork either.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Maybe he can do both. The blanks would be identical I would think. Not much difference in the artwork either.

the real cost come with the multi screens for each color. with the playfield art being different he would need to make a set for each.
the CNC part would be the same. could do free fall in the future kind of like el dorado and gold strike.
i never played free fall how does it compare to sky jump. better or worse?

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

I need a Sky jump PF....Seriously guys. Wade and I are buddies and we hang out all the time. All it takes is people committed to buying Sky jump. 20 people, thats it! Lets make this happen for us Sky jump owners!

Wade told me he could use three. Do you think he was counting you? Just trying to get a clear count.

Thanks

#19 3 years ago

Maybe not. But I'm in.

#20 3 years ago

My sky jump playfield is beat! The cab and glass are both semi-rough as well so I'll have to debate this one. Fun game though!

#22 3 years ago

What is the difference in playfields between Sky Jump and Free Fall?

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from ParaBax:

What is the difference in playfields between Sky Jump and Free Fall?

just art work. but this replay vs AAB has only minor differences compared to some others that are not the same in any way art wise.

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

count me in if this is the case.

-c

#25 3 years ago

looks like the differences are mainly in the white text (and the one rollover red/blue difference on the left). perhaps this could be screened individually with a smaller screen. I could live with the red/blue difference if the WOW vs REPLAY text was correct.

-c

#26 3 years ago

Nine so far. Almost half way there!

#27 3 years ago

Does anyone have an old Sky Jump playfield they want to sell or donate to use as a template?

#28 3 years ago

I'm interested depending on price. Hopefully that company in Australia will re-run the plastics they did a while back as I need a set of those too. Sky Jump is a fun EM .

Ed

#29 3 years ago

Duh! Google is a good thing ... if they are around $500, I'll definitely be in for one!

#30 3 years ago

Sorry, my Sky Jump playfield is sweet, but I DO need Shay to do another run of backglasses!!

#31 3 years ago

Would love to see someone repro the backglass for "Free Fall". That's another one that is rarely seen in mint condition.

#32 3 years ago

Steve at BGResto can do Sky Jump - I ordered one for a mate not long ago and it looks amazing.

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from megadeth2600:

Duh! Google is a good thing ... if they are around $500, I'll definitely be in for one!

Goldstrike was $700 shipped, so I'm guessing they would be about the same.

#34 3 years ago

Man, I came here for the free stuff. Where is the free Sky Jump playfield?

#35 3 years ago

I'll let you know in a day or two if I'm in at $700 ... I need to double check my current playfield to see if its 100% worth it.

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from megadeth2600:

I'll let you know in a day or two if I'm in at $700 ... I need to double check my current playfield to see if its 100% worth it.

I just heard from Wade. The $700 which includes shipping is correct. Not inexpensive, but so nice to have a game with a brand new playfield that hasn't looked that way in 40 years.

#37 3 years ago

Ahh what the hell I'll bite, put me down for one.

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Ahh what the hell I'll bite, put me down for one.

Excellent. If we get twenty he will produce them after Atlantis, probably before the end of the year.

#39 3 years ago

Free Bump

#40 3 years ago

So......free fall?

#41 3 years ago

so whats the count?

#42 3 years ago

Is this PF going to have a clear like a diamond type coat on it or be just paint like the original? I am in if it comes with a nice clear coat! I have a parts machine in the closet if someone needs a part for one of their sky jumps!

#43 3 years ago
Quoted from cougtv:

just paint like the original

The originals were coated with clear lacquer over the silk-screened ink.

#44 3 years ago

Any idea how they did that Dirt?

#45 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Presumably sprayed on. Lacquer levels really well, and dries quickly. It just smells really bad.

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

It's screened just like the paint.

#47 3 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

It's screened just like the paint.

Yea, Wade had an issue with a clear coating suggesting it was screened on.

#48 3 years ago

As long as there is some type of protective coat beyond artwork and the wax I put on, I am in for Sky Jump. Awesome game that I will likely never sell, unless I buy a nicer one first!

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from cougtv:

As long as there is some type of protective coat beyond artwork and the wax I put on, I am in for Sky Jump. Awesome game that I will likely never sell, unless I buy a nicer one first!

From what I have heard, Wade wanted the playfields to look exactly like the originals did when they were new. And not some super hi-gloss glass finish. He did a bit of experimenting and finally liked how they come out when he actually uses a silk screen process to apply the final clear coat. So, to my knowledge, that is still how he is doing them.

#50 3 years ago

I am good with any form of clear. Frankly it does not get played as much as it should. It was my first game, I will likely never sell it. I have too many fond memories messing around and playing it with my best friend who has passed away. I bought 3 copies so far improving mine slightly each time. I sold one machine and have my main one plus parts. I am in either way, Wade sounds like a good guy and I have spent more on less in the hobby so ......

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 25.00
Displays
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 49.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 7,499.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Whitewater pinball mods
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 72.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
$ 9,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
There are 224 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside