(Topic ID: 151098)

Who wants a repo Abra Ca Dabra Playfield?

By bicyclenut

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 107 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Perspex
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8F6A65CB-EDEA-4BFD-8C3D-60B186F06059 (resized).jpeg
2CDEBDDC-C934-4ACF-B2FA-68FCF33F6A1E (resized).jpeg
B5EB314A-FEC1-4C98-AE5B-E875EEC34CC0 (resized).jpeg
20181214_213033_resized (resized).jpg
1544848609404 (resized).jpeg
46973033_1929049200542393_1576487026104991744_o (resized).jpg
IMG_3011 (resized).JPG
IMG_3010 (resized).JPG
IMG_3009 (resized).JPG
IMG_3008 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bicyclenut.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

The master of playfields Wade Krause said he'd consider doing a run of reproduction Playfileds of Abra Ca Dabra if there is enough committed buyer. He needs a least 20 buyers to make it happen. Then he will put it in his work flow. This doesnt happen over night, so it will take awhile to complete. Who's in?

#4 8 years ago

I believe the price is around $700 shipped. But Ill talk to Wade and find out for sure then post it back here.

#5 8 years ago

Abra Ca Dabra! Bump...

#10 8 years ago

I have a Abra Ca Dabra and love this game. I went to the Pacific Pinball Museum a few months ago and played the Team One they had on the floor...Man, I was hooked. That was a really fun game and just different enough to make it feel like a totally different game. So I know what you mean.

2 months later
#17 8 years ago

Another Bump to see who else wants an Abra Ca Dabra playfield by Wade Krause

#19 8 years ago

This playfield in up for concideration for production by Wade Krause. He wants to do it as long as there is interest that people will buy this one. Im for it. I really want this playfield to be done. It feel it a pretty popular game among collectors, especially since you can find repro plastics and backglass for Abra Ca Dabra.

#21 8 years ago

I was at Wade's shop yesterday and we were discussing the playfields he will be doing next. I know there are a lot of people that want certain games done. This is great for Wade. But it mainly comes down to where the most interest is and him getting a playfield to copy. So YES let's combine names/threads to help Wade out. C37 would be great! Love that game. I think his plan is to do Sky Jump after Atlantis. I thought he told me he bought inserts for ACD when he bought Sky Jump inserts. Also in his queue us 2001 and there was talk of Jacks Open. Ultimately it's Wades decision on what and when or if he's doing the next playfield. Wade is my friend and I'm all about helping out his business wherever I can. So YES let's work together and keep people up to date on the process or however else I can help. Let me know
Dave-

2 months later
#25 7 years ago

This is a bump for a call for ACD playfield. Anyone else want one? I want to give this list of names to Wade.

#31 7 years ago

All names and contact info so far have been emailed to Wade. Thanks everyone. Let's get some more people on this list so this Playfield happens.

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

If you mean C37, I have a thread for that one and can add you to my list if you want. PM me your name and email address. We already have 25 confirmed so it's a go in Wade's queue. There are 2-3 in queue ahead of it.

Yes sir!! Thanks for your help. Here is the C37 thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1977-gottlieb-centigrade-37-want-a-new-playfield/page/2#post-3101252

#38 7 years ago

If he does Jacks Open too, I'd be all set!

I'd love a Jack's Open too. Wade and I talked about that one. I told him he can use my machine to measure etc..

#39 7 years ago

How many do we have in the combined list

I believe 14 so far

3 months later
#42 7 years ago

FYI...Wade is currently working on Sky Jump. He also scanned/measured/digitized the ACD playfield into his computer, along with Jumping Jack. So there is movement on this playfield. I've communicated with Wade that I have a list of people wanting this game and I gave him a playfield to use to duplicate from. Looks like it's in the cue. Email Wade to also let him know you want this playfield. I can't wait for this one!!

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Jumping Jack/Jack in the Box too

Im pretty sure he will be doing these at the same time, So Im pretty sure you could have them shipped at the same time. All depends on if they get done at the same time and/or if you want to wait for one or the other to be completed. Just a little background on Wades production: All his playfields are done by him and him alone. He is a one man show. I think that's why his playfields come out so good.

#49 7 years ago

BTW I have a list of ACD playfield people. It's on this thread and in my email. Also, some address given to me from Rob (Chippewa-Pin). Thanks everyone and keep them coming. I'll update everyone as much as I can as I am in contact with Wade all the time. Feel free to contact Wade with questions and payment info at [email protected]

1 week later
#50 7 years ago

Hey everyone..Wade has been working really hard at making playfields and wants to keep rolling with the productivity. Currently he's in production with Sky Jump. and next I think (or soon after) is Abra Ca Dabra. Here is a list of pinsiders who want a new PF. Grab your spot while you can and get on the list.

Bicyclenut
Spock
Captive_Ball
Chippewa-Pin
Vitty
Electrocute
Pinballer73
Benetboy78
Tuna_Delight
fantasygoat
Tyamry
DallasPinball
Hougie
rcarlson
Phillips88
Pinhead52

#52 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

add me to the Abra list

Done

1 month later
#54 7 years ago

Doing another push to add people to this list. Wade is moving along pretty smoothly on the other playfields. So Abra could start sooner than we think. Anyone else want on this list? Let me know. PM me your name and email address and I will put you on the list.

1 month later
#55 7 years ago

movin on up!! anyone else?

2 weeks later
#59 7 years ago
Quoted from Cruiser:

Hi Bicyclenut, Yes I am down for a JJ playfield, please also a Abra ca Dabra

We'll do. Could you PM me your name and email address please.

Quoted from Phillips88:

if there is a list for another run of El Dorado

Not yet...He had mentioned doing that one again, but after he does all the others....meaning, 2001,Jumping Jack,ACD,Volley, Fast Draw, Then maybe El Dorado. Ill start a list for him when the time gets closer. I dont think he wants to get peoples hopes up to soon. I know for a fact people request this game from him all the time. Thats why he's considering doing it again.

#62 7 years ago
Quoted from Sleaterkiss:

Please put me on the list for ACB

Please PM me your name and email address so I can pass it onto Wade.

#63 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

sold mine so you can take me off the list

Ah bummer....You're not supposed to sell games! Just buy buy buy games!!! We'll do brother.

2 months later
#68 6 years ago

FYI for everyone.
Wade Is finishing up the SkyJumps and has already started on the next 3 playfileds. Those being 2001, Jumping Jack/Jack in the box, and Abra Ca Dabra. ACD is in the que but will take a little while for him to get to, he is a one man show. Anyways, still plenty of time for people to join this list. PLEASE, only put your name on the list if you plan to buy one. Remember, this is about an 8 month process at this point. Unless Wade states otherwise, no money is needed to be on the list, just a firm commitment on your part. Everyone that has commented on this thread to this point is all taken care of. If anyone new would like to join the list, I am taking care of the names here on Pinside for him. Just PM me your name, email address and phone number and I will pass it onto Wade. You can always reach Wade at:
https://pinballplayfields.wordpress.com/
or
[email protected]
Let's make this the biggest order yet for him. Thanks Everyone.

9 months later
#74 6 years ago

Just giving this post a bump and update. Wade has almost completed the Jumping Jacks/Jack in the Box playfields. Up next is Abra Ca Dabra. Ive seen that he has already digitized the measurements for his router. It should happen pretty soon. He has a list of everyone that has wanted one and has canceled to date. So If anyone NEW wants one, here's your chance to get on the list. Let me know and Ill pass the info onto Wade.
Thanks

1 week later
#78 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Wades price has been $700 shipped. he's got a SkyJump pf on ebay right now.

You are correct. Thank you for fielding this.

2 months later
#86 5 years ago

***UPDATE*** I just spoke with Wade last night and he told me up next is Abra Ca Dabra. He is now finished with Jumping Jack and has already started the process of Abra. Get your orders in, its going to happen soon.

#88 5 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

I thought Jumping Jack was old news since he's selling a second on EBay. Still in on Abra Ca Dabra.

yes hes been done for a little while now. I think he was making some plastics or something like that. But he sounded like he's getting close to test prints of Abra

1 month later
#91 5 years ago
Quoted from JONESDS:

Sent my info to wade a while ago but jumping on this thread, sent my info to bicyclenut too.

I got you. All requests have been sent tom Wade, he's up to date.

4 months later
#96 5 years ago

It's happening. Contact Wade to make it show up at your doorstep once they are done.

46973033_1929049200542393_1576487026104991744_o (resized).jpg46973033_1929049200542393_1576487026104991744_o (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#100 5 years ago

Current state of Abra Ca Dabra. Almost ready to cut

1544848609404 (resized).jpeg1544848609404 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#102 5 years ago

Went to visit with Wade today and took a look at the Abra playfields.....they look so awesome. Most of them are done.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Downingtown, PA
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

2,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Barnstable, MA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bicyclenut.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-wants-a-repo-abra-ca-dabra-playfield?tu=bicyclenut and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.