(Topic ID: 151098)

Who wants a repo Abra Ca Dabra Playfield?

By bicyclenut

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 107 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Perspex
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8F6A65CB-EDEA-4BFD-8C3D-60B186F06059 (resized).jpeg
2CDEBDDC-C934-4ACF-B2FA-68FCF33F6A1E (resized).jpeg
B5EB314A-FEC1-4C98-AE5B-E875EEC34CC0 (resized).jpeg
20181214_213033_resized (resized).jpg
1544848609404 (resized).jpeg
46973033_1929049200542393_1576487026104991744_o (resized).jpg
IMG_3011 (resized).JPG
IMG_3010 (resized).JPG
IMG_3009 (resized).JPG
IMG_3008 (resized).JPG
There are 107 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 7 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Hey everyone..Wade has been working really hard at making playfields and wants to keep rolling with the productivity. Currently he's in production with Sky Jump. and next I think (or soon after) is Abra Ca Dabra. Here is a list of pinsiders who want a new PF. Grab your spot while you can and get on the list.
Bicyclenut
Spock
Captive_Ball
Chippewa-Pin
Vitty
Electrocute
Pinballer73
Benetboy78
Tuna_Delight
fantasygoat
Tyamry
DallasPinball
Hougie
rcarlson
Phillips88
Pinhead52

add me to the Abra list

#52 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

add me to the Abra list

Done

#53 7 years ago

I think he has me on the Abra Ca Dara lost too. Thanks

1 month later
#54 7 years ago

Doing another push to add people to this list. Wade is moving along pretty smoothly on the other playfields. So Abra could start sooner than we think. Anyone else want on this list? Let me know. PM me your name and email address and I will put you on the list.

1 month later
#55 7 years ago

movin on up!! anyone else?

#56 7 years ago

pm sent - may want one too

2 weeks later
#57 7 years ago

Hi Bicyclenut, Yes I am down for a JJ playfield, please also a Abra ca Dabra, maybe a El Dorado

#58 7 years ago

Bicyclenut, I am already on the Abra and JJ lists, but if there is a list for another run of El Dorado add me to that too. Thanks!

#59 7 years ago
Quoted from Cruiser:

Hi Bicyclenut, Yes I am down for a JJ playfield, please also a Abra ca Dabra

We'll do. Could you PM me your name and email address please.

Quoted from Phillips88:

if there is a list for another run of El Dorado

Not yet...He had mentioned doing that one again, but after he does all the others....meaning, 2001,Jumping Jack,ACD,Volley, Fast Draw, Then maybe El Dorado. Ill start a list for him when the time gets closer. I dont think he wants to get peoples hopes up to soon. I know for a fact people request this game from him all the time. Thats why he's considering doing it again.

#60 7 years ago

Please put me on the list for ACB

#61 7 years ago
Quoted from Sleaterkiss:

sold mine so you can take me off the list

#62 7 years ago
Quoted from Sleaterkiss:

Please PM me your name and email address so I can pass it onto Wade.

#63 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

sold mine so you can take me off the list

Ah bummer....You're not supposed to sell games! Just buy buy buy games!!! We'll do brother.

2 weeks later
#64 7 years ago

How much for the ACD playfield?

#65 7 years ago

Put me on the list for Abra Ca Dabra playfield.

#66 7 years ago

With "Team One" and "Abra Ca Dabra" having the same play field, why is Abra Ca Dabra sold for much higher than the limited production run of Team One?
Is it graphic design or scoring that makes the difference?

#67 7 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

With "Team One" and "Abra Ca Dabra" having the same play field, why is Abra Ca Dabra sold for much higher than the limited production run of Team One?
Is it graphic design or scoring that makes the difference?

i had both at the same time, and i thought team one was a better player. but the art is the killer. not many like it but some do.
if you can handle the art you can get one for a lot less than a abra

1 month later
#68 6 years ago

FYI for everyone.
Wade Is finishing up the SkyJumps and has already started on the next 3 playfileds. Those being 2001, Jumping Jack/Jack in the box, and Abra Ca Dabra. ACD is in the que but will take a little while for him to get to, he is a one man show. Anyways, still plenty of time for people to join this list. PLEASE, only put your name on the list if you plan to buy one. Remember, this is about an 8 month process at this point. Unless Wade states otherwise, no money is needed to be on the list, just a firm commitment on your part. Everyone that has commented on this thread to this point is all taken care of. If anyone new would like to join the list, I am taking care of the names here on Pinside for him. Just PM me your name, email address and phone number and I will pass it onto Wade. You can always reach Wade at:
https://pinballplayfields.wordpress.com/
or
[email protected]
Let's make this the biggest order yet for him. Thanks Everyone.

#69 6 years ago

This is great news, thanks for the update! Looking forward to both ACD and Jack in the Box.

1 month later
#70 6 years ago

Put me down for abra PF.
-Mike

5 months later
#71 6 years ago

I just double-checked with Wade to make sure that I was on his list. Abra is next after jumping jack.

#72 6 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

I just double-checked with Wade to make sure that I was on his list. Abra is next after jumping jack.

Abra is a pf I'll order even thou I dont own the game...

#73 6 years ago

I'm still in for Abra

2 months later
#74 6 years ago

Just giving this post a bump and update. Wade has almost completed the Jumping Jacks/Jack in the Box playfields. Up next is Abra Ca Dabra. Ive seen that he has already digitized the measurements for his router. It should happen pretty soon. He has a list of everyone that has wanted one and has canceled to date. So If anyone NEW wants one, here's your chance to get on the list. Let me know and Ill pass the info onto Wade.
Thanks

#75 6 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Just giving this post a bump and update. Wade has almost completed the Jumping Jacks/Jack in the Box playfields. Up next is Abra Ca Dabra. Ive seen that he has already digitized the measurements for his router. It should happen pretty soon. He has a list of everyone that has wanted one and has canceled to date. So If anyone NEW wants one, here's your chance to get on the list. Let me know and Ill pass the info onto Wade.
Thanks

What do these guys cost?

#76 6 years ago
Quoted from Moto_bone:

What do these guys cost?

Wades price has been $700 shipped. he's got a SkyJump pf on ebay right now.

#77 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I've got a team one I'm seriously considering doing the mod on.

If I ended up doing this swap/mod on. Any ideas what I should do behind the bonus inserts? Team one doesn't have those lights.

Maybe balls to play?

#78 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

You are correct. Thank you for fielding this.

#79 6 years ago

Add me to the Abra Ca Dabra playfield list. Sending a PM too.

1 week later
#80 6 years ago

Dang, just went to order a bg from Ron Webb and I see he's out of stock on Abra... anybody got an extra bg?

#81 6 years ago

I have an original that has flaking in the red and some of the purple. Does that help at all?

IMG_3008 (resized).JPGIMG_3008 (resized).JPG

IMG_3009 (resized).JPGIMG_3009 (resized).JPG

IMG_3010 (resized).JPGIMG_3010 (resized).JPG

IMG_3011 (resized).JPGIMG_3011 (resized).JPG

#82 6 years ago

Certainly a lot better then the one I have... let me ask a local buddy if he can do a waterslide decal on this.

#83 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Dang, just went to order a bg from Ron Webb and I see he's out of stock on Abra... anybody got an extra bg?

I'd call him. Bought Sing Along and Pop A Card when he was "sold out". Worth a try.

#84 6 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

I'd call him. Bought Sing Along and Pop A Card when he was "sold out". Worth a try.

I put a private email into him, no word yet, I'll call.

#85 6 years ago

I did trade texts with Ron Webb, he is currently out of Abra glasses but is tempted to rerun since Wade is doing the pf. If anybody needs a glass now is the time to email Ron... His website http://pinballglass.homestead.com/

Ken

2 months later
#86 5 years ago

***UPDATE*** I just spoke with Wade last night and he told me up next is Abra Ca Dabra. He is now finished with Jumping Jack and has already started the process of Abra. Get your orders in, its going to happen soon.

#87 5 years ago

I thought Jumping Jack was old news since he's selling a second on EBay. Still in on Abra Ca Dabra.

#88 5 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

I thought Jumping Jack was old news since he's selling a second on EBay. Still in on Abra Ca Dabra.

yes hes been done for a little while now. I think he was making some plastics or something like that. But he sounded like he's getting close to test prints of Abra

2 weeks later
#89 5 years ago

Count me In for an Abra Playfield

1 month later
#90 5 years ago

Sent my info to wade a while ago but jumping on this thread, sent my info to bicyclenut too.

#91 5 years ago
Quoted from JONESDS:

Sent my info to wade a while ago but jumping on this thread, sent my info to bicyclenut too.

I got you. All requests have been sent tom Wade, he's up to date.

2 months later
#92 5 years ago

Wade is confirming orders for the pf. You should have gotten an email if you were on his list. He is suggesting a deposit but not mandatory. However I would strongly suggest you pony up (Im paid in full). If you have not received an email better reach out to Wade.

Ken

#93 5 years ago

Email received & I sent a $500 deposit through Paypal as friend/family to save him the fees.

#94 5 years ago

Confirmed and deposit sent as well. I'm excited about this one!

What's the word on back glasses?

#95 5 years ago

Ron webb says January

1 month later
#96 5 years ago

It's happening. Contact Wade to make it show up at your doorstep once they are done.

46973033_1929049200542393_1576487026104991744_o (resized).jpg46973033_1929049200542393_1576487026104991744_o (resized).jpg
#97 5 years ago

Let us know if he is under-subscribed, tempted to buy an extra.

#98 5 years ago

I teared up a little when I saw this photo

So great to see the progress!

#99 5 years ago

i have a reserve for a backglass with ron webb but i noticed he has taken down the coming in january message. he didnt cancel doing them did he? i had also put in my name for a 2001 bg

1 week later
#100 5 years ago

Current state of Abra Ca Dabra. Almost ready to cut

1544848609404 (resized).jpeg1544848609404 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Downingtown, PA
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

2,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Barnstable, MA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 107 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-wants-a-repo-abra-ca-dabra-playfield/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.