(Topic ID: 46476)

Who Wants A Free 100.00 Dollars? Find me this Black Hole part!

By bobWeir

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN0612.JPG
DSCN0611.JPG
IMG_1255.JPG
IMG_1254.JPG
#1 11 years ago

I will send 100.00 to who ever connects me to a inner backglass for Black Hole. I will send money once backglass deal is made with owner and is in my hands.

Hope this helps my search,
Darin

#2 11 years ago

Wow that is very, very, very hard to find.

#3 11 years ago

Wow, another Darin with the same spelling...nice to meet ya.

I know nothing of this sort of thing but there is a fully restored Black Hole I saw on the forum yesterday I think. It looked VERY nice. Makes one wonder if the guy who did that knows where to find one.

Darin

#4 11 years ago

I can probably locate one from a friend of mine but shipping is going to be a hassle.

#5 11 years ago

I just pulled these out of my closet. I bought these long ago, as I love the artwork. I paid "stupid" money for them, so I may not sell, but you are welcome to pm me an offer on the BH. My hope is to get both of these lit and on the wall.

IMG_1254.JPGIMG_1254.JPG IMG_1255.JPGIMG_1255.JPG

#6 11 years ago

So what happened?

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

So what happened?

Bruce Willis realized he had been dead the whole time.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from bobWeir:

I will send 100.00 to who ever connects me to a inner backglass for Black Hole.

I'll connect you to mine, but it's not for sale. Do I still get my $?
(Kidding!)
Good luck with the hunt for a cool rare part for an awesome pin.

#10 11 years ago

Is this what you're looking for? If so, we don't even have a black hole, as far as I know, so I'd be happy to trade it. Could really use some other hard to find parts, like a Tommy blinder mech, or a set of rings for the Shadow. Probably have to be a trade of some sort, though. The boss likes to hold on to things (how we ended up with this in the first place). He'll ususally not want to sell it if he thinks we might ever need it in the future. Buuuut, if we can trade it for something we need now, he's much more willing.

DSCN0611.JPGDSCN0611.JPG DSCN0612.JPGDSCN0612.JPG

#11 11 years ago

I've pm'd all thats replied and waiting for replies. No backglass yet and still looking. All these photos are making my mouth drool. Cadillac I would love to trade unfortunetly I do not have the blinders or the rings. Would you consider any other items for trade? Maybe my wife? Just kidding

#13 11 years ago

pm sent

#14 11 years ago

She will even cook once a month.

#15 11 years ago

Hey, if it were up to me, I'd take that deal. It's way too much of a sausage-fest around here. But somehow, I doubt our owner would be up to it. Uh, got a WPC boardset or anything like that?

#17 11 years ago

It was "Husband Used Only" until the new UPS man came around. Wow... this has gone way off the tracks.

#18 11 years ago

Yeah!
Soooo, did you get the glass yet? What's the update?

#19 11 years ago

No Glass yet. Still waiting on a few replies. My backglass just looks like a bad black hole with a white screen..and a few glowing bulbs.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yeah!
Soooo, did you get the glass yet? What's the update?

Looks like mine is going back into the closet for now.

#21 11 years ago

Noooooooooooooo!

#22 11 years ago

Well, if you can't find it anywhere else, message me and I'll see if we can't work out something monetary. Never will find those Tommy blinders, will I?

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Noooooooooooooo!

To be clear... no offer was received, so I believe the OP will get the glass he is looking for this time around.

I really need to figure out how to get these chase lights running, I wish I had more board/electrical knowledge to make a project like this work.

#24 11 years ago

Check - K's Arcade they had one of the two pieces for sale for this back glass. It is written as if he also has the other. www.ksarcade.com

#25 11 years ago

Checked with K's..they only have the outer. Thanks coz6 for the lead.

Still looking and sent jkd a pm.

Thanks for help so far guys,
Darin

1 month later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-wants-a-free-10000-dollars-find-me-this-black-hole-part and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.