7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by trihedron
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

th_Winkingsmlieyguy.gif
    Moving-picture-flipping-through-hundre.gif

#1 7 years ago

I know of Trent & Troy but no others.

Anyone else I can buy NIB Sterns from? I need something new & planned on waiting for the WOZ but I am starting to get the new game fever.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

#2 7 years ago

GAP Great American Pinball

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from SealClubber:

GAP Great American Pinball

^^

#6 7 years ago

Gap, JJ at game exchange of Colorado, Chris and Melissa @ Cointaker

#7 7 years ago

Trent gets my business, he's been a friend forever.

#8 7 years ago

Who's Trent? From what company

#10 7 years ago

Very happy with JJ Babich at Game Exchange Posts as Gex on this forum.

#11 7 years ago

Michael Pupo
    Flipper Fidelity

#12 7 years ago

Everyone will name their own distributer. A more useful, and more controversial, question is who you should not buy an NIB from. Who has someone had a bad experience with and why should others avoid them? Answering that question will stir up immediate issues so I am not suggesting anyone do it, but it is the more useful question.

#13 7 years ago

JJ at Game Exchange of Colorado is who I go through, nothing but good experiences with him.

#14 7 years ago

All of the above are good. Just ask your self a few queastions.

Do you live near Stern and can you go pick it up?

DO you need shipping..... If so is your vendor drop shipping? Do you need a liftgate?

All of these guys are very close, within 200 bucks it seems. Trent is THE LARGEST dealer in the USA. Tops out Automated everybody. Or he was in 2011 something to be said for that. Mike at GAP great guy will be there every step of the way. He met me at STERN so i could pick my game up right there.

Mike at Flipper Awesome guy.

JJ is the same awesome fantastic customer service. His stuff is normally 100-200 more but man if you need customer service after the sale he is right there like flies on sh*t. Not that the others are not but JJ will spend his whole day on the phone to get stuff done. Drop everything you are his day. EXCELLENT!

Bottom line is this. If you live near gap Trent flipper jj or cointaker maybe go with a local person. But it's all about what you need. All of the above can drop ship. Trent normally has games in his warehouse so do the others. So if your local you might pay 200 more but you get it today not a week from now. Thats worth 200 for me anyawy.

#15 7 years ago

+1 for JJ, I've been very happy and have sent friends to him as well.

#16 7 years ago

What's Trent's last name?

#17 7 years ago

Augenstein

#18 7 years ago

I personally have had great experience with Michael Pupo of Flipper Fidelity--great prices and great support. So far, everyone mentioned in this thread seems to be highly recommended by respected members of Pinside so I doubt you would go wrong with any of them. Good luck...!

#19 7 years ago

I've heard Pat Choy's the guy for California.

#20 7 years ago

Good thread I only have WOZ and someday Predator. So I have never bought new in the box.... yet.

If I do get a NIB stern in the future I will look up the 3 or 4 people mentioned to compare pricing.

Thanks all

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from BillinIndiana:

What's Trent's last name?

Your answer can be found by looking at #7 on this list:

http://ifpapinball.com/

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

BillinIndiana said:What's Trent's last name?
    Your answer can be found by looking at #7 on this list:
    http://ifpapinball.com/

I got to play Trent some at the Louisville expo this year...played ACDC pro and Jasonpaulbauer's TFLE...he is simply amazing...he made me a better player.....Trent rocks and is very fair on NIB machine price.

#23 7 years ago

I played him in the finals at a local tournament here too. He stomped me on AC/DC. Put up like 260 million. Think his second ball was 187 million alone.

Great player. Seemed like a decent guy too.

#24 7 years ago

Puppo is da man!!! Flipper Fidelity

p

#25 7 years ago

Buy from someone local, other wise Trent, Mike and Chris at Cointaker are good.

#26 7 years ago

TRENT hands down I have bought two NIB games from him A+ in my book!

#27 7 years ago

trent is the man. bought my last 3 sterns from him (2 nib, one routed) and i have been nothing but happy with his service

#28 7 years ago

Ok, Thanks.. I was just trying to figure out if he was the "Trent" I played against at a pinball social in Indy. Also wasn't sure if the "Trent" in the rankings was the owner of Tilt Amusements.. Looks like he is all the same "Trent"...Ha

So so Slow, Bill in Indiana

#29 7 years ago

Who has the lowest price shipped?

#31 7 years ago

The other consideration is taxes, which are significant with a local distributor.

#32 7 years ago
    Quoted from Baiter:

The other consideration is taxes, which are significant with a local distributor.

Yep; never buy from someone in your own state. That is pure madness really...unless you live in Oregon.

#33 7 years ago

I can and would be happy to sell you a new in box JJP pin, shaker, Invisiglass, older WMS parts. Factory direct pricing! Storefront where you can come and try some of the pins out and pick up your parts in person.
    Thanks
    Buddy

#34 7 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

I've heard Pat Choy's the guy for California.

Worst thing you could do if you live in CA is buy from a CA distributor. I'm all for supporting local business but paying an extra 7.75% of a $6300 pin isnt the smartest thing id say.

#35 7 years ago

so when the pin is dropped off, will they bring it into the basement, say it's a walk-in basement no steps but it's around the back of the house? Is there some type of code? I mean is it just dropped off at the curb/front door or will they walk it to the back door?

#36 7 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

so when the pin is dropped off, will they bring it into the basement, say it's a walk-in basement no steps but it's around the back of the house? Is there some type of code? I mean is it just dropped off at the curb/front door or will they walk it to the back door?

Curb

#37 7 years ago

I am not saying buy from them (in fact if i go X-Men i am going to give another distributor a shot as i am sure pricing is better) but whenever i have purchased from Automated Services the shipping was cheap and they brought the box down to basement no charge. I guess it would depend on the person actually delivering though.

I can handle the move if it ended up being "curb" but for those that cant you should check before ordering.

#38 7 years ago

BTW: Troy is Top Score Gamerooms Yes, me

#40 7 years ago

Every time I've had a game delivered I tip well and they always bring it to the gameroom.

Moving-picture-flipping-through-hundre.gif

#41 7 years ago

My last delivery arrived while I was at the store. He called me and I had him just leave it in the driveway with my neighbor signing. He asked me how long I would be because he was dying to help me bring it in so he could he see it.

#42 7 years ago
    Quoted from Hwawonyu:

My last delivery arrived while I was at the store. He called me and I had him just leave it in the driveway with my neighbor signing. He asked me how long I would be because he was dying to help me bring it in so he could he see it.

If i was delivering I would have done the same thing. Its not everyday you see a NIB pin come right outta the box. For some it is exciting!

#43 7 years ago

For EVERYONE it is exciting....

th_Winkingsmlieyguy.gif

#44 7 years ago

Meh, Its ok.

Just kidding.

#45 7 years ago

LOL, if you have/had as many games as Trent does, and work with that kind of volume, you dang well better be able to represent with some skillz.

I should just be thankful he doesn't play on the KLOV league .

#46 7 years ago

You should buy from Troy, he is great!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 89.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Hookedonpinball.com
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 65.00
    Texas Pinball
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
    $ 249.99
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 26.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 79.99
    Great American Pinball
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 150.00
    Various Other Swag
    Test item Out of stock
    Pinside Shop
    $ 76.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Lighting - Led
    Comet Pinball
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    RGP Models
    $ 10.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Lee's Parts
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5,999.99
    $ 109.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Tilted Pinball
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 9.95

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside