Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by lb45
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 14 years ago

Im looking for good sellers online. I know for a fact that treasure cove is good from what ive heard. Does anyone know of any other good sellers?

#2 14 years ago

The Mr. Pinball classifieds are a good place to look. Of course you know about craigslist, Ebay, etc so I won't mention those. This place has been around forever and keeps a good track of scammers etc.. Don't forget if there is a particular machine you want it never hurts to post here in the buying and selling forum and see if one of our members would want to make a deal or knows of one.

http://www.xmission.com/~daina/classified/

#3 14 years ago

Sellers of what? Pinball machines or parts for machines?

#4 14 years ago

pinball machines

#6 14 years ago

Whats wrong with monkeys arcade?

#7 14 years ago

I ordered a LOTR SE with a shaker motor and they said OK. But when it shipped without one I called them up. After about 3 weeks they said since the machine doesn't come with one they didn't have to send one to me. Whether it came with one installed as an option or not, I ordered one and they wouldn't stand behind their phone agreement.

#8 14 years ago

I'd also add that buying from private sellers can be hit and miss. I've had both truly great and perfectly awful experiences dealing with individuals.

#9 14 years ago

No monkeysarcades? Shame. I have been looking so long for monkeysarcades. Guess that is a wild goose chase

@seal: you still haven't sorted that Shaker Motor issue out with those sellers? If you want I can sticky that topic on the frontpage of the forum - Then give 'em a ring and tell them that they're stickied on the Pinside forum. Whoaaaa, bad publicity! No but seriously, a shame that that went the way it did.

On topic: I could give you some nice addresses for pins here in Holland, but I guess that won't be very helpful for you.

#10 13 years ago

I agree with Brokedad about Mr Pinball I check that site almost everyday,
    C-list is also good but you just have to be fast and ready to move out...
    What part of the world do you live in wes2989 ???

#11 13 years ago

I live in MA. I have checked craigslist before but pinballs are pretty scarce on it i might have to check in a different state like CT or NH =/

#12 13 years ago

Check craigslist early and often.

Use Crazedlist.org to help you search better. Jump on deals like a ravenous wolf on a baby doe stuck in the mud. Do not tire kick, ask for more photos etc etc etc, show up with a truck and cash and don't look back.

My best advice for craigslist.

#13 13 years ago

That's what I like to do Maldoror. Buy first and find problems later!

#14 13 years ago

I just bought a FG online from an RGP member. I could have paid with a check but instead I paid the $90 to use paypal and my American Express card. If the seller never sends the item, or the item is damaged by NAVL and their claims department is giving me the run around, or the seller mis-represents the item AMEX is a very reputable company to be backed by. For less than 5% of the shipped price, that is a pretty damn cheap insurance policy.

#15 13 years ago

wonder if pinball was illegal once in MA.?
    Up there a few years ago and never could find any game
    best thing to do wes2989 is to put a 'wanted ' ad on C-list and see what happens
    if your game specific with your ad it may turn up a few.

#16 13 years ago

Lol everything fun in MA is illegal except for guns. Ne ways i found a demo man for 1500 i posted it on the forum.

#17 13 years ago

Anyone have good/bad information on a place called "The Pinball Company" on ebay? Seems to be 100% in feedback from those who have purchased. I am eye ballin one of the pins up for sale.

#18 13 years ago

Try looking on rpg they have a detailed list of good buyers and bad buyers from what ive herd and if i wer you i would look at all of the individual reviews for the pinball company

#19 13 years ago

Also try craigLOOK.com instead of the regular craigslist. It gives a much broader search of the same info, but allows you to do a full seach of all their pages or you can limit it by distance. Either way, it gets a lot more hits.

#20 13 years ago

My buddies website. He does great work.

www.pinballvancouver.com

Tell him Tom from Kamloops sent you

#21 13 years ago

@ robin.

Interested in good adresses in holland - You know my capability for tourism
    Looking to a Bally xenon to restore - Some french pinsiders name this pin "bedside light" due to the poor gameplay ...

Why not a xenon each side of bed ?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-to-buy-from-when-buying-online and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.