IMG_0435.jpg
IMG_0422.jpg
IMG_0418.jpg
IMG_0429.jpg
IMG_0413.jpg
IMG_0412.jpg
IMG_0408.jpg
pinballLOTE.jpg
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago

Congrats, that is an awesome score!

#52 11 years ago

That brings new meaning to "one's man trash is another man's treasure"

#53 11 years ago

Great way to end 2012...congrats!

#54 11 years ago

Congrats and nice save, send some video of it playing, never seen this Pin before...

#55 11 years ago

Very cool story. True pinball in the wild.

#56 11 years ago

Jealous. Nice job

#57 11 years ago
Quoted from planters49:

That brings new meaning to "one's man trash is another man's treasure"

One man's rubbish is another man's rubies. One man's junk is another man's jewels... ahem...

#58 11 years ago
Quoted from planters49:

"one's man trash is another man's treasure"

my wife thinks maybe it was a "spite" toss... maybe you got the "break-up" deal of the year.

#59 11 years ago

Whatever the reason you can't beat the price. I would like to find one of these some day (cheap) because I have a neat re-theme idea for one. It really isn't a bad game but like others just gets a bad rap.

1 week later
#60 11 years ago

I thought I got a good deal on Genesis, you got a great deal!!! It's a really fun pin, and satisfying jackpot. The original bg is fugly, however, it gets the most conversation out of my collection. From now on I will slow down around dumpsters.

#61 11 years ago

Say, do you happen to know what that board to the right oh the CPU does? Mine has no connection between the CPU and that board at all. It has me very curious.

In other news, the playfield multiplier keeps going up the more robots you build.

Also, I'd be curious to know exactly how easy/hard the vari-target shot is on yours.

But good find. I think I also put that in your reddit thread.

#62 11 years ago

I shared this story on RGP a few years ago. My in-laws were driving out to see us for the holidays around 5 years ago and picked up an old woodrail (1951 Williams Shoot the Moon) that was sitting next to a dumpster. I put about 30 hours into and it cleaned up really well. Still have it.

IMG_8718.JPGIMG_8718.JPG

#63 11 years ago

So you mean the scene in Tommy where he finds a working pinball machine in the junkyard could really happen? (-:

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

2,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Towson, MD
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-throws-pinball-machines-away/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.