Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Jamaster10
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Yeah, I just found that...but none are the usual Pinside sellers.

I wonder if that's a total list?

Robert

I am a pinside seller and buyer and have been on RPG for years. Just ask I can send you references, many people have bought from me over the years, since 1991 brick and mortar and since 1999 on the internet. I have over 20 pins you can come and play at any time in a showroom and another 10 in the house. I am running a special with in person free delivery if you are in my service area. Just make the call 276-883-2073 or email me here on pinside. I welcome the business opportunity!
Buddy

#27 11 years ago

Its a work in progress as we are a family run operation and my brothers kids help with the site. Its http://pinballandarcadestore.com/ If you ever need a question call 276-883-2073 office, 276-679-7779 home, 276-219-2355 cell or email me [email protected]. Jessee is correct the price is going up order now. We both are offering deals before July 1, 2012 for a reason. If you are thinking of getting one just do it! Thanks for all the kind words it really is appreciated and a honor to do business with you!

Buddy

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I am not surprised dealers say price is going up that's the old scare tactic (one of the classic auto salesman tricks) to get an order on the hook

I am not doing that at all as proved today by the announced price increase. We almost all like to save money, except that baby from the Capitol One Credit Card commercial, so I was trying to help any potential customer make up their mind before June 30. Read below as there not much difference in the two models and a few notes from Jack this morning.

"This past week was amazing for us and for our game, the Wizard of Oz. The reaction at E3 and the Northwest Pinball Show was off the charts. You can still get this exciting game as we are sold out of the ECLEWOZ but have WOZ pins to sell."

Remember, the only differences between the ECLEWOZ and WOZ are:

***Chrome molding not Emerald Green

***No Shaker Motor included - can be added for $200

***No INVISIGLASS(tm) included - can be added for $300

These features added up bring the total to 7500 but if you act before June 30, 2012 I can sell you one of the regular WOZ pins for 6800 with Invisiglass and a shaker motor. I can also sell you an additional shaker motor for 150 that can work on a future JJP pin or any existing Stern with the included small board.

Games are still numbered up to the first 1,000 games too!

The game is destined to become an instant classic!

Features of the Game:

-Hand drawn playfield, plastic set, decal set by artist Greg Freres. Four major mechanical toys; Dorothy's Spinning House, the Witch's Castle, Flying Monkey, Melting Witch.

-Five flippers, Two mini playfields, three Trumper-Bumpers, one Balloon Bumper, Five magnets, One Spinning target, Crystal Ball, Rollover targets, Winkie Guard drop target.

-Full color cabinet and backbox artwork created by artist Jerry VanderStelt will be direct printed and clear-coated.

-Digital Stereo sound system which will boom the music and effects created by SoundMaster, Chris Granner. Front of game audio connection jack for headphone/ear bud. Component audio connection jack at rear of game.

-26" Wells Gardner LCD HD-Quality monitor which will display scores, animation, movie clips, attract mode, backglass artwork and more.

-RGB-LED Playfield Lighting

-Each game will have a numbered plaque affixed to the game apron to be seen under the playfield glass - # of 1,000 etc..

-Silver Color Body Armor

-Bally / Williams Parts

-Premium Clear Coated Playfield

-One Year Warranty

Please note, on July 1, 2012, the price of our Wizard of Oz Pinball Machines will increase to $7000.00.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 5.00
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-sells-woz?tu=doughslingers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.