(Topic ID: 214868)

Who sells TNA speaker light kit?

By pinlawyer

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TnA Speaker Kit Instructions (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

Thanks in advance--want one!!

#2 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinlawyer:

Thanks in advance--want one!!

No one yet. Spooky is working on it, and I believe it will be sold through Pinball Life when it's ready.

#3 6 years ago

I agree herg! Pinball life will most likely carry them.

4 months later
    #4 5 years ago

I just got my kit. Anyone know how to install? No directions included...

#5 5 years ago

When I bought, Kayte sent me this via email. It's surprising that it doesn't seem to be anywhere on their website. Documentation is one area that I think Spooky could really improve.

TnA Speaker Kit Instructions (resized).jpgTnA Speaker Kit Instructions (resized).jpg
    #6 5 years ago

Who is selling these kits? Are they available direct from Spooky only?

#7 5 years ago

Direct from spooky

[email protected]

1 year later
    #9 4 years ago

I emailed Katye and she replied about 90 seconds later. She said the kit is an "in-house mod", and they sell it for $75 + tax & shipping. She emailed an online-payable invoice and I'm all set!

The machine doesn't look right with that flat black colorless speaker panel. Can't wait to get it installed.

Thanks everyone.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-sells-tna-speaker-light-kit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.