12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Marten
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WW.jpg
    TZ.jpg

#1 12 years ago

I read this article about an exhibition showing pinball illustrations and would love to have
    something like this on my playroom wall. I especially like John Youssi's work.
    Does anybody know where I could buy something like this?

http://www.pinballnews.com/shows/tilt/index2.html

TZ.jpgTZ.jpg WW.jpgWW.jpg

6 months later
    #2 11 years ago

Bump. Still would like some framed translite prints on my walls. I've been able to download some
    good pictures to have printed but I'm not sure the resolution is high enough to blow them up
    this big.
    Does anyone know of a place to download/ buy good pictures?

P.S. I've emailed John Youssi directly but never got a response.

#3 11 years ago

the whirlwind just looks like a normal translite. i have bought 50 or so translites (mostly the later stern stuff) and just framed them myself. then attached them to the expose ceiling rafters.

#4 11 years ago

I have a Whirwind translight I have been meaning to frame. Although that one looks a little cleaner

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

i have bought 50 or so translites

Do you remember where?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-sells-these and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.